Friday, May 29, 2015

"I am the...voice of my own God."




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=die-hard-with-a-vengeance

Springfield! Springfield!


Die Hard: With A Vengeance (1995)


[ John McClane: ] Listen, I'm a cop. I'm on a case. Somebody blew up Bonwit Teller's an hour ago. Did you hear about that? Same asshole that did that said I got to do this or he's going to blow up something else. You should get across the street.

[ Zeus: ] Start acting crazy, like loony tunes, like Bellevue.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:00 AM Tuesday, June 21, 2011


That would explain the pain in my shoulder.





I think I found the bullet exit wound on my shoulder. I can see what appears to be an exit scar from a bullet wound on my back and around where the shoulder blade is located. That makes sense that it was not removed through the laser surgical procedure to hide the entry wound on the front of my chest. The exit scar of the gunfire injury I sustained in 1993 is something I had never even noticed before until I just now started looking for it but I can now definitely see it there. The doctor I went to in Bellevue in about 2002 or 2003 must have seen it too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:33 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 03 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/us-and-them.html


From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 3:36 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Chief of Staff


What I was writing about was how the Ironman corporation had a competition that was for president's of corporations and I wrote to Ballmer telling him about how I was trying to finish and Ironman triathlon and I wondered if he would compete for Microsoft in that Ironman event for corporate presidents.

That was when I wrote about how I had to drop out of Ironman Coeur d'Alene because the heat had been extreme that day and I specifically used the phrase that I couldn't "handle the heat."

I did finish the course the next year and that day I finished was 27 June 2004.

Sometime around that time back in 2003 I had read also about the director of human resources being a competitor in Ironman triathlons and I wrote to him about how I could wait to get back out to Coeur d'Alene and rub my toes in the sand of the lake's beach.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 March 2013 excerpt ends]










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2003 is 3899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1976 ( premiere US film "Cannonball!" ) is 3899 days



From 6/19/1945 ( Harry Truman - Special Message to the Congress on the Succession to the Presidency ) To 9/23/2003 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/5/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Kristin" ) is 13839 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2003 is 13839 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 9/23/2003 is 4632 days

4632 = 2316 + 2316

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1972 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Delphi Bureau" ) is 2316 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 9/23/2003 is 4632 days

4632 = 2316 + 2316

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1972 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Delphi Bureau" ) is 2316 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/yankee-white-265747/

tv.com


NCIS Season 1 Episode 1

Yankee White

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 23, 2003 on CBS

AIRED: 9/23/03










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-delphi-bureau/the-delphi-bureauthe-merchant-of-death-assignment-pilot-333863/

tv.com


The Delphi Bureau Season 1 Episode 0

The Delphi Bureau:The Merchant of Death Assignment (Pilot)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 06, 1972 on ABC

AIRED: 3/6/72



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-delphi-bureau/

tv.com


The Delphi Bureau

ABC (ended 1973)

SHOW SUMMARY


Glenn Garth Gregory is an investigator for the super-secret government agency known as the Delphi Bureau. The Delphi Bureau is answerable directly (and only) to the President. Officially it's a research firm and Gregory's cover is that of a researcher. The Delphi Bureau is so secret that even Gregory himself is not precisely sure what it does, where it is based out of, or how many people work for it...he suspects the Delphi Bureau's only members are himself and his boss, Sybil Van Loween, the mysterious Washington socialite who gives him his assignments. He meets her in various locations around Washington. The relationship between Gregory and Sybil was very ambiguous, they had a lot of very sharp, witty dialogue reminiscent of a '30's screwball comedy, and her flirtatious attitude toward him hinted that they might have been more than employer and employee. There was also a little bit of a hint that blackmail might have been involved in Gregory's working for the agency.










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101/script-vo.25.195/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS

Yankee White


Episode Number: 1x01

Episode Title: Yankee White

Original Air Date: 23/09/2003


DUCKY: You talking about me, Elmo?

ELMO: Ducky! How’d you like those steaks I air-expressed you?

