Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The 49th Man




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045463/releaseinfo

IMDb


The 49th Man (1953)

Release Info

USA 12 May 1953 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045463/plotsummary

IMDb


The 49th Man (1953)

Plot Summary


U.S.Security Investigation Division chief Paul Reagan (Richard Denning) assigns John Williams (John Ireland) to hunt down a subversive group that has been smuggling A-bomb parts into the United States in specially designed cases. Williams traces the ring to Marseilles, France, where he meets Margo Wayne (Suzanne Dalbert) at a waterfront café and discovers she is part of the plot. When recalled by Reagan, Williams is informed that he has been engaged in a "war games" security check to test America's atomic defense, but he proves to Reagan that enemy agents are actually using the "war games" as a front to smuggle an A-bomb into the country.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045463/fullcredits

IMDb


The 49th Man (1953)

Full Cast & Crew


Richard Denning ... Chief Investigator Paul Reagan










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:46 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/alaska-anchorage.html


Alaska anchorage



So yesterday I am walking along the sidewalk to the grocery store, because I haven't owned a car in ten years, and although I need the exercise, what I really need is to get back to the point where I could own a car and get back to triathlon exercise again, but again I know they aren't going to let me do that again. Because this is the end of the road. I have no future on this course.

So anyway, I purchase Lifesaver's more often but I get the peppermint product and I am walking along just about to that billboard and I am feeling the exertion of walking along and I accidentally spit out the mint and I see it shatter on the sidewalk concrete and later I am walking back and I am wondering over how my shopping bill that day was precisely 49 dollars. The final figure was $49.00.

Those of following along at home know how I have discovered an unimaginable pattern in the randomness of my daily life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2015 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 20 May 2015