Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ghost Protocol




This is what I was seeing many hours ago the last time I was asleep. I woke with a claustrophobic feeling and I looked around after I went outside trying to see something similar to what I saw in one of those many sleeping dreams. That was something about somebody's office. I have been thinking that was something about a lawyer's office. I heard a woman tell me or tell a person I was watching that they "hadn't seen him in a while" referring to the occupant of the office.

I have been aware of that film for a while but I had no interest in ever watching it. I had no interest again today in watching it but I couldn't find anything else more interesting to watch so I decided to watch it for the first time today.

I might watch tonight's new broadcast episodes of the two "NCIS" episodes on CBS. I don't know. I didn't watch last weeks episode of "NCIS: New Orleans". The episode is available on Comcast On Demand but I haven't felt interested in watching it although I did watch the forgettable episode of the original "NCIS". I haven't watched the recent "NCIS: Los Angeles" on Comcast On Demand as I wrote about earlier today.

I wrote about it here only because of what I have documented here before many times that my sleeping dreams are sometimes prescient of what I observe later in the day, and I have been noting in my mind that sometimes those occurrences happen more than one day later. I think to myself that - whatever is the reason - the occurrence is more believable to me if the occurrence happens in the same day after waking. That is important to whatever process is happening to my conscious mind.



































DSC09782.JPG



































DSC09780.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:13 AM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'


The weird part is that a few minutes after I sent that last email to you that “NCIS: Los Angeles” television series episode broadcast nationwide revealed the villain was a woman named “Lisa Tran.” She was embezzling from the campaign of a US Senator candidate for an amount I infer to be half of forty four million dollars and then the episode closes with “Agent Kensi” telling “Lisa” to put down the gun because otherwise it all would end badly for her


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:13 AM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'


The only thing that seems real anymore is pain. Pain is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2012 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:05 PM Monday, April 11, 2011


I know I wrote somewhere what that woman said to me in 2004 but damned if I can find it now. She was one of two women who were volunteers at the 27 June 2004 Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho who were apparently there to wait for Ironman triathlon finishers, such as myself, to cross the finish line of that 2.4 mile swim course and 112 mile bicycle course and 26.2 mile running course. When I crossed the finish line of that course about 11:20 PM that evening after the 7:00 AM start those two women walked me out of the finish area


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229238/releaseinfo

IMDb


Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)

Release Info

USA 16 December 2011 (limited)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:19 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 22 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-chief-consultant-for-and-designer-of.html


"And the chief consultant for and designer of"



The funny part about that is just how what I had been imagining extensively a while back actually came true.

I never wrote about those many thoughts in my mind.

Even now I do not go into detail here.

The conditions were different but the result was the same: Hayley Gunther talking with the CBS national news.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0294029/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Anatoly Sidorov (Character)

from Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)


Anatoly Sidorov: [to wounded Ethan] Hospital?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229238/quotes

IMDb


Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)

Quotes


IMF Secretary: The President has initiated Ghost Protocol.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-impossible-ghost-protocol

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)


[ Anatoly Sidorov: ] Our media is no more thruthful than yours... ...American. But we both know, that there'll cause of the explosion was you.

Awaiting your go sign, Team leader. Standing by to detonate.

[ Anatoly Sidorov: ] The worst part for you, team leader... is I'm the man assigned to make you suffer for it



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:01 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 12 May 2015