Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And then there are the variables generated in my mind as a result.




We, the recipient and I, interact by means of my secret technology, a discovery I have not yet actually invented, and there are the variables that our interaction produces in my waking mind as a result of the secret dialog.

I don't write down every thought I have. I have not transferred in the form of a computer data file every thought that has been in my mind.

Some where the secret is in my mind. If I could just sort it out.

That is the reason for my so-called "foreign dreams."

In the future relative to today I will find that secret and that is an integral part of my time-travel excursions.

As I time-travel backwards through time the mind of my natural-time self is affected.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:29 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012