Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Crossroads




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:51:34 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle

As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America. Several attempts on my life have been made as I contribute to the investigation and I request the arrest of all Seattle FBI and Justice department employees on charges of providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America. I also request any of support available to me against forces hostiles to this U.S. Navy officer as I contribute to an investigation of domestic and international terrorist activity in King County, Washington.

Sincerely,


Kerry W. Burgess

official United States federal undercover identity (an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:59:51 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

Thank you

Your question or comment has been successfully submitted.

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Central Intelligence Agency.

This page is generated automatically when our server successfully processes your submission. It is your assurance that your message has reached us; you do not need to phone or fax us for further confirmation.

A reminder: we cannot answer inquiries about the status of job applications and, because of the volume of queries we receive and the small size of our staff, we may not be able to respond to you as quickly as both we and you would like. We will not respond to you at all if an answer is not appropriate or required and, generally, if the answer to your query is available on our Web site.

Posted: 2007-05-14 02:35
Last Updated: 2007-05-14 02:47
Last Reviewed: 2007-05-14 02:35







As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: ig_hotline@dia.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:01:39 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:48:50 PM
Subject: FBI Seattle


As part of my official United States federal undercover assignment, I have discovered serious criminal activity in the Seattle, Washington, area. I believe the Seattle FBI and other Justice departments employees are actively supporting an insurrection against the United States of America.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE]










[ Ronald Moore & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Ronald Moore staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.tv.com/battlestar-galactica-2003/crossroads-part-2/episode/832200/trivia.html

tv.com

Battlestar Galactica (2003)

Season 3, Episode 20

Crossroads, Part 2

Air Date

Sunday March 25, 2007

Notes

This is the first episode of the series to feature background music in which English-language lyrics ("All Along the Watchtower") are used.


Quotes


Lampkin: Our tactical victories are pissing them off.

Baltar: Right. So now because we're winning, we're losing, actually.

Lampkin: Perverse, isn't it? One of the reasons why I love what I do.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

Tactical nuclear weapon

A tactical nuclear weapon (or TNW) refers to a nuclear weapon which is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations. This is as opposed to strategic nuclear weapons which are designed to menace large populations, to damage the enemy's ability to wage war


Tactical weapons include not only gravity bombs and short-range missiles


The yield of tactical nuclear weapons is generally lower than that of strategic nuclear weapons, but they are still very powerful, and some variable-yield warheads serve in both roles. Modern tactical nuclear warheads have yields up to the tens of kilotons, or potentially hundreds, several times that of the weapons used in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991178/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 November 2007










http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/premeditation

premeditation

the act of planning or plotting something in advance, especially an intentional crime










http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2007/10/airforce_nuke_briefing_071019

Wing decertified, COs sacked for nuke mistake

By Michael Hoffman - Staff writer

Posted : Sunday Oct 21, 2007 14:45:32 EDT

The widespread disregard for nuclear weapons safety standards by airmen at Minot and Barksdale Air Force bases led to the unprecedented “Bent Spear” incident in which six nuclear warheads were mistakenly loaded onto a B-52 and flown from North Dakota to Louisiana on Aug. 29-30, Air Force officials said Friday after an intensive six-week investigation.

The Air Force relieved the 5th Munitions Squadron commander at Minot immediately after the incident. On Friday, it announced that three more commanders have been sacked.


Five steps to failure

Using the same briefing presented to Secretary of Defense Robert Gates earlier Friday, Newton summarized the five mistakes made by airmen that led to the incident and offered a timeline of events.

The first mistake occurred at the beginning of an operation to transport 12 Advanced Cruise Missiles on a B-52 Stratofortress bomber from Minot to Barksdale, part of a Defense Department program to decommission 400 of these missiles in the U.S. stockpile.

On the morning of Aug. 29, airmen assigned to the Minot weapons storage area were supposed to pick up and transport two pylons to a B-52 assigned to Barksdale. Each pylon is a self-contained package of six cruise missiles that can be quickly mounted to the wing of a Stratofortress. But the pylon had not been properly prepared, and the airmen failed to examine all the warheads on the missiles mounted to the pylons.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4419130

Nuclear warheads mistakenly flown over U.S. heartland / Air Force probes how B-52 crew was unaware its missiles were live for 1,100-mile trip

CORKY SIEMASZKO New York Daily News, Associated Press

Thu 09/06/2007

Houston Chronicle

NEW YORK - A B-52 bomber mistakenly armed with live nuclear missiles flew straight across the heartland where millions of Americans live - and the crew had no clue what they were carrying.


An Air Force spokesman insisted "there was never a danger to the American public" and called the missile mishap last Thursday an "isolated incident."

"Air Force standards are very exacting when it comes to munitions handling," Lt. Col. Ed Thomas said. "The weapons were always in our custody."


The B-52 was loaded with cruise missiles carrying nuclear warheads ranging from 5 to 150 kilotons in destructive force, mounted onto pylons on the bomber's wings, according to the Military Times newspaper, which broke the story.

"You can wipe out a good-sized city with a 5-kiloton blast," said Jim Riccio, a nuclear policy analyst for Greenpeace. "A 150-kiloton warhead is 10 times the size of what they dropped on Hiroshima."










From 11/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV video "Battlestar Galactica: Razor" ) To 11/7/2010 ( --- ) is 1079 days

1079 = 539 + 540

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Lindsey actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 539 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Lindsey actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 540 days



From 11/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV video "Battlestar Galactica: Razor" ) To 11/7/2010 ( --- ) is 1079 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) is 1079 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991178/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Battlestar Galactica: Razor (2007) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 November 2007










From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 5628 days

5628 = 2814 + 2814

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2814 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 6905 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/11/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6905 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2970 days

From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 2970 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 4492 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 4492 days



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley Jr - agent of Microsoft-George Bush-Communist and attempted assassin of in-office U.S. President ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) is 1914 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is 1914 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 12360 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/3/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) is 12360 days



From 3/6/1905 ( premiere US film "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) is 20260 days

20260 = 10130 + 10130

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/26/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) is 10130 days



From 3/6/1905 ( John Henninger Reagan - American Confederate politician - deceased ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) is 20260 days

20260 = 10130 + 10130

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/26/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) is 10130 days



From 4/21/1918 ( Manfred von Richthofen - The Red Baron - killed in action during World War 1 aerial combat ) To 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) is 15466 days

15466 = 7733 + 7733

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere TV series "Miami Vice" & premiere US TV series "E/R" stars actor George Clooney as "Ace" ) is 7733 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Lindsey

Steven W. Lindsey

Missions STS-87, STS-95, STS-104, STS-121

Steven Wayne Lindsey (born August 24, 1960) is an American Air Force officer and a NASA astronaut. Lindsey currently serves as Chief of the NASA Astronaut Office.

Lindsey was commissioned a second lieutenant at the United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado, in 1982.



http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/lindsey.html

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center

Houston, Texas 77058

Biographical Data

Steven W. Lindsey (Colonel, USAF, Ret.)

Chief, Astronaut Office, Johnson Space Center

PERSONAL DATA: Born August 24, 1960










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120764

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

My Favorite Martian (1999)


Release Date: 12 February 1999 (USA)