Saturday, July 21, 2012

That was Rich Westgard who said that.




I always thought of how Rich Westgard had a very distinct facial resemblance to the actor James Spader from the racketeering production the 1994 film "Stargate."

Any reasonable person on a jury anywhere in the world would agree that a photo of Rich Westgard back when we worked together at Microsoft had a distinct facial resemblance to the actor James Spader.

When was it that I spoke to him about a specific function of Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications? Wasn't that in a conference room when we still worked in Bellevue? I think maybe it was. So that was probably the year 2001.

You know that Microsoft al Qaida Bill Gates hired him specifically to work with me because he distinctly resembles the actor James Spader. Rich Westgard didn't even live in Washington State. He was working out in Minneapolis where he lived and he sometimes flew out here to Washington State for meetings, according to what they told me.

That wormy little pervert Kirk Taverner was our manager.

I never did take over the job Rich Westgard had with the Microsoft Office group but I did get a lot of work to create some Visual Basic.Net code for Microsoft Office. I had worked with Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications, including Microsoft Project, for a few years before that, and I was teaching myself how to create software solutions for the new .Net Framework for Microsoft Windows. As best I recall now, the Microsoft Office group was actually funding the work I did, in terms of how ever they accounted for our time and labor. It was part of a Sales initiative and I was the lead consultant on the project in my group, which as I best I recall, I was still working on up to the point when I left on 6 February 2004, trying to keep from losing my mind because of the zombie bullshit going on around me every day. They weren't even challenging us to work hard. I was the one challenging other people to work harder.










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:13:11


Dr. Daniel Jackson: What is this place?

Barbara Shore, Ph.D.: Nuclear missile silo. Now don't worry it's been completely converted. Barbara Shore.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Hello.

Barbara Shore, Ph.D.: Hi.

Catherine Langford: Okay, Jackson. Welcome to the well.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Oh. Hello. This is - where did you find this?

Catherine Langford: Giza Plateau. 1928.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: 1928. I've - I've never seen anything like this.

Catherine Langford: Of course you haven't. No one has.

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Now there's - there's two lines of hieroglyphs. The inner track has the classic figures but the outer track is like the cartouche in the center. It's got writing unlike we've ever found before.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Those aren't hieroglyphs. Maybe some form of hieratic or maybe cuneiform.

Catherine Langford: Yeah.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, the translation of the inner track is wrong. Must have used Budge. I don't know why they keep reprinting his books.

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Excuse me. Uh - what - what are you doing? We've - we've used every know technique.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: That's a curious word to use, eh? "Gebeh."

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Yeah.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Than an adverbial - "Sedjem-en-ef." Then "sealed" and "buried."

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Excuse me! What are - what are you doing?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: It's not "coffin." "For all time." Who the hell translated this?

Gary Meyers, Ph.D.: Uh, I - I did.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, this should read, "A million years into the sky is Ra, Sun God, sealed and buried for all time." It's not "door to heaven." Is "stargate."










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Back to Caprica City)

Baltar: (Walking outdoors with Number Six) It may interest you to know that the final results of the CMP project are working close to 95% efficiency throughout the fleet. Hold your applause, please.

Six: No applause for me? I doubt you would have ever completed the project without me.

Baltar: Yes, well, you helped a bit.

Six: I rewrote half your algorithms.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:04 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 21 July 2012