Saturday, May 09, 2015

And you may tell yourself / This is not my beautiful grandmother!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:27 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 23, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Let's assume for the moment that I am Jane Wyman's, and possibly Ronald Reagan's grandson.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=17975

F.D. » Transcripts » H-M » The Last Man on Earth


01x12 - The Tandyman Can


Put it high up in the tree so the bears can't get to it. It's in the tree, it's high up there. Yeah, it is. Way out of reach.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930808&slug=1714886

The Seattle Times

Sunday, August 8, 1993

England -- Playing The Palace: Royal Open House Has Begun

By William Tuohy

Los Angeles Times


The mother of all queues

The decision is being widely applauded here as giving her subjects a chance to see their monarchical heritage up close. And the anticipated lineup for the 7,000 tickets to be sold daily is already being referred to as "the mother of all queues."

"It's going to be the No. 1 attraction," said Isabel Coy, an official with the British Tourist Authority. "It's our living heritage. The real Royal Family runs a business from there. It's only open for a limited time, so there's a sort of exclusive cachet."










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-serpents-lair-3-7341/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 2 Episode 1

The Serpent's Lair (3)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 26, 1998


AIRED: 6/26/98



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.01_%22The_Serpent%27s_Lair_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


2.01 "The Serpent's Lair Part 2"


INT—SGC CONTROL ROOM

[Hammond enters. He is wearing battledress.]

HAMMOND
What the hell are you doing here?

SAMUELS
Reporting for duty, sir. I'm to co-ordinate with the Pentagon.

HAMMOND
By whose order?

SAMUELS
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. At the request of Senator Kinsey. He did try to contact you.

HAMMOND
Maybe you can tell me why our forces haven't gone on full alert? If we don't get our assets moving now, they are going to be caught on the ground.

SAMUELS
The current thinking at the Pentagon is to do nothing that would alert the Goa'uld we know they're there.

HAMMOND
Let me guess whose bright idea that was!

SAMUELS
General Hammond, may I speak freely? I know I seem to have lost your respect, sir, for whatever reason, but we wouldn't be in this situation, that is, at the brink of war with the Goa'uld, if you had heeded my advice and buried the Stargate in the first place.

HAMMOND
Was that "I told you so," Colonel Samuels?

SAMUELS
I'm not here to point fingers, sir. I'm here to help co-ordinate our pre-emptive strike against Goa'uld ships. That's if the President approves. The Joint Chiefs are briefing him now.

HAMMOND
And with what do you intend to strike?

SAMUELS
A new weapon, sir. I've helped to oversee its development at Area 51 with Colonel Maybourne. Two prototypes are being prepared for launch at Vandenberg Air Force Base as we speak. If all goes well, history shall mark this day by two brilliant and unexplained flashes that occur in the night sky. The world should never know how close we came to Armageddon.










http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap071026.html

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Discover the cosmos! Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured, along with a brief explanation written by a professional astronomer.

2007 October 26

Comet Holmes in Outburst

Explanation: Comet 17P/Holmes stunned comet watchers across planet Earth earlier this week. On October 24, it increased in brightness over half a million times in a matter of hours.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 25 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/west-point.html


West Point



I had to look it up to find it again. I took the bus from there and I walked around the neighborhood sometimes but I had no idea where it was even located there inside the Seattle city limits. Man, that sure does take me back. Shuffling around those Seattle city streets around that place they had me living as a homeless shelter. I remember how important watching the television news was for me everyday. I remember the first few minutes I was in there after the VA hospital discharged me from the mental health unit on 27 June 2005 and I was still doped up by the psychiatrists and the way I remember it the social workers hurried me out a side door and they drove me in a car to The Theodora and in that first few minutes I walked into the television area and there are a lot of chairs there and the first thing I noted was a National Geographic magazine with the first space shuttle flight on the cover of the magazine from 1981.

