Tuesday, July 17, 2012

F.D.R. CONFERS WITH SLUM AREA "ANGEL"




So that's why that's been happening. Those very recent variables becoming apparent to my mind.

I have paused the video at the 00:31:27 point with the newspaper text from the "bearskin" technology "tricorder."

I have paused the video at the 00:31:27 point - when did I last watch actually this episode? I have no idea. And I cannot even really describe in detail about which parts are familiar to me and which parts are not familiar to me and that seems to be a quality associated with someone who has seen the episode a great number of times but I can think back as recently to the year 1989 when I spoke confidently that I was not really all that familiar with the episodes of the original "Star Trek" television series. Sure, I had watch some, or most, but I was not confident I had watched all of them.










http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/UhOVnXO2Bb3tyBz4yrRYpRlyI6wWCBoN

STAR TREK


The City on the Edge of Forever

Star Trek: The Original Series

Season 1 Ep. 28

Full Episode (50:43)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Edith Keeler: [to Kirk] I still have a few questions I'd to ask about you two. Oh, and don't give me that "Questions about little old us?" look. You know as well as I do how out of place you two are around here.

Spock: Interesting. Where would you estimate we belong, Miss Keeler?

Edith Keeler: [to Spock] You? At his side, as if you've always been there and always will.

Edith Keeler: [to Kirk] And you... you belong... in another place.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Edith Keeler: [privately with Kirk] Why does Spock call you "Captain"? Were you in the war together?

Capt. Kirk: [warmly but discreetly] We... served together.

Edith Keeler: And you, um, don't want to talk about it? Why? Oh. Did you... did you do something wrong? Are you afraid of something? Whatever it is, let me help.

Capt. Kirk: "Let me help." A hundred years or so from now, I believe, a famous novelist will write a classic using that theme. He'll recommend those three words even over "I love you."
























- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:46 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012