Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Interstellar





























DSC09724.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088170/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)

Release Info

Release Dates

USA 1 June 1984










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked. I saw some chatter online after I got back to my apartment about how interesting it was that I wanted to leave on the 5th, which the date could have been written as 5-5-5.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


CIVILIAN AGENT: Sir, ...I'm sorry, but your voice is carrying. I don't think you want to be discussing this subject in public.

McCOY: I'll discuss what I like, and who the hell are you?

CIVILIAN AGENT: Could I offer you a ride home, Doctor McCoy?

McCOY: Where's the logic in offering me a ride home, you idiot! If I wanted a ride home, would I be trying to charter a space flight?

ALIEN: Aarrgh!

McCOY: How the hell do you know who I am?

CIVILIAN AGENT: Federation Security, sir.

(McCoy tries the Vulcan nerve pinch on the agent unsuccessfully)

CIVILIAN AGENT: You're going to get a nice, long rest, Doctor.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/the-fourth-horseman-1-418455/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 10

The Fourth Horseman (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 16, 2005 on Syfy

After an SGC officer returns to Earth after unknowingly being infected with the Ancient Plague, the virus quickly spreads throughout the United States. Not wanting the Ori to gain control of the Milky Way Galaxy, Orlin yet again descends to help Carter find a cure.

AIRED: 9/16/05



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/9.10_%22The_Fourth_Horseman_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


9.10 "The Fourth Horseman Part 1"


INT—SGC ISOLATION WARD ANTE-CHAMBER

LANDRY
What've you got?

LAM
He's definitely Patient Zero.

LANDRY
Uh, the team on site at Peterson just reported that two of the people in the crowd at General Hammond's speech are displaying symptoms and have tested positive. The general himself is fine.

MITCHELL
That's good, sir. What about the restaurant and gas station Fisher stopped at on his way into town?

LANDRY
The CDC has mobilized units to try and contain the situation. They've sent out bulletins to every hospital and medical facility in the state. Anyone showing plague symptoms will be referred to us.

MITCHELL
Do we have a cover story?

LANDRY
A new influenza that first appeared at St. Francis Medical Center two days ago. We're issuing a press release in an hour. Colonel, I'd like you in the field following up on Lt. Fisher's activities, just to be sure.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Grissom bridge]

ESTEBAN: Very well. Exercise caution, Lieutenant. This landing is Captain's discretion and I'm the one who's out on a limb.

[Genesis planet surface - sub-tropical

SAAVIK: I'll try to remember that.

(Spock's torpedo coffin has worm-like forms writhing over it)

DAVID: There are your lifeforms. These were microbes on the tube's surface. We shot them here from Enterprise. ...They were fruitful, and multiplied.

SAAVIK: But how could they have evolved so quickly?

DAVID: Saavik. ...What is it?

SAAVIK: Spock's burial robe.

(there is an earth tremor and a piercing cry)

[Starfleet officer's lounge]

MORROW: No. Absolutely not, Jim, ...You are my best officer. But I am Commander, Starfleet, so I don't break rules!

KIRK: Don't quote rules to me. I'm talking about loyalty and sacrifice. One man who's died for us, another who has deep emotional problems.

MORROW: Now! Wait a minute! This business about Spock and McCoy. ...Honestly, I never understood Vulcan mysticism.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Enterprise torpedo bay]

MORROW: You've all done remarkable service under the most difficult conditions. You'll be receiving Starfleet's highest commendation, and more importantly, extended shore leave. ...That is, all but you, Mister Scott. They need your wisdom on the new Excelsior. ...Report there tomorrow as Captain of Engineering.

SCOTT: With all appreciation, sir, I'd prefer to supervise the refit of Enterprise.

MORROW: I'm afraid that won't be necessary.

SCOTT: But, sir...

MORROW: I'm sorry, Mister Scott, but there will be no refit.

KIRK: Admiral, I don't understand. The Enterprise is not...

MORROW: Jim, the Enterprise is twenty years old. We feel her day is over.

KIRK: But we had requested... We'd hoped to take her back to Genesis.

MORROW: That is out of the question.

KIRK: May I ask why?

MORROW: In your absence, Genesis has become a galactic controversy. ...Until the Federation Council makes policy, you are all under orders not to discuss with anyone your knowledge of Genesis. Consider it a quarantined planet, and a forbidden subject.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Grissom bridge]

ESTEBAN: Yes, Saavik, go ahead.

[Genesis planet surface - arctic]

SAAVIK: We have found the life sign. It is a Vulcan child, perhaps eight to ten Earth years of age.

[Grissom bridge]

ESTEBAN: A child! How did he get there?

[Genesis planet surface - arctic]

SAAVIK: It is Doctor Marcus' opinion that this is... That the Genesis effect has in some way regenerated ...Captain Spock.

[Grissom bridge]

ESTEBAN: Ah, ...Saavik, that's, ah, that's extraordinary. What would you like to do next?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/quotes

IMDb


Interstellar (2014)

Quotes


TARS: See you on the other side Coop.

Cooper: See you there slick!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 05 May 2015