Friday, May 08, 2015

Shallow HAL-9000




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 1:08 AM


Subject: RE: Revolution


The thing is, I know all that and I show up anyway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 December 2012 excerpt ends]



































1986 iron_eagle_00_07_55_PDVD.JPG










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD video:

00:09:27


Matthew Masters: What did it say?

Doug Masters: It said all that "We regret to inform you" crap. It said I didn't qualify.

Reggie: Guess you had to kind of expect it.

Doug Masters: Maybe I didn't.

Tony: Let's face it, Doug. With the grade point average? I mean we're talking subterranean range here.

Doug Masters: Just because of one lousy "F." And I never would have gotten it if I didn't have to cut Furley's class all the time to sneak in the simulator.



































041715_a_svwlf_ (190).jpg










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD video:

00:08:00


Doug Masters: What were they doing to you?

Katie: I was just coming over the bridge and they all came up behind me.










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD video:

00:10:28


Knotcher: What's the matter, flybaby?

Doug Masters: You're dead, Knotcher. I'll wait here till you come out and then you're mine.

Knotcher: Hey, if you fight me you have to deal with the sheriff.










http://tv.ark.com/transcript/iron_eagle/8262/AMCP/Thursday_December_17_2009/143422/

ark tv


Iron Eagle


(Knotcher on loud speaker) GOOD MORNING, Boys and girls.
I have an announcement.
One of special interest to all you military personnel out there.
Little dougey masters has regretfully been denied admission to the air force academy.
Too bad.
He woulda looked so cute in his little uniform and hair cut.
Marching around with all the other fairies.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102057/quotes

IMDb


Hook (1991)

Quotes


Tinkerbell: Say it, Peter. Say it and mean it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:37 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 08 May 2015