Saturday, May 30, 2015

"To achieve this, the transmitter frequency source must have very good phase stability"




Horrible, horrible film to sit through 90 minutes of free video at only the cost of Amazon Prime.

And still, there is that profound moment early on that really isn't really very obvious there or here and that is the only moment of that forgettable production that makes me want to make this note.

I find myself wondering if that was a vehicle to demonstrate a profound notion I imparted to my former students at one time decades ago. Maybe this is something I pre-arranged to happen long ago, a signal to other people who would recognize certain events from real life and remember those same events under different conditions because that's what I think about.



































10k_DSC00010.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1597789/releaseinfo

IMDb


Caprica (TV Series)

Blowback (2010)

Release Info

Canada 2 November 2010
USA 4 January 2011

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1597789/

IMDb

Caprica: Season 1, Episode 14

Blowback (4 Jan. 2011)

TV Episode

Release Date: 4 January 2011 (USA)



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Blowback


Attention, please.
My name is Diego.
I welcome you all to the holy birthplace of monotheism.
We're on our way now to the retreat where the reverend holy mother lives.
You will enter children, and you will exit warriors of the one true God Those of you that survive.
What is that? It's a ship.
It's on top of us.
It's the pollys.
- They've been too easy lately.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 30 May 2015