Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ascension




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Baltar: And in that thought, all my guilt flies away... Flies away, like a bird. I can give you that peace










1971 film "The Omega Man" DVD video:

00:23:04


US Army Colonel Robert Neville: You used to be a nice guy once, you know that?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Journal May 25, 2006


WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-fourth-horseman-1-418455/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 10

The Fourth Horseman (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 9/16/05



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.10_%22The_Fourth_Horseman_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1"


MITCHELL
I'm just saying, it's pure ego.

DANIEL
Pure ego? I don't know, at that level of enlightenment? I mean, arrogance is about pleasure, right? Wallowing in the pride of one's achievement.

MITCHELL
Well, you don't think that getting a whole galaxy to bow down and worship you is something to write home about?

DANIEL
No, I'm just saying the ascended beings I've met have pretty much all the satisfaction anyone can need. They don't need to lord it over us. They kind of look at us the way we look at bugs: insignificant, amusing at best.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:29 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/212.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

Epiphany

EPISODE NUMBER - 212

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.13.06


TEYLA: I am not fluent in Ancient but I do recognise a few words: "welcome" and "ascension".

DEX: Ascension?

McKAY (still holding the branch with the camera end through the doorway): To a higher plane of existence. The race of people who built the Stargates -- they eventually evolved to a point where they ascended to a state of pure energy.

DEX: That'd be great!

McKAY: Yeah, well, sadly it's a matter of, uh, evolution.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: Man, that morpha worked fast.

Baltar: Still... Do you know why I'm so serene right now?

Roslin, indulging and funny: You're doped out of your mind?

Baltar: Because I know God. You need God, Laura. Really, you'd be a different woman. I know God, therefore I know myself. Truth is... I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. A heavy, dark... Unimaginable, soul-breaking guilt. Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I gave the access codes to the Cylons. They wiped out most of humanity. Of course, I didn't know that's what I was doing at the time, exactly, but that's what I did. And when I realized what I had done, the magnitude... In that moment, I was saved. I was loved. By God.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 13 May 2015