DUCKY: Ah, delicious!

FORNELL (leaning over to speak quietly with Kate): He “air-expressed” him steaks?

KATE: (shrugging) It’s a big state. Look how long it took him to get here.

ELMO: (points out the players) Uh, Agent Fornell here is FBI. Agent Todd, Secret Service. Ducky, they’ve been fighting over this body like two hounds over a t-bone.

DUCKY: Well, it’s our t-bone for the moment.

GIBBS: All these LEOs are contaminating the potential crime scene.

DUCKY: Oh yes, my assistant’s right. Everyone who boarded in Wichita will have to evacuate the plane.

FORNELL: I’m not going anywhere.

KATE: I flew in on it.

DUCKY: Very well, you two can stay. But everyone else must deplane.

ELMO: Alright, you heard the M.E., let’s move it boys. Ducky, what do you think?

DUCKY (examining body): No outward sign of trauma.

KATE: He was stricken after having lunch with the President.










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101/script-vo.25.195/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS

Yankee White


Episode Number: 1x01

Episode Title: Yankee White

Original Air Date: 23/09/2003


TONY (to Kate): Excuse me, you’ll need to stand clear so I can take measurements for my crime scene sketches, thanks.

KATE: Sketches? You’ve taken a dozen photos.

TONY (picks up a magazine, “Exotic Resorts”, with a bikini-clad model on the cover): Tell me her measurements.

KATE: Your pathetic.

TONY: No, I’m serious. Can you tell if she’s (looks at magazine) 5’4” in a 35-C, or 5’7” in a 36-D? You can’t, not from a photo. That’s why we do sketches, take measurements.










http://www.tv.com/shows/kristin/pilot-48975/

tv.com


Kristin Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jun 05, 2001 on NBC

Kristin copes with audition rejections and finds herself desperate to make ends meet. So she takes a job as the personal assistant to Tommy Ballantine, a high-powered real-estate developer. Talk about a mismatch. He's a slick womanizer known as "the master harasser disaster"; she's a virtuous naif. As it turns out, however, the playboy has met his match.

AIRED: 6/5/01










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12201

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945 - 1953

63 - Special Message to the Congress on the Succession to the Presidency.

June 19, 1945

To the Congress of the United States:

I think that this is an appropriate time for the Congress to reexamine the question of the Presidential succession.

The question is of great importance now because there will be no elected Vice President for almost four years.

The existing statute governing the succession to the office of President was enacted in 1886. Under it, in the event of the death of the elected President and Vice President, members of the Cabinet successively fill the office.

Each of these Cabinet members is appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate. In effect, therefore, by reason of the tragic death of the late President, it now lies within my power to nominate the person who would be my immediate successor in the event of my own death or inability to act.

I do not believe that in a democracy this power should rest with the Chief Executive.










From 6/13/2005 To 10/31/2010 is 1966 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Is There a Doctor in the House" ) is 1966 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 10/31/2010 is 4472 days

4472 = 2236 + 2236

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Dead Men Tell No Tales" ) is 2236 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-walking-dead.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/days-gone-bye-1355050/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1

Days Gone Bye

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 31, 2010 on AMC

AIRED: Oct 31, 2010










From 1/19/1954 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cavalcade of America"::"Smyrna Incident" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 13854 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/2003 is 13854 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-walking-dead-1.html ]


http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/2096/The-Walking-Dead-1

IMAGE COMICS


The Walking Dead #1

Written by: Robert Kirkman

On Sale: October 08, 2003

Series: The Walking Dead










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Lovett


Lyle Lovett

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lyle Pearce Lovett (born November 1, 1957) is an American country singer-songwriter


Personal life

Lovett achieved notoriety when he married actress Julia Roberts after meeting her on The Player movie set. Following a three-week romance, they eloped and married in June 1993










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113277/quotes

IMDb


Heat (1995)

Quotes


Justine Hanna: I may be stoned on grass and Prozac, but... you've been walking through our life dead. And now I have to demean myself with Ralph just to get closure with you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 29 May 2015