Thursday, May 21, 2015

"I am Kirok! I have come! I am Kirok!"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11 January 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/01/rapture.html


Rapture



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930347&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201501111800&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Sunday, January 11 6:00 PM [ Sunday 6 PM 11 January 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Milhouse moves away, leaving Bart to find a new best friend in Lisa; Bart visits reinvented Milhouse in Capitol City.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Feb 15, 2004










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/milhouse-doesnt-live-here-anymore-290301/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 12

Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2004 on FOX

Quotes


Lisa: Oh, my god! My brother's my best friend!

Bart: Oh, my god! My sister's my best friend!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e12

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore


We can't jump this ditch.
Sure we can.
But let me go first.
Everyone knows you're the future of this family.
That's not true, Bart.
Mom and Dad value us equally and Ah, you're right.
Okay, go ahead.
Geronimo! (WHIMPERS)

[ Bart Simpson: ] Just forget everything you know about gravity.

[ Lisa Simpson: ] But I know so much about it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 January 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s06e23

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

Kolcheck, A.



[ Callen: ] You have a tracking device on me, too, Hetty?

[ Hetty: ] I was just wondering why my employee wasn't on the job.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:26 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 25 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-prescient-sleeping-dream-about.html


A prescient sleeping dream about a rebroadcast.



Last night I was trying to think about what purpose that would serve in the first place.

If I was going to use some kind of super-power to predict what I would see on television later that day then what is the point of that?

But that makes perfect sense. That perfect sense becomes even more perfect when I consider that was a rebroadcast of an episode I had never watched before. I wasn't even aware of it. I think they had a new episode last week but I didn't watch that one either.

So I found myself thinking about how much effort I put into trying to prove my dreams about NCIS episodes are prescient and then yesterday it strikes me that there was no way they could have adapted that episode to the posting I made earlier in the day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 21 May 2015