I was there at The Theodora for a while and then they told me I could move to the Shoreline Homeless Veterans shelter and then they kicked me out to the Compass Center in downtown Seattle where I lived for 300 days and then the Shoreline homeless shelter let me back in but only if I agreed to take more VA hospital dope, which I did, and then I was there for a while and when I could finally choose a place to live on my own I moved to the Vermont Inn-Apartments in downtown Seattle near the Space Needle and I remember that on Christmas Day 2006 I was still in that homeless shelter in Shoreline but by New Years Eve 2006, just a few days later, I had already moved into the Vermont and I sat there on the roof-top deck and watched the spectacular fireworks from the Space Needle a couple blocks away.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 August 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/2.01_%22The_Serpent%27s_Lair_Part_2%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


2.01 "The Serpent's Lair Part 2"


SAMUELS
Well, sir, since I am no longer wanted or needed here, I respectfully request permission to join one of the teams headed for the Alpha Site, at least there…

HAMMOND
Permission denied! The idea is to send the best and brightest, Colonel. When the time comes, you will stand alongside the men and women of this Command, in defence of this facility.

SAMUELS
But, sir!

HAMMOND
I ask no more or less of myself. Dismissed!










From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 8/22/1999 is 258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/18/1966 ( premiere US film "The Uncle" ) is 258 days



From 9/13/1963 ( premiere US film "Trouble in Baghdad" ) To 8/22/1999 is 13127 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/11/2001 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-United States Department of Justice/FBI Seattle the cowardly violent domestic terrorist organization kills Thomas Wales by gunfire through the window of his house in Seattle Washington ) is 13127 days



From 2/3/1934 ( premiere US film "I've Got Your Number" ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 24692 days

24692 = 12346 + 12346

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/22/1999 is 12346 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/whats-punishment-for-destroying-usa.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-earth-dies-screaming.html ]


http://www.deseretnews.com/article/714130/Philanthropists-name-Gates-Foundation-nations-wealthiest.html


Deseret News


Philanthropists name Gates Foundation nation's wealthiest

Published: Monday, Aug. 23 1999 12:00 a.m. MDT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Microsoft founder Bill Gates, the world's richest man, has created the country's wealthiest foundation, according to the Chronicle of Philanthropy.

Gates and his wife, Melinda, have consolidated their two charitable foundations and donated an additional $6 billion to the newly named Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, bringing its total worth to $17.1 billion, according to a report published on the Chronicle's Web site Sunday and confirmed by a co-chair of the Gates Foundation.The couple decided to merge the William H. Gates Foundation, named after Gates' father, and the Gates Learning Foundation so they could broaden their focus on learning and global health, said Patty Stonesifer, foundation co-chairwoman.

The move catapults the Seattle-based foundation to the top of the Chronicle's list of wealthiest charitble foundations, the newspaper said.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/26/07 6:54 PM
Not only is the difference 1218 days between my birthday and Tom Cruise's birthday, but his new wife Katie Holmes birthday is 12/18/78.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:15 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


I was very disappointed with the Batman movies that started in 1989. That first one in '89 wasn't as campy as the later ones or as campy as the 60's, but it was really hard to take Michael Keaton seriously as Batman. This recent movie was much improved as was more in line with the Batman I remember from the Seventies.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb


Batman Begins (2005)

Quotes


Rachel Dawes: My boss has been missing for two days. Which, in this town, means that I should probably start by looking at the bottom of the river.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/speedofsound.html

COLDPLAY

"Speed Of Sound"










1986 film "Top Gun" DVD video:

00:36:38


US Navy Commander Mike "Viper" Metcalf - Commanding Officer US Navy "TOPGUN" Fighter Weapons School: Maverick. I flew with his old man. Tell me one thing. If you had to go into battle, would you want him with you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I AM CONFUSED BEYOND DESCRIPTION!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


I guess that fly-by|wasn't such a big hit, huh?
I know it's tough. The Academy rejected|you because you're Duke Mitchell's kid.
You have to live with that reputation.|But it's like you're flying against a ghost.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Now, here is something truly baffling. I just noticed this. Earlier I had make that comment about "Wolf 359" from that Borg episode of TNG. I was wondering if 359 represents the date 3/59. Then I did this on a hunch, comparing Tom Cruises *listed* birthday to my apparently artificial birthday:

?datediff("d", #07/03/62#,#11/02/65#)
1218
?datediff("d", #3/3/59#, #07/03/62#)
1218


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


US Navy chief petty officer: It's a code.

US Navy commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Can you break it, Chief?

US Navy chief petty officer: I think someone's putting us on.

US Navy commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Why?

