Monday, November 07, 2016

Watch KREM-TV at 4 PM for the real definition of that




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missed_the_Boat


Missed the Boat

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Single by Modest Mouse

from the album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

Released March 20, 2007


"Missed the Boat" is a song by American indie rock band Modest Mouse and is the sixth track on their 2007 album, We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank. The song was released as the second single from that album and peaked at #24 in Billboard's Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart.



http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/missedtheboat.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Missed The Boat"

While we're on the subject
Could we change the subject now?
I was knocking on your ear's door but you were always out
Looking towards the future
We were begging for the past
Well we knew we had the good things
But those never seemed to last
Oh please just last

Everyone's unhappy
Everyone's ashamed
Well we all just got caught looking
At somebody else's page
Well nothing ever went
Quite exactly as we planned
Our ideas held no water
But we used them like a dam

Oh, and we carried it all so well
As if we got a new position
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell
Saying yes, this is a fine promotion
Oh, and I laugh all the way to hell










From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 2873 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/1973 ( Andrew Lincoln ) is 2873 days



From 6/19/1963 ( premiere US film "PT 109" ) To 10/31/2010 ( premiere US TV series "The Walking Dead"::series premiere episode "Days Gone Bye" ) is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17301 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/11/tron.html ]










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101 [ Sunday 31 October 2010 ]


OPENING CREDITS

Police car

Earlier, Rick and Shane, another deputy, are sitting in their police car talking and eating.

Rick: What's the difference between men and women?

Shane: Is this a joke?

Rick: No, serious.

Shane: I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light. They're born thinking in a switch, it only goes one way. On. They're struck blind the second they leave a room. I mean every woman, I ever let have a key... I swear to God. Come home, house all lit up, and my job, apparently because… because my chromosomes happen to be different cause I then gotta walk through that house, turn off every single light this chick left on.

Rick: Is that right?

Shane: Yeah, baby. Alright, Reverend Shane's preaching to you now, boy.

Rick smiles.

Shane: The same chick, mind ya. She'll bitch about global warming. That's when Reverend Shane wants to quote from the Guy Gospel and say "Um, darling? maybe you, and every other pair of boobs on this planet just figured out that the light switch see, goes both ways, "maybe we wouldn't have so much global warming."

Rick: You say that?

Shane: Yeah. Anyway, uh… Polite version… Still man, that… that earns me this. This look and loathing you would not believe. And that's when the exorcist voice pops out. "You sound just like my damn father. Always, always yelling about the power bill, telling me to turn off the damn lights."

Rick: What do you say to that?

Shane: You know what I wanna say. I wanna say, "Bitch, you mean to tell me you've been hearing this your entire life and you are still too damn stupid to learn how to turn off a switch? You know… I don't actually say that, tho.

Rick: That would be bad.

Shane: Yeah, go with the uh… the polite version there…

Rick: Very wise.

Shane: Yes, sir. So how's it with Lori, man?

Rick: She's good. She's good at turning off lights. Really good. I don't know why I sometimes forget.

Shane: Not what I meant.

Rick: We didn't have a great night.

Shane: Look, man, I may have a… fail to amuse with my sermon, but I did try. The least you could do is speak.

Rick: That's what she always says: "Speak". "Speak". You'd think I was the most closed mouth son of a bitch you'd ever hear her telling.

Shane: Do you express your thoughts? Do you share your feelings and that kind of stuff?










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0511088/bio

IMDb


Andrew Lincoln

Biography

Date of Birth 14 September 1973, London, England, UK

Birth Name Andrew Clutterbuck










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101 [ Sunday 31 October 2010 ]


Duane: Daddy, I got this sumbitch. I'm gonna smack him dead.

Morgan, Duane's father, runs over and shoots the other man in the street in the head.

Morgan: He say something? I thought I heard him say something.

Duane: He called me Carl.

Morgan: Son, you know they don't talk.

Morgan notices the bandage.

Morgan: Hey, mister! What's that bandage for?

Rick: What?

Morgan: What kind of wound? You answer me, damn you! What's your wound?

Rick doesn't respond.

Morgan: You tell me! Or I will kill you.

Rick passes out.

Bedroom - House

Rick wakes up in a house and sees Duane with a baseball bat.

Morgan: Got that bandage changed out. It was pretty rank. What was? The wound?

Rick: Gun shot.

Morgan: Gun shot? What else? Anything?

Rick: Gun shot ain't enough?










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=PT+109&title_id=M4349c05e&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=12

SUBZIN


PT 109 (1963)

00:17:35 Shouldn't we store our gear aboard?

00:17:37 Better wait for an officer to report to.

00:17:40 Who do we drew?

00:17:41 - I don't know. - I gotta run down upon to the yeoman.

00:17:51 The exec, is ensign named Leonard Thom.

00:17:55 Served some sea duty.

00:17:59 Use to ba a taccle on the Ohio State football team.

00:18:02 That rules out mutiny. How about the old man?

00:18:05 J.G., named Kennedy.

00:18:07 What the hell are you doin'?

00:18:09 - I'm killin' elephants... - Will you stop it.

00:18:11 - Why? - Makes me nervous.

00:18:13 Suffer!

00:18:17 Seems all he ever did was go to school, he's had no sea duty.

00:18:21 Says here he wrote a book.

00:18:23 Sounds like he ought to be in charge of the library.

00:18:25 What's the name of the book?

00:18:28 "Why England Slept".

00:18:30 Any pictures in it?

00:18:32 Picdures?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2010 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2010/11/second-you-dont-respect-this-it-kills.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn, Emma Bell

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057393/releaseinfo

IMDb


PT 109 (1963)

Release Info

USA 19 June 1963










http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/16111/PT-109/

TCM


PT 109 (1963)


Brief Synopsis


All efforts to make their location known fail until Kennedy writes a message on a coconut










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/resurrection-2816088/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 Episode 21

Resurrection

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2013 on CBS

The missing body of a cartel boss sends Kensi and Deeks to Mexico while the rest of the NCIS team looks for a potential leak within the DEA's special task force.

AIRED: 4/23/13



http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-421/script-vo-421.152.1885/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421

[ Opening scene ]

[ Tijuana, Mexico. Lunch break in the morgue: 2 employees are drinking, one of them (man2) is also reading and eating- they speak Spanish ]

MAN1: Hey!

MAN2: What’s up?

MAN1: what kind of burrito is that?

MAN2: Beef. It’s tasty.

MAN1: I ask because from here it looks like a piece came…from that guy over there!

[Man1 laughs; his partner stares at his burrito…]

MAN2: I’m eating!

MAN1: You work in the morgue. Man up, buddy!










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/missedtheboat.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Missed The Boat"


Of course everyone goes crazy
Over such and such and such
We made ourselves a pillar
We just used it as a crutch
We were certainly uncertain
At least I'm pretty sure I am
Well we didn't need the water
But we just built that good God dam

Oh, and I know this of myself
I assume as much for other people
Oh, and I know this of myself
We've listened more to life's end gong
Than the sound of life's sweet bliss

Was it ever worth it?
Was there all that much to gain?
Well we knew we missed the boat
And we'd already missed the plane
We didn't read the invite
We just dance at our wake
All our favorites were playing
So we could shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

Tiny curtains open and we heard the tiny clap of little hands
A tiny man would tell a little joke and get a tiny laugh from all the folks
Sitting drifting around in bubbles and thinking it was us that carried them
When we finally got it figured out that we had truly missed the boat

Oh, and we carried it all so well
As if we got a new position
Oh, and we owned all the tools ourselves
But not the skills to make a shelf with
Oh, what useless tools ourselves



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:55 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 07 November 2016