Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Time Machine (2002)




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-bionic-woman-1976/welcome-home-jaime-1-34299/


tv.com


The Bionic Woman

Welcome Home, Jaime (1)

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired Jan 11, 1976


Quotes


Jaime: Can I... uh... say something just between you and I, Helen?

Helen: Sure.

Jaime: I care an awful lot about Steve, but I just don't know where my heart is.

Helen: I understand. It's so frustrating to be confused.

Jaime: It really is.

Helen: Well, there's one thing not to be confused about. I almost had you for my daughter-in-law, and nothing could've made me happier. But back when you were growing up, even before you lost your parents, I always thought of you as my daughter. And I always will, Jaime. So, you see, I win either way.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


I don't think George is referring
to a new timepiece.
No, David.
When I speak of time,
I'm referring to the fourth dimension.
Go on, George.
The fourth dimension
cannot be seen or felt.
If you don't mind, will you refresh me
on the first three dimensions?
Really, Filby. Surely they
taught you something in school.
Suppose you explain it, doctor.
Certainly.
For example, when I move in a line,
forward or backward...
...that's one dimension.
When I move left or right,
two dimensions.
When I move up or down...
...three dimensions.
For instance, that box.
That box has three dimensions:
length, breadth and height.
What is the fourth dimension?
That's mere theory. No one knows
if the fourth dimension exists.
On the contrary.
The fourth dimension is as real
and true as the other three.
In fact, they couldn't
exist without it.
What do you mean?
Let's take that box.
It has the first three dimensions.
- What's inside?
- I'm coming to that.
Let's consider this first.
Why do we ignore the fourth dimension?
Because we can't move within it.
We can move in the other three:
Up, down, forward, sideways, backward.
But when it comes to time,
we are prisoners.
Do you follow me, Bridey?
No.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Tell me about your village. - It's a very busy place.
Everyone seems to be in a hurry. And they all wear identical bowler hats.
Little black round things on their heads.
- What do you do there? - Well, I was a teacher like Mara.
- And I make things, - Mealso,
I made a sess'quin'tan with my father. We still use it.
A sess'quin'tan?
Mara, der'enjen'wenlen?
Sess'quin'tan, Steps of rope.
Oh, a rope ladder.
We can make one. I will teach you.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105812/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

White Men Can't Jump (1992) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sidney Deane: Billy, listen to me. White men can't jump.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/keeptalking.html


PINK FLOYD


"Keep Talking"

For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learned to talk

There's a silence surrounding me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now
I can't seem to speak now
My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0370071/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Stephen Hawking

Date of Birth

8 January 1942, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Birth Name

Stephen William Hawking



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0590796/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Yvette Mimieux

Date of Birth

8 January 1942, Hollywood, California, USA

Birth Name

Yvette Carmen Mimieux



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


They speak?
Of what?
Things no one here understands.
Make it talk.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/destinyschild/jumpinjumpin.html


DESTINY'S CHILD


"Jumpin', Jumpin'"

[Chorus:]
Ladies leave yo man at home
The club is full of ballas and
They pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave yo girl
With her friends
Cause its 11:30 and the club is
Jumpin, jumpin










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html


PINK FLOYD


"A Great Day For Freedom"


I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away










2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:59:50


Professor Alexander Hartdegen: How can you just do nothing?

Toren: How can tor'tas al'mor. It is the day and the night.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: The day and the night.

Toren: This is the world.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Why don't you fight back?

Toren: [ uncertain ]

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Fight back. Why not?

Toren: Those who far quil'pax - fight - are taken first.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Kalen, do you know where they're taken?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Do they ever come back?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Has anyone ever followed them?

Kalen: I don't know.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Well, what about the Morlocks?

Kalen: We're not supposed to talk about it.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: There must be a leader. Kalen, listen to me. Listen. Sometimes we need to accept what's happening to us even if we don't want to. And other times we have to fight, even if we're afraid. Now, it's difficult to understand, I know. Believe me, I know. Now, they're afraid, and I'm asking you not to be. So will you tell me what you know? We can save her. Please.

