Sunday, May 31, 2015

H.C.F.




After my last post here I left to go somewhere and I was walking back and about half-way back (after thinking the fire truck screaming through the major intersection was deafening) I suddenly remembered details about my sleeping dreams from earlier today.

Today for the first time in a very long time, I slept soundly for 6 hours straight before waking up. I went back to sleep and just before getting out of bed is the sleeping dream that seemed sort of important.

Those of you following along at home know how I have documented evidence convincing myself that sometimes my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later that same day.

Recently I had the idea to record video of me describing those sleeping dreams and then posting here that video through youtube.com.

I could do that now, instead of describing here in plain text but the time is already late.

When I first struggled with working to determine that my sleeping dreams are prescient of future observations I will make I struggled with the notion that conspirators out there read this blog and then insert live packages into the television programs I am watching. In essence, the actors read my blog and then ad lib at some point in the program with the changes.

The big question of course: why?

Why would they do that?

Well, that could be still a possibility.

However the re-broadcast episode's blow a major whole in that theory that tries to counter-act my prescient sleeping dream theory.

The best idea I could come up with there is that, apart from wholesale changes to the episode itself, which is often a "The Simpsons" re-broadcast, the conspirators could only effect a change of schedule of the television listings and show a re-broadcast of an episode that has content closely matching what I had written about earlier that day.

If I had remembered earlier in the day today that "HCF" is broadcasting a new episode tonight then I would have recorded a video and posted that today.

Now the time approaches 9 PM and the episode, presumably, has already been watched by, presumably, a few million people who have never heard of this blog and that seems important somehow because I think this all has something to do with the collective thoughts in the minds of human beings on this planet.

So the east coast, presumably, saw the new episode beginning at 10 PM their time and which is 7 PM my time.

They are east coast United States and I am west coast and there is a 3 hour difference in time zones.

So there is still the upcoming premiere of TNT's "The Last Ship" in about three weeks. Tomorrow June 1st at 10 PM ABC premieres "The Whispers" so I will track that one also. CBS has "Extant" starting again on Wednesday July 1st at 10 PM. "Under the Dome" is boring but I'll probably watch it when it starts again June 25th.

So I note just a few minutes ago that "The Whispers" premieres tomorrow so if I have any sleeping dreams tonight I will probably video record a description for it.

So anyway going back to a point I started making earlier. I struggled with the notion that conspirators were actively updating their television broadcasts based on what I was writing here in my blog so I was waiting to write anything until just before I knew the episode was set to broadcast, sometimes at the time I guessed it was beginning on the east coast.

Now I am just going to ignore that idea and record in text or video my description of my potentially prescient sleeping dream a few hours before any possible observation I might make.

And now I describe the few parts I began to remember about my sleeping dream today.

I was walking outside a short while ago and I began to recall seeing myself standing at a place where I was moving to. That was a new apartment I was moving to. I don't intend on moving from here for a long time so I don't know what that was supposed to mean. I was talking to a person unseen and I was describing how the view outside my new apartment wouldn't be nearly as nice as where I am now so I know that was something about the future potentially. I saw the view from the new place too and is nothing I recognize from real life. The apartment construction was new too. I am left with the sense the construction had not even started at that point. I remember that I was very near the ocean. I saw the sand of a beach. I was aware that I could not see the sandy beach or the ocean from my new apartment but I recall that I was wondering about that. I was wondering if when construction was finished that maybe I would be able to see the ocean. I seemed to think extensively about that within the dream.

I don't now recall the sequence of events in this sleeping dream today but the next part I began to remember as I was walking back and now sitting here for over a half-hour I began to remember more.

The first part I remember was about Afghanistan.

I saw myself sitting in a river in Afghanistan.

Sitting here writing this I begin to remember better the sequence and that is how I will write.

As best I recall now, I was standing in a hallway and the actor Tom Cruise walked around the corner and was going into the men's room. I said something about leaving the building he and I were in, because in the dream we were drinking buddies, and I recall now that his specific response was an important detail but I have forgotten that now other than to recall he declined and I had asked him to leave to go back to the bar a group of us were at, as we now seemed to be in some kind of classroom instruction, and I am aware the group of us would meet over there after 5 PM.

I did seem to leave the building at that point, skipping of where I was supposed to be, and then I was back in that building where we had all been drinking alcohol but I was now sitting in the restaurant.

A waitress was standing on the other side of the table talking to me about the large chicken pot pie I had finished eating and I was working on a second serving. The one she was examining seemed to be almost untouched though and I am aware that I had eaten that full serving and was still hungry and was eating more.

Now, I have forgotten specific details about our conversation but I recall that everything I was saying to her was a lie. Oh right, she was saying something about the chef and was examining the chicken pot pie and there was something I was saying about how I didn't like it and that was why it was unfinished but I was thinking to myself while sleeping that wasn't true because I had ate all of it and was working on the second serving because I wanted more to eat.

And I think before that is when Afghanistan first came up. I walked to my table and on one of the chairs was what is called a US Navy cruise jacket. I never had one during my service in the 1980s but I had seen then and the first detail I noted on that one was 'Afghanistan'.

I was aware that jacket belonged to someone else and I remember thinking the waitress saw it and I vaguely recall thinking she must have been impressed by it.

So I knew it belonged to someone else but I was wearing it as my own and that sets up some later scenes I vaguely recall and I am getting writing of sitting here typing.

I remember I started to feel like a poseur. I was sitting in some chairs with a group of other people, soldiers I think, I was feeling uneasy because I didn't know Kabul from Abdul.

At some point I seemed to be thinking of finding some way to get myself into Afghanistan so I would learn more about it and not have to be worried about being exposed as a fraud.

At some point in the sleeping dream I was actually in Afghanistan. I was sitting in the water of a river at the edge. I remember details clearly there. Reminds me of the Cossatot River back near De Queen Arkansas.

There was some kind of presentation going on. Something about the history of the area. I have forgotten much about that now, I could hear someone speaking over a loudspeaker and I was aware of other people around me.

Oftentimes I find these kind of sleeping dreams of varying level of vividness are prescient of observations I will make later and usually later that same day. I ignored that sleeping dream because I didn't think I would see anything interesting today.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 31 May 2015