Saturday, May 09, 2015

Set E.S.B. trajectory.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.





I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it. I write this now because I thought about a few things, such as the girl on the agriculture ship that gets blown up by nuclear missiles from the "Cylons," and I only just now as I write this sentence associate in my mind a detail that I established hours ago in my next comprehensive report. I also think about "28 Weeks Later," and of how that message that is created itself by the people who are uncontrollably affected by the evil, represents the opposite of the truth. For me, it just means that I am completely cured of that effect of the evil presence that permeates Seattle Washington state and that I came here long ago to fight personally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/twosunsinthesunset.html

AZ


PINK FLOYD

"Two Suns In The Sunset"

in my rear view mirror the sun is going down
sinking behind bridges in the road
and i think of all the good things
that we have left undone
and i suffer premonitions
confirm suspicions
of the holocaust to come
the rusty wire that holds the cork
that keeps the anger in
gives way
and suddenly it's day again










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, June 16, 2006 7:37:12 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 16, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:


On the theme of something I wrote earlier today, I have been thinking for several days, maybe weeks or longer, about something I said to Lynn after I came back from Utah in 2002. I was joking about the lousy lake we had to swim in. I joked that I went down to the water and then asked myself: "who organized this race, Osama bin Laden?" I went on to describe to her some thoughts that I don't know why I was having about how terrorists would go after the most physically fit people in preparation for an invasion. Now that I think about, I now remember something I read about the Soviets planning something like that with pilots in a country, Norway I think, in preparation for a Warsaw Pact invasion of NATO. They kept track of all the pilots in their homes and then planned to murder them just before the invasion took place so they wouldn't be in the air to fight back.


Watching the news today, I'm thinking Reichert is hiding something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.21_%22Politics%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.21 "Politics"


DANIEL
On our last mission. We came across a civilisation with a level of technology similar to our own. They had been wiped out. They left behind a warning. "Beware the Destroyers". Now along with that warning, came a set of numbers, coordinates that indicate where the final Goa'uld attack will be launched from.

[He shows his crumpled paper.]

KINSEY
And did all of you witness this warning?

DANIEL
No, sir, they didn't. Just me.

CARTER
Sir. We think Daniel may have experienced an interdimensional transfer to an alternate reality.

KINSEY
I beg your pardon?

DANIEL
The moment I touched an alien artefact on 233, I was separated from the rest of the team. I was actually transported to an alternate reality where Earth was already under Goa'uld attack. I got this when I was there.

KINSEY
(disbelieving laughter)
My heaven. I've heard enough of this.

DANIEL
Senator! The Goa'uld were bombarding our cities from space. We were defenceless against their weapons.

KINSEY
Doctor Jackson, I do not suffer fools gladly.










From 7/6/1946 ( George Walker Bush the active felon fugitive from United States of America federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America and the International War Criminal violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and circa 2012 my United States of America military services continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 16018 days

16018 = 8009 + 8009

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/7/1987 is 8009 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/fair-game.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33515

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks on Presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Irving R. Kaufman

October 7, 1987

The President. Judge, I'm only going to speak for a moment or two because I know there aren't many in this group of friends and colleagues who need to be reminded of your accomplishments.










From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 8/18/2006 is 7436 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 7436 days


[ See also: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:21 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 02 November 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-real-world-s3e6.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-real-world-634341/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 3 Episode 6

The Real World

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

AIRED: 8/18/06










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


20 – The Dance of the Vampires

Red Storm Rising

USS NIMITZ

Toland had been a busy fellow for the past twelve hours. The data on Iceland came in slowly, one confusing piece at a time, and even now he didn't have enough to call a clear picture. The group's orders had been changed, though only after too many hours of indecision. The mission to reinforce Iceland was a washout. For the past ten hours the battle group had been heading due east toward friendly air cover from England and France. Someone had decided that if the Marines could not go to Iceland, then they might find useful employment in Germany. Bob had expected them to be diverted to Norway, where a Marine Amphibious Brigade was already in place, but getting them there could prove difficult. A furious air battle had been raging over northern Norway for almost twenty hours, with losses heavy on both sides. The Norwegians had started the war with scarcely a hundred modem fighters. They were screaming for help, but there was no help for anyone as yet.

