Sunday, May 24, 2015

Charleston




This scene from the 1986 film clearly reminds me of a clear memory I have of the year 1990.

The memory is of what must have been my last assignment in the United States Navy as a petty officer.

I was at the Charleston Naval Station in Charleston South Carolina and waiting for my honorable discharge proceedings, in March 1990 because I had a lot of leave time saved up and I was being discharged on what they called 'separation leave' meaning that I was using my vacation days to leave early before my official discharge date of 14 May 1990.

So the way I remember it now there was one day, a Saturday I think, when I was in charge of a group of USN junior sailors who were picking up trash on the base.

I remember this because another sailor, presumably obviously an enlisted sailor senior to my rank, started to aggressively question me about why there was still trash along the roadside where the group I was in charge of had been assigned to. Another sailor, assigned to the temporary command I was attached to, spoke up instantly about how there was a wind storm in the area and had blown trash back along the route we had covered earlier. I can still visualize that. That must have been March 1990.

Somewhere I wrote about that same time period and the 3rd Class Petty Officer who discharged a .45 caliber bullet through the Coke machine in that building I was waiting at for discharge processing and in front of a class he was supposed to be instructing. I can still visualize that too. Nothing like the reference I make here because of this line of sentences. The way I remember it now I was there long enough for him to be busted in rank for that incident. I remember it because of a Personnelman who did that same thing on the Wainwright but at a different target.

I wonder what Jim Shea is thinking right now. I tried contacting him a few months ago but never heard from him. I haven't checked back to see if he responded.

The way I remember it he and I worked together at First Federal in the year 1990 in Greenville South Carolina so obviously he was lying to cover for me.

He might have covered for me through the year 1991 but I do not now recall specifically, without trying to concentrate very much about it.

I know that was part of my cover identity through the year 1994 but he left at least before the two year point from March 1990.

I look at that the same with as with Thedia: she is not my biological mother.

Thedia obviously made some way kind of agreement to be listed on my birth certificate.

There is a legal reason why that deception occurred. Jim Shea lucked out and provided cover for me, the most trusted secret figure in the United States of America federal government.

Personally I just want to settle the agreement and deal with the facts and let us all get on with the reality.

She's not my biological mother. There ARE SO MANY ACTORS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW WHO KNOW THAT FACT! Because genetic testing is as easy of digging out pizza crusts from the trash. Everybody knows that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes

IMDb


Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)

Quotes


Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!

Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?

Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.














https://www.google.com/maps/@32.847176,-79.947468,3a,75y,152.11h,83.67t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1snJA1fkbbCgSjCG1o-letZg!2e0

Google Maps


Bainbridge Ave

North Charleston, South Carolina










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)


[Golden Gate Park]

GARBAGE MAN #1: You don't mean to tell me you two were fighting again. I thought you made it up with her last night. Why are you two always fighting?

GARBAGE MAN #2: I like the way she fights! Anyway I said to her, 'If you think I'm going to spend sixty dollars for a goddam toaster oven, you're out of you're mind'.



































DSC09915.JPG



































DSC09916.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:05 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 24 May 2015