Friday, May 29, 2015

"and you guys got a brand-new flavor, which is like a rarity"




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2 [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate:3012.4

Original Airdate: 24 Nov, 1966


PIKE: Hold still, or I'll break your neck.

VINA: Don't hurt them. They don't mean to be evil.

PIKE: I've had some samples of how good they are.

(the Talosian appears to be a vicious monster)

PIKE: You stop this illusion, or I'll twist your head off. All right, now you try one more illusion, you try anything at all, and I'll break your neck.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2 [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate:3012.4

Original Airdate: 24 Nov, 1966


KEEPER: Your ship. Release me, or we'll destroy it.

VINA: He's not bluffing, Captain. With illusion they can make your crew work the wrong controls or push any button it takes to destroy your ship.

PIKE: I'm going to gamble you're too intelligent to kill for no reason at all. (hands him over to Number One and picks up the laser pistols, firing them at the glass wall) On the other hand, I've got a reason. I'm willing to bet you've created an illusion this laser is empty. I think it just blasted a hole in that window and you're keep us from seeing it. You want me to test my theory out on your head?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:03 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 29 May 2015