"Red Storm Rising"

"They're not just chewing the Norwegians up," Toland observed. "They're driving them south. Most of the attacks are on the northern bases, and they're not giving them any breather at all."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 4:30 AM


I am aware.

Of something. Something in my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:44 PM

Subject: Mueller

You're all rational people.

Can you not read that news article from the year 2001 and not recognize a clear conspiracy with violence to defraud my identity?

Why does the law protect racketeers and not work for me?

How much clearer does this have to get?

Those are people - George Bush and Robert Mueller and their criminal conspirators - who the law requires are arrested and confined to prison immediately!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.21_%22Politics%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.21 "Politics"


EXT—CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN COMPLEX—NIGHTTIME

INT—SGC BRIEFING ROOM, PRESENT DAY

O'NEILL
Mister Kinsey seems to be under the impression that the Goa'uld are not a military threat.

KINSEY
You seem to have defeated them handily at every turn.

O'NEILL
Did you read all the reports, sir? They actually killed us once.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/twosunsinthesunset.html

AZ


PINK FLOYD

"Two Suns In The Sunset"


you have no recourse to the law anymore










From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 2/24/1994 is 2878 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1973 ( premiere US film "The Doll Squad" ) is 2878 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 2/24/1994 is 1681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/1970 ( premiere US film "The Walking Stick" ) is 1681 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 2/24/1994 is 2138 days

2138 = 1069 + 1069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1968 ( premiere US film "The Charge of the Light Brigade" ) is 1069 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/deep-space-homer.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/deep-space-homer-1381/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15

Deep Space Homer

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1994 on FOX

AIRED: 2/24/94










From 11/8/1952 ( premiere US TV series "My Hero"::series premiere episode "Oil Land" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash aboard USS Wainwright CG 28 during our deployment to the Mediterranean Sea ) is 13538 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/2002 is 13538 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 11/26/2002 is 4216 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1977 ( premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 4216 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates ) To 11/20/1992 ( the Windsor Castle fire ) is 13538 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/2002 is 13538 days



From 8/30/1930 ( Warren Buffett ) To 9/23/1967 ( premiere US TV series "Speed Racer" ) is 13538 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/26/2002 is 13538 days



From 11/26/2002 To 2/1/2003 ( the United States space shuttle Columbia destroyed ) is 67 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1966 ( the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - arriving in July 1987 and then departing the USS Wainwright CG 28 in 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess the Wainwright was my 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment ) is 67 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-it-was-called-yellow.html ]


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2002/11/20021126-1.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 26, 2002

President Signs Terrorism Insurance Act

The East Room

9:30 A.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Thank you. Good morning and welcome to the White House. Today we're taking action to strengthen America's economy, to build confidence with America's investors, and to create jobs for America's workers. The Terrorism Risk Insurance Act will provide coverage for catastrophic losses from potential terrorist attacks. Should terrorists strike America again, we have a system in place to address financial losses and get our economy back on its feet as quickly as possible.

With this new law, builders and investors can begin construction in real estate projects that have been stalled for too long, and get our hard-hats back to work. (Applause.)










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atomic-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 5064 days

5064 = 2532 + 2532

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1972 ( Prescott Sheldon Bush dead - the severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) is 2532 days



From 7/2/1956 ( premiere US film "Woodpecker from Mars" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 8796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 8796 days



From 6/5/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Edwin Newman Reporting" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 11/11/1940 ( premiere US film "Take Me Back to Oklahoma" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and circa 2012 my United States of America military service continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 8959 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/take-me-back-to-oklahoma.html ]


http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/89MedCruise/images/naples1.jpg


naples1.jpg





http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-01/news/mn-169_1_bush-aides


Los Angeles Times


Bush Aides Hope Malta Has Sparkle : Summit: The President is aiming to end a lackluster year on a high note. He sees the meeting as a 'powerful opportunity.'

December 01, 1989 JACK NELSON and DAVID LAUTER TIMES STAFF WRITERS

WASHINGTON — Despite his efforts to lower expectations about his meeting with Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev, President Bush is aiming for significant understandings, if not formal agreements, that would put a positive finish on an otherwise lackluster first year of his Administration.

