Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"At times he regarded the wounded soldiers in an envious way."




For the first time in a long time I can recall I woke up today or sometime last night before midnight from a sleeping dream where a combination number was clearly present in the sleeping dream.

Those of you following along at home know how I have established that my sleeping dreams are sometimes prescient of observations I will make later, usually later that day. Lately I have been noticing the occurrence days later.

I was wondering recently when I first became consciously aware of that fact but I cannot recall and finally decided the process took over so gradual that I simply accepted it for a long time.

However, the clearest evidence seems to be from my conscious awareness of when I started watching the "NCIS" television series. That was something I started watching, I think, as I documented it and without looking it up now, back in 2007. I didn't watch it consistently but I watched a lot of it, especially the past few years.

There was the "fooey" incident I described here and that I think was back in 2010 but that wasn't a sleeping dream. That was consciously made while awake.

My documentation of the fact my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I make later seems to start back in 2012, as best I recall now without going back to look it up, those first instances might be the ones I refer to as new episode "Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday". I keep a text file archive of this blog so that makes it easier for me to find stuff in this behemoth blog. I have noted that a Google search doesn't always find stuff in my blog. The blogger.com search tool is kind of primitive.

So I write this thinking now about how I didn't watch last night's new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles" because I was asleep. I have to wonder if my sleeping dream is prescient of something I will probably watch later today on the Comcast On Demand delivery of that episode.

There aren't many television series I regularly follow. At least not until the past year. At one point earlier this year there was a new television series episode on just about every night of the week I was tracking.

Oh yeah, and I also documented incontrovertibly that the power of prescience I have is not just with new broadcast television series episodes. I clearly documented a vivid and prescient sleeping dream of a re-broadcast of a "The Simpsons" episode, specifically a re-broadcast of "A Tree Grows in Springfield." That was very complex.

So anyway the sleeping dream that seems compelling to me today was one of many I awoke from and got out of bed in the past few hours. I went back to sleep for a while so some of the details have faded and I find myself wishing I could remember it all.

The dream had something to do with a 40-story building. I could see it in the distance from where I was standing presumably on street level. The next part I recall now is I was inside the building and the entire top floor of that humongous building was mine and I was trying to get the padlock open on the front door.

The number combination I specifically remember was '2927'.

That didn't work though. Maybe it had worked before and got me inside but that part is too vague now to recall.

I recall the only way I got inside was to cut off the lock.

Seems that as I was working outside the front door Thomas showed up there in the large vestibule area that I guess joins the elevator with the front door. I cannot recall our specific conversation but I recall feeling something similar to apologetic because I wasn't going to let him inside.

Then I remember what I was trying to remember about Phoebe. I never did visualize her but as I was studying the massive padlock on my front door I was thinking that she did have - or could have - had her people disassemble that lock. They could have then ascertained the combination code by studying the tumblers inside or whatever kind of mechanism it is configured with.

So eventually I got inside but despite the massive space of the place inside the dream only had me near the front entrance. There were boxes everywhere. I vaguely recall I could barely move around. And clothing. I was running clothes through a washing machine. I think the boxes contained clothes. I found previously worn clothes that I knew belonged to me already inside the room and that needed washing and that had been inside that room for a long time. Thomas brought me more clothing when he was outside and I was thinking over running those through the washing machine. I guess that's the point I woke up. I got out of bed later and sat down here at my desk and wondered if that number combination is anything useful to me.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_1927


February 1927

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The following events occurred in February 1927:


February 9, 1927 (Wednesday)

By a 59–30 vote, the United States Senate rejected American participation in the Permanent Court of International Justice of the League of Nations, more popularly known as the "World Court".

The strongest gun control legislation in the United States, to that time, was signed by U.S. President Calvin Coolidge. Taking effect on May 10, the Miller Act prohibited the sending of revolvers, pistols and other small arms through the mail. The ban was easily evaded by using private shipping companies.










http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/8

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 8

Chapter 8


Parts of the procession limped and staggered to this tune.

Another had the gray seal of death already upon his face. His lips were curled in hard lines and his teeth were clinched. His hands were bloody from where he had pressed them upon his wound. He seemed to be awaiting the moment when he should pitch headlong. He stalked like the specter of a soldier, his eyes burning with the power of a stare into the unknown.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:09 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 12 May 2015