Saturday, May 30, 2015

"You can imagine the distress Dr Gibarian's message caused at DBA."





























10k_DSC00018.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=solaris

Springfield! Springfield!


Solaris (2002)


I don't remember that.
When did you get that?
I got itjust before I came here.
- Was I with you?
- No.
I don't actually remember anything.
I only remember you.
Have I been ill?
Sort of.
And we've been apart?
- Yes.
- For how long?
A few years.
- Were you alone?
- Yes.
Was that difficult?
It was easier than being with someone else.
Did you think about me?
Yes.
What is that, out there?
Solaris.










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/17/2000 is 2098 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation ) To 9/17/2000 is 2541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/17/1972 ( Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II visits Yugoslavia ) is 2541 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/17/2000 is 2154 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon.html ]


http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/WCPD-2000-09-25/WCPD-2000-09-25-Pg2121/content-detail.html


U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE


Document Category Addresses and Remarks : Pennsylvania

President William J. Clinton

Event Date September 17, 2000

Notes The President spoke at 1:17 p.m. on Independence Mall.










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1505/28/lvab.02.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


LEGAL VIEW WITH ASHLEIGH BANFIELD

Examining the Notebook of Accused Colorado Theater Killer James Holmes; Natalee Holloway Case Still Haunting. Aired 12:30-1p ET

Aired May 28, 2015 - 12:30 ET


Joining me to talk about this possible new lead in Holloway's disappear, the CNN's Law Enforcement Analyst Tom Fuentes, who just so happened within the FBI's lead investigator on Holloway's case.

Tom, I worked with you almost everyday and I didn't realize that this was you. This was your case. You went -- you had it the whole -- you spearheaded this, right










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 March 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_State_Park


Daisy State Park


Daisy State Park is a state park in southwestern Arkansas administered by the Arkansas Department of Parks. Daisy State Park is located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains at the northern end of Lake Greeson










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Heat_1995.html


Heat


Are you a monk?
I have a woman.
What do you tell her?
I tell her I'm a salesman.
So, if you spot me coming|around that corner...
...you'll just walk out on her?
Not say good-bye?
That's the discipline.
That's pretty vacant.
It is what it is.
It's that, or we both better go|do something else.
I don't know how to do anything else.
Neither do I.
I don't want to either.
Neither do I.
You know, I have this recurring dream.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307479/quotes

IMDb


Solaris (2002)

Quotes


Chris Kelvin: Why haven't you come home? What happened here? What did you find?

Gordon: Who are you representing, exactly?

Chris Kelvin: I represent the last effort to recover this mission before they abandon this ship and everyone on board.

Gordon: Until it starts happening to you, there's really no point in discussing it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


Matthias: The bad dream is over, friend Neville. Now we can sleep in peace.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 30 May 2015