Several Bush advisers said the President is approaching the summit with confidence that he is in a good position to reach understandings with Gorbachev on several issues










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033132/releaseinfo

IMDb


Take Me Back to Oklahoma (1940)


Release Dates

USA 11 November 1940










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:36 AM Tuesday, July 17, 2007


The U.S. military DD-214 form that I received from the official personnel records center contains a primary speciality number of 1189


12. Record Of Service
a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days


The field 12.g. "Sea Service" contains a value of 03 years 09 months 10 days.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2007 excerpt ends]










I still remember so vividly standing there with my back near the wall when that first helicopter came in to land on that tiny deck in front of me. I know I talked often about those experiences. Hours and hours and hours on that flight deck back in the year 1985.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:42 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Seahawk


Kerry Burgess wrote:
This is a better image of how small that deck is when you are standing in the open with that big-ass helo coming in for a landing on a rolling deck.

http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/2005/Navy/DN-SC-05-01681.JPG


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 April 2006 excerpt ends]



































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/US_Navy_040309-N-4374S-014_An_HH-60H_Seahawk_assigned_to_the_Red_Lions_of_Helicopter_Anti-Submarine_Squadron_One_Five_(HS-15)_approaches_the_flight_deck_aboard_the_guided_missile_frigate_Taylor_(FFG_50).jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38654

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Radio Address to the Nation on Armed Forces Day and Defense Spending

May 18, 1985

My fellow Americans:

Not too long ago one of our Ambassadors visited an American armored cavalry regiment stationed on the NATO line in Germany. As he returned to his helicopter, he was followed by a young 19-year-old trooper. The trooper asked him if he could get a message to the President. Well, the Ambassador said that sometimes getting messages to the President was part of his job. And the young trooper then said, "Will you tell him we're proud to be here, and we ain't scared of nothin."










http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-01/news/mn-360_1_summit-preparations


Los Angeles Times


President Arrives for Malta Summit : Superpowers: Bush lands on U.S. warship, prepares for meetings with Gorbachev this weekend.

December 01, 1989 From Associated Press

MARSAXLOKK BAY, Malta — President Bush urged Mikhail S. Gorbachev on the eve of their superpower summit today to help mold "a future free of both tyranny and fear."


During a brief visit to the American aircraft carrier Forrestal, Bush called Gorbachev "a dynamic new Soviet leader willing . . . to think anew."

"And we want him to succeed," the President said. "Because we do admire the people in the Soviet Union. And we know that ours is a historic opportunity to foster the peace." Bush expressed hope that "ours can be a future free of both tyranny and fear."

He presented the Forrestal's crew with a piece of the crumbling Berlin Wall as "a symbol of the peace we seek."

He watched a demonstration of warplanes being catapulted off the deck and screeching into the sky. A thunderous sonic boom from an F-14 caught him by surprise, and Bush's knees buckled and he ducked.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.21_%22Politics%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.21 "Politics"


KINSEY
Doctor Jackson, I do not suffer fools gladly.

DANIEL
Nor do I, Senator, and I'm telling you, when we killed Ra two years ago, we set into motion a chain of events that will eventually lead to an all out attack on Earth by the Goa'uld.

KINSEY
If this is so, why have they waited?

TEAL'C
It would take time for Apophis to assemble the necessary forces.

DANIEL
Right. Their society is feudal. It would take time to build an army. Look, all I know is the location that they're going to launch the final attack from. If you don't believe me, just let us dial in the coordinates and let us go there and find out.

KINSEY
How many ships, Dr. Jackson? Has anyone detected their approach?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:24 AM

Subject: Re: Mueller


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah's Mother: They say this one has a surprise ending.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2013 excerpt ends]










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:


Refugee fleet radio voice transmission: Colonial One, for God's sake, you can't just leave us here.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.21_%22Politics%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.21 "Politics"


KINSEY
Then I say, let them come.

O'NEILL
Where do you get this bureaucratic bull? You're talking suicide.

KINSEY
Colonel O'Neill. You underestimate this great nation.