Kalen: When they go, we're not supposed to talk about it. But we all know the place.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: What place?

Kalen: Where the ghosts are. [ journey into the night ] Here it is.

Vox: Welcome to VOX system. How may I help you?

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: [ to Kalen: ] It's all right.

Vox: How may I serve you? What can I get you? Oh, let's see. Um, Henry James. Oh, no. Yes? No, no, no. Too depressing. Hemingway, perhaps? No. Too sweaty. Plato, Proust, Pinter, Poe, Pound? No. "Complete Works of Martha Stewart"? Ah, I have it! Jules Verne. Right up your alley, I would think.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Photonic, right?

Vox: Or what's left of one. What's left of all of them. I am the last, and "these fragments I have shored against my ruins." T.S. Eliot. You wouldn't know him yet, but he is so depressing, yet so divine. [ after Hartdegen discovers the crumbling books ] Oh, I'm sorry. The lending library is temporarily out of service. Not to worry. I have them all right here - every page of every volume.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Can you tell me what's happening here?

Vox: Well, my sources are no longer fully annotated, and my information is somewhat anecdotal, but I believe what was once one race is now two. One above and one below. Two distinct species that have evolved.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: And how do those below survive?

Vox: That is the real question, isn't it? [ winks at Kalen: ] Baaaaa.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: I don't believe it.

Vox: Well, if you don't like the answers, you should avoid asking the questions. Look at them. They have no knowledge of the past, no ambition for the future. So lucky.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Why would you say something like that?

Vox: Can you even imagine what it's like to remember everything? I remember a six-year-old girl who asked me about dinosaurs 800,000 years ago. I remember the last book I recommended: "Look Homeward, Angel," by Thomas Wolfe. And yes, I even remember you. Time travel: practical application.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: How do you know about the Morlocks if you can't leave this place?

Vox: There was one Eloi who managed to escape. He told me everything. We spent years together, just talking. The conversation's a little spotty now, but I do remember. It's good to have a friend.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (1960)

Country Date

USA 17 August 1960


https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf


The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974


History Staff

Center for the Study

of Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency


Chapter 4


183


THE FATE OF FRANCIS GARY POWERS


Downed U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers underwent extensive interrogation at the hands of the Soviets. His instructions from the CIA on what to do in event of capture were meager, and he had been told that he might as well tell the Soviets whatever they wanted to know because they could get the information from his aircraft anyway Nevertheless, Powers tried to conceal as much classified information as possible while giving the appearance of cooperating with his captors. To extract the maximum propaganda value from the U-2 Affair, the Soviets prepared an elaborate show trial for Powers



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Filby!
Are you going to a masquerade party?
You look rather silly
without your mustache.
- Were you addressing me, sir?
- It's George!
I expected a more enthusiastic
greeting...
You're confusing me with my father.
There was quite a resemblance.
I'm James Filby.
"Was"?
- Were you a friend of Father's?
- Yes.
Yes, I've been away.
He was killed in the war.
A year ago.
I'm so sorry.
- And the gentleman across the street?
- Oh, the inventor chap?
He disappeared around the turn
of the century.
If you're interested in that house,
you can't buy it.
- You can't even get inside.
- Why?
My father was executor of the estate
and refused to liquidate it.
I often chided him on that...
...but he believed the owner
would return some day.
People hereabouts
think it's haunted, but...
Who are you, sir?
Just a stranger who
once knew your father.
Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?
Good heavens!
You don't know we've been at war
with Germany since ?
I thought you'd just returned
from France.
Or perhaps...










2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

01:06:24


Professor Alexander Hartdegen: In the dream, we're moving toward it, but I think it is was meant to keep us away. I might just go in by myself.

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Mara would be very cross with me if you got hurt.