US Navy chief petty officer: Because I learned this code at Great Lakes. It's ancient.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb


2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes


HAL: Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop Dave? Stop, Dave.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?

































http://www.honeysucklecreek.net/images/people/Bryan_Sullivan/BS_1218_area_med.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb


Batman Begins (2005)

Quotes


Rachel Dawes: That's right. You better run.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/19/07 9:39 PM
I have been wondering if Comet Holmes is either photos from 1976 and you can't actually see it in the night sky as it is being reported, or it is a test mission where someone fired up my Orion ship and blew up another comet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/19/07 10:00 PM
How do I know the lyrics so well to some of these songs?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/19/07 10:03 PM
it has a 0.3359 association with 7/16/1963, 5/1/1967, 6/7/1976


why would this be off by 1 day?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 November 2007 excerpt ends]






























http://images.apartmentfinder.com/phototmp/Thumbnails/ExtraLarge/88232/DC76521C-32FE-4411-BD3B-5F5ADEC873C9.jpg










From 3/25/1949 ( premiere US film "A Kiss in the Dark" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15331 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/2007 is 15331 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 24, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 5:47 AM
I had a dream with a short sequence in it where I was having trouble breathing. There was something about my throat closing up and I was going to pass out very quickly. I don't know if it was part of the dream or if it was something I was thinking of as I woke up briefly after that part of the dream, but thoughts were occurring to me that the problem was that I had been hit with some kind of chemical weapon. There is a chemical weapon that causes muscles to lock up but I can't remember off-hand which one it is. Then thoughts occurred to me that I was remembering when the Libyan's were strangling me with a rope around my neck until I passed out. I am convinced that actually happened to me in 1986. Maybe it happened in the Hanoi Hilton, too, along with other torture, such as having my shoulders dislocated.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:26 PM
Valerie Bertinelli is 59 weeks, 3 days, younger than I am. I have been wondering about her since she was on Rachael Ray yesterday. Rachael said that Valerie is her sister but did that mean something else?

And did Phoebe and I have a cover story that Phoebe was my sister?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:28 PM
I guess it could be that Valerie and Rachael are half-sister's while Rachael and I are half-siblings but Valerie and I are not biologically related.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:30 PM
Or is Valerie and Phoebe sisters and there is something there about Phoebe and Racheal are sisters-in-law.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 12:31 PM
The photos of Valerie Bertinelli actually remind me of Jane Wyman.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 1:02 PM
She's still as cute as ever.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 1:05 PM
This photo of Valerie makes me think of Jane Wyman.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 2:02 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Self%20Defense

the act of defending one's person when physically attacked, as by countering blows or overcoming an assailant

a claim or plea that the use of force or injuring or killing another was necessary in defending one's own person from physical attack

an act or instance of defending or protecting one's own interests, property, ideas, etc., as by argument or strategy


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041550/releaseinfo

IMDb


A Kiss in the Dark (1949)

Release Info

USA 25 March 1949 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041550/fullcredits

IMDb


A Kiss in the Dark (1949)

Full Cast & Crew


Jane Wyman ... Polly Haines










http://www.royal.gov.uk/ImagesandBroadcasts/TheQueensChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcast2006.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy

Christmas Broadcast 2006


I have lived long enough to know that things never remain quite the same for very long. One of the things that has not changed all that much for me is the celebration of Christmas. It remains a time when I try to put aside the anxieties of the moment and remember that Christ was born to bring peace and tolerance to a troubled world.

The birth of Jesus naturally turns our thoughts to all new-born children and what the future holds for them. The birth of a baby brings great happiness - but then the business of growing up begins.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 4:36 PM
I had some other sensations, yesterday I think it was, that might be real memories returning of Phoebe. There was just something profound about it all but that is especially aggravating because I can't articulate what it means. It involved visualizing Phoebe's portrayal in one scene of "Gremlins" but there was something much more than that. Something profound about how I should remember a lot of details about her. I just can't articulate what was so profound about those sensations. There seemed to be motion associated with the visualizations, while my visualization of that scene in static. Was I there on the set when that scene was filming?

I miss her so much. Beyond tolerance.

Why can't I remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/07 11:45 AM
The photo of that watering hole in Africa actually reminds me of an artificial memory that I can still visualize. I could even find that place on a map. I was walking on a dirt road as I left the deep woods I had been hunting in and I was very thirsty so I drank from a puddle of water in the dirt road.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2007 excerpt ends]

































http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap071026.html






























http://manager.seattlerentals.com/_SEARENT_FILES/d367584349.jpg
































http://www.weekendwa.com/images/8newyearsweb.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09 May 2015