TEAL'C
It is you who underestimates the enemy. We have challenged Apophis. He will not rest until the people of this world worship him as their god.

KINSEY
There is only one God, sir. And I do not believe for one moment that He will allow what you are trying to tell me to come to pass. We are after all, one nation under God.

O'NEILL
(stands)
And you think God is going to save us?

TEAL'C
The Goa'uld believe they are gods. And your beliefs will not dissuade them.

KINSEY
If the Goa'uld do come, then we will be able to tell them that we have buried our 'gate in the ground forever and will never step through it again. If they challenge us, we shall prevail.

DANIEL
You're a fool.

KINSEY
And if they do not come, which I think is infinitely more likely, then at least Pandora's box will have finally been closed once and for all. Now if you will excuse me, I have business to attend to.

[Kinsey leaves, followed by aides.]

SAMUELS
For what it's worth, I'm sorry it had to end like this.

HAMMOND
Get out of here!










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


SUMNER: Why have you taken my people prisoner?

WRAITH: You trespassed upon our feeding ground.

SUMNER: Feeding ground?

WRAITH: All living things must eat. In this I'm sure we are similar. You feel hunger even now -- I can sense it. Yet you resist. Why?

SUMNER: Why do you care?

WRAITH: Hunger is distasteful.

SUMNER (looking at Toran's corpse): Looks to me like the food didn't agree with him.

WRAITH: There we are quite dissimilar, Colonel Sumner. (She leans over Toran, running a long fingernail down his head.) We don't require our food to agree with us.





http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


WRAITH: What do you call your world?

(Sumner refuses to answer. The Wraith repeats the question but this time her mouth doesn't move and the sound of her voice reverberates. She's clearly exerting telepathic force on Sumner, who struggles under the pressure.)

WRAITH (silently): What do you call your world?

SUMNER (struggling not to speak, but unable to resist): Earth.

WRAITH: It is not among our stars.

SUMNER (still struggling): No.

WRAITH: Tell me of Earth. How many more are there of your kind? (Again, Sumner tries not to let her into his mind.) Thousands? Millions? (delighted) More. Our feeding ground has not been so rich in ten thousand years.

(Sheppard is still making his way towards the hall.)

WRAITH: Your will is strong. (She points at Toran.) This one begged for his life.

SUMNER: Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?

WRAITH: As I have said, all living things must eat.

SUMNER: Then we're done talking.

WRAITH: I think not. Kneel. (Sumner doesn't move. She reaches towards his head. He grabs for her hand but she runs a fingernail down the side of his face. Her voice echoes in his mind.) Kneel. (Sumner falls to his knees.) I have not tasted such strength in so long.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974


August 8, 1974


I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/1.21_%22Politics%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


1.21 "Politics"

SAMUELS
For what it's worth, I'm sorry it had to end like this.

HAMMOND
Get out of here!

[Samuels leaves.]

TEAL'C
General Hammond, I would like to request permission to return through the Stargate before it is permanently sealed. If this world does not intend to continue its struggle against the Goa'uld, then here I do not belong.

O'NEILL
I think I'm going with him.

HAMMOND
I can't allow that, Colonel. I'm sorry, but you know that. The President has made it perfectly clear if we were unable to convince the Senator we would cease operations effective immediately.

CARTER
Sir, there are still two SG teams offworld.

HAMMOND
We'll keep the light on until they return. But that's all I'm authorised to do.

O'NEILL
So…what? That's it?

HAMMOND
That's it, Colonel.

CARTER
It can't be.

O'NEILL
With all due respect, sir, it's…

DANIEL
Sir, with all due respect, the good senator is an ass.

HAMMOND
He is an elected official of the government we are sworn to serve. Whether we agree or disagree, he's made his decision. Our commander-in-chief has given us our orders accordingly. I expect you all to carry them out. Dismissed.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=timecop

Springfield! Springfield!


Timecop (1994)


- Tell her.|- Something to say on your own behalf?

[ Max Walker: ] - Yes.

[ Atwood: ] - No.

Then I will pass sentence|as mandated by our charter.

[ Max Walker: ] Say something.|Come on. Say something!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09 May 2015