Thursday, May 14, 2015

"The PR transmissions will resume"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/08/07 1:53 AM
I wonder if I knew that guy in the wheelchair when we were in the VA hospital. He called me after he left and before I left.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/quotes

IMDb


Apollo 13 (1995)

Quotes


Blanche Lovell: Are you boys in the space program too?










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/stronghold-431885/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 14

Stronghold

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 27, 2006 on Syfy

AIRED: 1/27/06



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


MITCHELL
Hi. I'm Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell. I'm here to see Bryce Ferguson.

[A female doctor approaches and overhears his question. She answers him.]

DOCTOR KELLY
Colonel Mitchell.

MITCHELL
Yes, ma'am.

DOCTOR KELLY
Hello. I'm Doctor Kelly.

[They shake hands.]

DOCTOR KELLY
I've had a chance to see your friend.

MITCHELL
Great. Doctor Lam says you're the best.

DOCTOR KELLY
(smiling)
Well, that's very nice of her to say. I'm not aware of any official ranking system.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


MITCHELL
Well, I'm sure you'll be a little bit better than Fergy's HMO back in Iowa.

DOCTOR KELLY
(paging through a medical chart)
Well, I'll do what I can. I've ordered some tests that should give us a better idea of what we're looking at.

MITCHELL
Yeah, he's had that shrapnel for a while. They just found the aneurism a few weeks ago.

DOCTOR KELLY
He probably had it the whole time and didn't know it.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


DOCTOR KELLY
I won't lie to you. It's in a tricky spot. But, as you know, we have access to certain technology not available to everyone else just yet.

MITCHELL
Yes, ma'am. Thanks.

DOCTOR KELLY
I was told he's not privy to classified material.

MITCHELL
No.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


DOCTOR KELLY
So, you got him in here but you couldn't get him clearance?

MITCHELL
That is a whole other ball of wax. The irony is he probably would have had my spot in the 302 program if he hadn't been injured. He's a better pilot than I ever was. Better than most, actually.

DOCTOR KELLY
Well this must be important to you. I imagine you had to pull some pretty big strings to make this happen.

MITCHELL
Ferguson got that chunk of metal in his head saving my sorry ass four years ago.

DOCTOR KELLY
(nodding)
I'll do what I can.

MITCHELL
Thanks.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


BRA'TAC
Still, the fact that Teal'c overcame such manipulation in the past should make him more able to resist its effects again.

LANDRY
Which may actually put his life at greater risk.

DANIEL
Bra'tac, you said a— a close friend of yours, Maz'rai, had a similar change of opinion, virtually overnight.

BRA'TAC
Yes, it is likely he too is brainwashed.

DANIEL
Right, I guess what I'm getting at is… is it possible you could get him to defeat the brainwashing the same way Teal'c did?

BRA'TAC
(realizing the potential importance)
And if so, at the very least, he might be able to give us an idea as to who is behind this.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


TEAL'C
I will divulge nothing.

JAFFA COMMANDER
That is not my intention. My purpose is to teach you.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


BRA'TAC
U'kin has always been one of the strongest supporters of our cause. A Jaffa whose honor I never would have doubted. There is but one possible explanation for his actions. I saw it — in his eyes.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://www1.va.gov/opa/vafeature/ptsd.asp
[...]
According to Lipke, EMDR is a method of psychotherapy that integrates awareness principles of modern psychotherapy with the sensory/motor activity of eye movement, in some ways similar to what one might observe during the rapid eye movement a person experiences while dreaming.

“What the eye movement does is help process those painful feelings so they are no longer intrusive,” said Karen Paddock, the program manager for the North Chicago Stress Disorder Treatment Program. “We know from research conducted years ago that REM sleep does help people process events in their lives. We know people with PTSD generally have reduced or irregular REM sleep so we induce something similar to REM sleep with EMDR.”

According to the theory behind EMDR, the intrusive thoughts or flashbacks associated with severe PTSD are, in the simplest terms, unprocessed information. Instead of having a memory they can reflect on, someone with PTSD relives the stress of that situation as if it happens to them all over again. The eye movement in EMDR is meant to process that information so it will feel more like a memory.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: PTSD Treatment: The Eyes May Have It


aw come on, is this a joke? You're describing the jedi mind trick


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Baltar: Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Six: Gaius. I can't die. When this body is destroyed, my memory, my consciousness, will be transmitted to a new one. I'll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body.

Baltar: You mean there's more out there like you?

