Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yep. That's what I was seeing.




Corridors and passageways and stairwells and man that was great how I could jump.

I don't know why I resist documenting all that stuff I see.

Today I was thinking again about re-broadcasts. I might have prescient sleeping dreams of potential observations I could have. Those might be about television re-broadcasts happening later that day but that I do not actually watch.

The re-broadcast episodes are the most convincing of all my prescient sleeping dreams.

And finally, the hard reality.

If anyone out there really believed - really believes - that I can sense the future then I will probably find myself somewhere strapped to a table with doctors experimenting through cuts in my skull on my brain while I am still alive and conscious.

I guess there is a positive aspect to the fact my blog is actively censored to the world. I can read it but no one else can read it.


































DSC09988.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/heroes/volume-one-genesis-in-his-own-image-670397/trivia/

tv.com


Heroes Season 1 Episode 1

(Volume One: Genesis) In His Own Image

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 25, 2006 on NBC

Quotes


Hiro: Did you see me? I did it! I was in the women's bathroom.

Ando: Great. Now you're a pervert.

Hiro: I tele-ported myself.

Ando: Enough! You can't break the space/time continuum!

Hiro: Fine, don't believe me.

Ando: Hiro, there are twelve and a half million people in this city. Not one of them can bend space and time. Why do you want to be different?!

Hiro: Why do you want to be the same?!

Ando: Because that's what I am. The same.

Hiro: It's what we all are. Homogenous. Yogurt.

Ando: Heh? Yogurt?

Hiro: You don't understand, I want to be special.

Ando: We are not special! We are Japanese!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 28 May 2015