Saturday, May 30, 2015

Read This Blog Or You're Damned To Hell.



Did I see this when it premiered in the theatres? Perhaps. I don't recall now. I am thinking I did see it premiere in the theatres. Maybe I will see something specific that reminds me. I do know now sitting here that I have watched it before and many years ago having it now paused about the four minute point at the beginning.

And of course: doesn't matter. My memory is completely convoluted after 6/13/2005. I have only now glimpses of the memory of Kerry Burgess prior to 6/13/2005. I feel I am the owner of the memory of Kerry Burgess.

Yeah, the first few minutes reminds me of how depressed I was feeling back in that timeframe.

As I have noted before about other posts the content of this post does not represent a contiguous line of thought in my my mind sometimes. Sometimes there is a contiguous line of thought. Other times, such as watching now again a production I have not watched for a long time I am assembling here content about it before I start watching the production and then as I watch the production I add content to what I assembled earlier.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/kolcheck-a--3076094/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 6 Episode 23

Kolcheck, A.

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 11, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 5/11/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e23

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

Kolcheck, A.


Loans? Loans.
Those were equity investments.
Right, partner? Come on, whatever happened to "if we're not failing, we're not trying," huh? Yeah, I know, that sounds fantastic.
I just, I can't I can't do it.
Sorry.
Equity's only gonna get more expensive.



































10k_DSC00017.JPG










From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 11/19/2002 is 2700 days

2700 = 1350 + 1350

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1969 ( premiere US film "Easy Rider" ) is 1350 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/19/2002 is 4266 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/8/1977 ( premiere US film "The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training" ) is 4266 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307479/releaseinfo

IMDb


Solaris (2002)

Release Info

USA 19 November 2002 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307479/fullcredits

IMDb


Solaris (2002)

Full Cast & Crew


George Clooney ... Chris Kelvin










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064276/releaseinfo

IMDb


Easy Rider (1969)

Release Info

USA 14 July 1969 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307479/quotes

IMDb


Solaris (2002)

Quotes


[Speaking for the first time]

Rheya Kelvin: Don't blow it.

Chris Kelvin: [laughs] You start.

Rheya Kelvin: I did.

Chris Kelvin: Really? All right, I'm going to resist the impulse to ask you about the doorknob.

Rheya Kelvin: Do you always resist your impulses?

Chris Kelvin: Not always.

Rheya Kelvin: Try poetry.

Chris Kelvin: And death shall have no dominion...

Rheya Kelvin: Mm, Thomas. It's not a very happy poem, though.

Chris Kelvin: Well, you didn't seem very happy when I saw you on the train.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075718/quotes

IMDb


The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training (1977)

Quotes


Chip Roberts: Now they got a big faggot to go along with all those little faggots.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075718/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training (1977)

Release Info

USA 8 July 1977










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075718/quotes

IMDb


The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training (1977)

Quotes


Mike Engelberg: [after a huge fight between Carmen and Tanner, Engelberg is on the phone with KFC] Hey, what do you mean biscuits and coleslaw are extra?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/05/07 10:53 AM
I have also been thinking about how George Clooney's line from "Solaris" about how unfamiliar the word Earth sounds is very apt to how I feel about the name Tom. That name occurs in my thoughts quite frequently but yet, I still recognize my true name as Kerry, while I believe, but do not consciously remember, that my true name is Tom.

I feel lousy.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/05/07 10:56 AM
The name Tom occurs in my thoughts in the context of how I would of myself being refered to by that name.

I am at a point that if someone were to actually call me by that name, I would respond, but only in certain situations. If some stranger called out that name, I most likely wouldn't respond, but I have considered several times possible scenarios of how I would respond to that name.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=solaris

Springfield! Springfield!


Solaris (2002)


The idea of God
was dreamed up by man.
A silly animal with a small brain.
Even the limits
that we put on it are human limits.
- It designs, it creates...
- No, I'm talking about a higher intelligence.
No, hold it. You're talking about
something else - a man in a white beard.
Ascribing human characteristics
to something that isn't human.
Aren't we all?
Rheya, given all the elements
of the known universe and enough time,
our existence is inevitable.
It's no more mysterious than trees or sharks.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-404.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X04 - ESCAPE VELOCITY

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 25-APR-2008


Chief: How many of us ended up with the people we really wanted to be with? Got stuck with the best of limited options? And why? Because the ones we really wanted, really loved, were dead and dying, or turned out to be Cylons and they didn't know it. If Boomer had... If I had known...

Adama: Listen. Listen, let's...

Chief: No.

Adama: Let's go. Come on.

Chief: No, no. I didn't know.

Adama: Let's go.

Chief, beginning to shout: I didn't know. So I buried my head in the sand and I took it and I settled! I settled for that shriek, those dull vacant eyes, the boiled cabbage stench of her. And why? Because this is my life! This is the life I picked! And it's fine, but you know what? It's not! I didn't pick this life! This is not my frakkin' life!

Adama: What the hell's gotten into you?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 30 May 2015