Monday, May 18, 2015

"And the intelligence that would have made this state of things a torment had gone."




That wasn't even a sleeping dream.

That was clear conscious waking thought again.

I don't describe here what I thought about extensively just less than an hour before making this observation but if I did describe here those thoughts then any rational person would agree there is clearly an unmistakable prescient aspect to my thoughts.

In the couple hours since then that observation caused me to think again about my theories of time-travel.

I created my so-called time-traveler effect theory specifically because of this same type of observation from the end of today's afternoon.

My so-called time-traveler effect explains that I take this journal with me back to March 2003 and the people who meet me then read all this information about the future.

They've had years to plan to cause the observations I make today.

So that explained that. I looked over my time-traveler effect theory and saw that it was good.

But then I started thinking more: that doesn't explain everything.

Doesn't explain the thoughts in my mind that caused me to record specific information in my journal and that journal I theorize is what I time-travel back to the past and that then caused me to make the observations that I record in my journal.

Today is an excellent example of why I created my so-called counter-paradox effect theory to complement my so-called time-traveler effect theory.

My thoughts did not consciously cause me to make this observation recorded below but those thoughts are now causing me to record this note.

I theorize that human beings are not capable of causing paradox.

Any action I take while a time-traveler is already the natural order of the universe.

And so I was wondering again: why now?

Why now does this super-power I possess manifest it so clearly in my mind?

I haven't been using it for my personal gain. I mean, these examples make clear to me that I could right now use that power on a much greater scale. I could be right now sitting around the massive swimming pool of my mega-mansion house with super-model women in bikinis bringing me alcoholic drinks enjoying these beautiful west coast Pacific sunsets.



































DSC09862.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/ordinaryworld.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

"Ordinary World"


Still I can't escape the ghost of you










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


Mara: Why have you come here? Why have you traveled through time?

Alexander Hartdegen: To have a question answered.

Mara: A question?

Alexander Hartdegen: Yes. Why can't I change the past?

Mara: Why would you want to?

[a look of realization]

Mara: You've lost someone. Someone you loved very much.










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


VII


And so these inhuman sons of men——! I tried to look at the thing in a scientific spirit. After all, they were less human and more remote than our cannibal ancestors of three or four thousand years ago. And the intelligence that would have made this state of things a torment had gone. Why should I trouble myself? These Eloi were mere fatted cattle, which the ant-like Morlocks preserved and preyed upon—probably saw to the breeding of.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 18 May 2015