Saturday, May 16, 2015

"Technically I was never alive"




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=i-robot

Springfield! Springfield!


I, Robot (2004)


What the hell is that thing doing in here?
We were watching TV.
It's my personal NS-5.
Send it out.
It's downloading its daily upgrades
from USR.
Most of its systems are offline
until it finishes.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/29/07 6:59 PM


How do I know any of this?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Baltar: Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ascension

STARGATE WIKI


Ascension

Ascension is a process that allows beings to be able to separate from their physical bodies and to live eternally as pure energy in a superior plane with a greater amount of knowledge and power.


The Higher Planes


Powers

The Ascended plane offers many powers to its inhabitants. Ascended beings have been seen to be capable of miraculous things. Some of these powers include but aren't limited to:


Descension (w/ Knowledge retention): The ability to retake human form with some of the knowledge and power of an ascended being. However, the human mind was not meant to contain the amount of information an ascended being possesses, which would damage and mentally degrade the mind after a short period of time if too much was retained, although a small amount will cause no harm.


Some Ancients like Merlin limited the knowledge when they deascended to just what they needed so as to not damage them in any way. Ascended beings can also place themselves in a state directly underneath ascension during their descension to gain immense power










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/07 4:30 AM
Nothing is more important to me than Phoebe.

How do I know that?

I can't consciously remember a single detail about her, it seems, but yet, how do I know that?

There are all those details to represents that sentiment, but why doesn't even of it bring details back to conscious awareness?

What is driving me?

Why do I spend 24 hours try to figure out something I am not even consciously aware of?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: You all right? [ You don't look so good. ]

Leoben: I'm fine, it's just something about this place...

Adama: What about this place?

Leoben: Yeah, ever since I got here, something in the air affects my allergies. You always keep me in front of you. Military training, right? Never turn your back on a stranger, that kind of thing? Suspicion and distrust, that's - that's military life, right?

Adama: So you're a gun dealer/philosopher, I take it, right?

Leoben: (laughs) I'm an observer of human nature. When you get right down to it, humanity is not a pretty race. I mean, we're only one step away from beating each other with clubs like savages fighting over scraps of meat. Maybe the Cylons are God's retribution for our many sins. What if God decided he made a mistake? And he decided to give souls to another creature, like the Cylons?

Adama: God didn't create the Cylons. Man did. And I'm pretty sure we didn't include a soul in the programming. Let's go.



http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: It's decomposing as we speak.

Leoben: It's the storm, isn't it? It puts out something. Something you discovered has an effect on Cylon technology. That's it, isn't it? And this is a refuge, that's why you put a fleet out here. Last ditch effort to hide from the Cylon attack. Right, well, that's not enough Adama. I've been here for hours. Once they find you, it won't take them that long to destroy you. They'll be in and out before they even get a headache.

Adama: Maybe. (He grabs Leoben, pushes him up against the wall.) But you, you won't find out, because you'll be dead in a few minutes. How does that make you feel? If you can feel.

Leoben: Oh, I can feel more than you could ever conceive of, Adama. But I won't die. When this body dies, my consciousness will be transferred to another one. And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/06/07 8:10 PM


And I think again to myself: how do I know this stuff?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 December 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


(A holographic three dimensional map of a star system appears above Sheppard's head. Everyone gazes up at it. Weir smiles in delight. Sheppard looks up at the map, frowning.)

SHEPPARD: Did I do that?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583047/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"

The Fresh Prince Project (1990)


Will: Hey look, man, I don't have the problem, all right. YOU have the problem. I remind you of who you are and what you used to be. Now I don't know, somewhere between Princeton and the office, you got soft. You forgot who you are and where you came from.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 17 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-unfunny-alter-ego-aka-wannabe.html


My unfunny alter ego (aka wannabe)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 April 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Captain Steven Hiller: *That's* what you get! Ha Ha! Look at you! Ya ship's all banged up!

[shouts]

Captain Steven Hiller: Who's the man? Huh? Who's the man?










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F11.html

Bart Gets Famous [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


Lisa: If I ever become famous, I want it to be for something worthwhile, not because of some obnoxious fad.

Bart: Obnoxious fad?

Homer: Aw, don't worry, son. You know, they said the same thing about Urkel










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb


I, Robot (2004)

Quotes


Detective Del Spooner: Yeah, um... the truck smashed our cars together and pushed us into the river. You know, metal gets pretty pliable at those speeds. She's pinned, I'm pinned, the water's coming in. I'm a cop, so I know everybody's dead. Just a few minutes until we figure that out. NS4 was passing by and jumped in the river.










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video:


Anna: We came from Maryland. We heard your message on the radio. We were at the pier at noon. We waited all day. We're going to Vermont. To the survivors' colony.

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: What?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e10

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Marco


Chuck: All the originals need to be copied and filed.
See, I've written right here on the box "Copy and file.
" That's to make it as clear as possible.
- Got it, Mr.
Mcgill.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 May 2015