Monday, May 18, 2015

Ascension




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-lonely-12591/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 7

The Lonely

Aired Unknown Nov 13, 1959 on CBS

QUOTES


(Closing Narration)

Narrator: On a microscopic piece of sand that floats through space is a fragment of a man's life. Left to rust is the place he lived in and the machines he used. Without use, they will disintegrate from the wind and the sand and the years that act upon them; all of Mr. Corry's machines - including the one made in his image, kept alive by love, but now obsolete in the Twilight Zone.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-fourth-horseman-1-418455/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 10

The Fourth Horseman (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 9/16/05



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.10_%22The_Fourth_Horseman_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1"


MITCHELL
I'm just saying, it's pure ego.

DANIEL
Pure ego? I don't know, at that level of enlightenment? I mean, arrogance is about pleasure, right? Wallowing in the pride of one's achievement.

MITCHELL
Well, you don't think that getting a whole galaxy to bow down and worship you is something to write home about?

DANIEL
No, I'm just saying the ascended beings I've met have pretty much all the satisfaction anyone can need. They don't need to lord it over us. They kind of look at us the way we look at bugs: insignificant, amusing at best.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/the-lonely-12591/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 7

The Lonely

Aired Unknown Nov 13, 1959 on CBS

QUOTES


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: Witness if you will a dungeon, made out of mountains, salt flats and sand that stretch to infinity. The dungeon has an inmate: James A. Corry. And this is his residence: a metal shack. An old touring car that squats in the sun and goes nowhere - for there is nowhere to go. For the record let it be known that James A. Corry is a convicted criminal placed in solitary confinement. Confinement in this case stretches as far as the eye can see, because this particular dungeon is on an asteroid nine million miles from the Earth. Now witness if you will a man's mind and body shriveling in the sun, a man dying of loneliness.










From 11/13/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Lonely" ) To 6/13/2005 is 16649 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/2011 is 16649 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 6/3/2011 is 15911 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/2009 ( Barack Obama - Remarks on the Nomination of Sonia Sotomayor To Be a Supreme Court Associate Justice ) is 15911 days





http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/315785/Jack-Kevorkian

Encyclopædia Britannica


Jack Kevorkian

American physician

Jack Kevorkian, in full Jacob Kevorkian (born May 26, 1928, Pontiac, Michigan, U.S.—died June 3, 2011, Royal Oak, Michigan),



http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jun/04/local/la-me-jack-kevorkian-20110604

Los Angeles Times


Dr. Jack Kevorkian dies at 83


June 04, 2011 By Dennis McLellan, Los Angeles Times


In the end, Kevorkian's own death early Friday came pain-free and peacefully in a hospital in Royal Oak, Mich. He was 83.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=86204

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

Remarks on the Nomination of Sonia Sotomayor To Be a Supreme Court Associate Justice

May 26, 2009

Thank you. Well, I'm excited too. [Laughter] Of the many responsibilities granted to a President by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court Justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the Presidents who appointed them, and they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 [2]10 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time.

So I don't take this decision lightly.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/quotes

IMDb


Twilight Zone (TV Series)

The Lonely (1959)

Quotes


Captain Allenby: Brought you some paperback books.

James A. Corry: Thanks.

Captain Allenby: And, Corry, I brought you something else, too. It'll mean my job, if they ever suspect. It'd be my neck, if they found out for sure.

James A. Corry: Look, Allenby. I don't want any gifts. I don't want tidbits. Makes me feel like an animal in a cage with an old lady out there who wants to throw peanuts at me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734656/quotes

IMDb


Twilight Zone (TV Series)

The Lonely (1959)

Quotes


[Corry sees that Alicia is crying and dries a tear from her eye]

Alicia: I can feel loneliness, too.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane, you say you were brought here a hundred and fifty years ago? You don't look over thirty five.

COCHRANE: I haven't aged. The Companion sees to that.

SPOCK: Captain. These instruments, they date from the time indicated. From your ship, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: I cannibalised it. The food, water, gardens, everything else I need the Companion gives me. Apparently, it creates it out of the native elements.

KIRK: You say you can communicate with it. Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.

COCHRANE: I already know.

KIRK: You wouldn't mind telling us?

COCHRANE: You won't like it.

KIRK: I already don't like it.

COCHRANE: You're here to keep me company.

KIRK: You mean you brought us here?

COCHRANE: No, the Companion did.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 18 May 2015