Six: There are twelve models. I'm number six.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:31 PM Friday, September 21, 2007


I think I was at the time still living in Pioneer Square gulag homeless shelter, during that time of the 300 days I lived in there without even control over a light switch or even simple privacy in a bathroom and I didn't have control of a television and I didn't care about interacting with the other homeless people because their has been so much craziness surrounding me all these years on this assignment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-3xx


STS-3xx

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Space Shuttle missions designated STS-3xx (officially called Launch On Need (LON) missions) were rescue missions which would have been mounted to rescue the crew of a Space Shuttle if their vehicle was damaged and deemed unable to make a successful reentry. Such a mission would have been flown if Mission Control determined that the heat shielding tiles and reinforced carbon-carbon panels of a currently flying orbiter were damaged beyond the repair capabilities of the available on-orbit repair methods. These missions were also referred to as Launch on Demand (LOD) and Contingency Shuttle Crew Support. No mission of this type was launched during the space shuttle program.


Procedure

The orbiter and four of the crew which were due to fly the next planned mission would be retasked to the rescue mission. The planning and training processes for a rescue flight would allow NASA to launch the mission within a period of 40 days of its being called up. During that time the damaged (or disabled) shuttle's crew would have to take refuge on the International Space Station (ISS). The ISS is able to support both crews for around 80 days, with oxygen supply being the limiting factor. Within NASA, this plan for maintaining the shuttle crew at the ISS is known as Contingency Shuttle Crew Support (CSCS) operations. Up to STS-121 all rescue missions were to be designated STS-300.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:04 PM Saturday, December 17, 2011


300 days I lived in that gulag in Pioneer Square.

I was living at that Pioneer Square gulag when I informed the police that Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates is responsible for the violence at the Tacoma Mall on 20 November 2005.

Not much else has changed since I first went to the Kent police department on 4 May 2005 to complain about the criminal activities by Microsoft and George Bush against my personal property. That was 2418 days ago from today.

The reality has become that I don't think I will even get the chance to make the choice to help or not help any of you people. You have painted yourselves into a corner. I won't even get the chance to make the choice to help you or not help you.

Let your whores save you when the time comes and you will find you have no redemption from Hell.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2011 excerpt ends]



































DSC09801.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remember having dreams when I last slept but I can remember absolutely no details. Except, maybe something to do with my imaginary girlfriend, Lily. For a while I have been wondering if they can also manipulate my half-asleep dreams too. Those are those first dreams I remember having when I am drifting off to sleep. I have never really thought of them as dreams though, rather more like random thoughts that go through my mind as I drift off. Last night, I have two such thoughts that stuck with me when I woke up minutes or seconds later. The first one was of Senator Carl Levin standing in front of me either in an elevator or waiting for an elevator. He said something about how my "reading was correct." The second scene was of Lily telling me of some endearing quality about herself.

This imaginary girlfriend routine is kind of fun, but with all these actors around me, who knows what is the reality. What I really want to avoid is encouraging people to stalk women on TV. No one should take seriously the perceived affections of a person on TV.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


MAZ'RAI
That is an absurd accusation. You know me, Bra'tac. I choose my opinions carefully.

DANIEL
That's true. No really, it is.
(stepping forward, examining a sheaf of papers)
We checked these out of the Hall of Records before coming here. Six months ago you coauthored policy measures designed to prevent voting abuses by Gerak's coalition.

[He hands the policy in question to Maz'rai.]

DANIEL
Uh, four months ago you voted in favor of increasing the size of the Council to give underrepresented Jaffa a voice.

[He hands another paper to Maz'rai.]

DANIEL
(handing a third sheet over)
And, just three weeks ago you introduced a motion to set limits on the Council's legislative power.
(handing several papers to Maz'rai)
Are we seeing a pattern here?

[Maz'rai examines the papers, considering.]

BRA'TAC
You believe in democracy, Maz'rai. How else do you explain your actions?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


MITCHELL
Hey, you look like you're feeling good.

[Ferguson sits sideways on the bed, facing the other bed.]

FERGUSON
Yeah, doing pretty good, for a guy with a ticking timebomb in his head.

MITCHELL
Well, why don't we see what the doctors say about that.

[Mitchell sets a brown grocery bag down on a table and hops up onto the empty bed, facing Ferguson.]

FERGUSON
Oh, I'm just doing what the flyer says.

[Ferguson hands a thin paper pamphlet to Mitchell, who begins to look at it.]

FERGUSON
It was in the waiting room of the shrink's office they sent me to a couple weeks back. "So you're going to bite the big one. Now what?" First thing on the list is accept it, learn to talk openly about it.



































DSC09802.JPG



































DSC09803.JPG










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.14_%22Stronghold%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.14 "Stronghold"


FERGUSON
Okay. How about you? How's the big important top-secret job?

MITCHELL
Still top secret.

FERGUSON
Oh, come on, man, you can tell me. I'm not gonna tell anyone.
(with mock sincerity)
I'm gonna die, you know.

[Mitchell shakes his head.]

FERGUSON
No flowers?

MITCHELL
No. No, hell, I thought about it, but…
(holding out the paper bag so Ferguson can see what's inside)
…decided on this, instead.



































DSC09798.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 14 May 2015