From 8/20/1958 ( premiere US film "Imitation General" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3722 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days



From 2/20/1962 ( United States NASA Mercury-Atlas 6 Friendship 7 puts the first American astronaut into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4006 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Visions"::series premiere episode "Two Brothers" ) is 4006 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 7196 days

7196 = 3598 + 3598

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "Welcome Back, Kotter" ) is 3598 days



From 9/19/1956 ( premiere US film "Attack" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 22514 days

22514 = 11257 + 11257

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/28/1996 ( the divorce of Prince Charles and Diana Spencer finalized ) is 11257 days



From 11/15/1944 ( premiere US film "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4032 days

4032 = 2016 + 2016

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/1971 ( premiere US film "Blue Water, White Death" ) is 2016 days



From 8/1/1951 ( premiere US film "How to Catch a Cold" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 3/2/1944 ( premiere US film "With the Marines at Tarawa" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 21186 days

21186 = 10593 + 10593

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to killing her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft Bill Gates ) is 10593 days



From 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 5934 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days



From 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other severe illegal commerce activity ) is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 7/12/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Bitter Moon" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3522 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1975 ( premiere US film "Rollerball" ) is 3522 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (2002)

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://www.u2.com/discography/lyrics/lyric/song/11


U2.COM [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


All Because Of You


U2


I like the sound of my own voice
I didn't give anyone else a choice
An intellectual tortoise
Racing with your bullet train

Some people get squashed crossing the tracks
Some people got high rises on their backs










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Have you not considered the human cost of-of what it is you're doing?
We all pay a price...
Alexander.
Don't worry. You're safe.
I control them.
Without that control,
they would exhaust the food supply...
in a matter of months.
Food supply? They're human beings!
Who are you...
to question 800,000 years...
of evolution?
- This is... This is a perversion of every natural law.
And what is time travel But your pathetic attempt to control the world around you,
- Your futile effort to have a question answered?
Do you think I don't know you, Alexander?
I can look inside your memories,
your nightmares, your dreams.
You're a man haunted by those two most terrible words:
What if?
Look at you!
- And a long ponytail... - Daddy!
- Who's that? Is it Daddy? - Daddy! - Long ponytail,
And we're still having lots of fun,
- Right, Right,
Da-da! Daddy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0745433/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Welcome Back, Kotter"

The Great Debate (1975)

Country Date

USA 9 September 1975

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0745433/

IMDb


Welcome Back, Kotter: Season 1, Episode 1

The Great Debate (9 Sep. 1975)


Gabe Kaplan ... Gabe Kotter (as Gabriel Kaplan)


Release Date: 9 September 1975 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048966/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Attack (1956)

Country Date

USA 19 September 1956 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037366/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944)

Country Date

USA 15 November 1944 (New York City, New York)










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051767/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Imitation General (1958)

Country Date

USA 20 August 1958 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051767/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Imitation General (1958)


Master Sgt. "Murph" Savage impersonates a fallen general in the hope of inspiring his fellow soldiers to bravely fight their way out of a Nazi ensnarement. He might succeed if he can avoid the one soldier who knows his true identity.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Who are you, sir?
Just a stranger who
once knew your father.
Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?
Good heavens!
You don't know we've been at war
with Germany since ?
I thought you'd just returned
from France.
Or perhaps...
Perhaps some tea
might make you feel better.
Won't you come in?
No, thank you.
Are you sure you're all right?
Yes, I'm quite all right.
Then goodbye, sir.
Goodbye, Jamey.





http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_37

Back to the Future


:37:16
I'm talking to you, McFly, you Irish bug!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- How about a ride, mister? - Jennifer!
Are you a sight for sore eyes.
Let me look at you.
Marty, you're acting like you haven't seen me in a week.
I haven't.
You okay?
Is everything all right?
Yeah.
Everything is great.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 November 2006 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:12 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 28 July 2012