Thursday, July 19, 2012

In a brief moment of lucidity that has dissipated now I understood clearly the statement "1 * 1 = 1."




To a physicist, I guess, the coordinates resulting from '2 * 1' are boring.

Do I give a shit what you think, racketeering funded physicist?!

Are you a time traveler?!

You don't know what the hell you are talking about!

Do I give a shit what you think?!

You say time travel is impossible and that is loser talk!

You are a loser physicist!

You talk about the impossibility of time traveler because you are a loser!





So in terms of simple integers '2 * 1' gives you a small collection.

Then you have a collection of 4, in terms of integers.

Those are dimensions.

To a physicist, I guess, that's no big deal.

To a time-traveler, that means something.





I feel that I waste my intelligence with every blog post I make. The more blog posts I make the less difference I make.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Jethro_Gibbs


Leroy Jethro Gibbs

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leroy Jethro Gibbs is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the CBS TV series NCIS.


His hobby is woodworking. Gibbs is shown to almost always have a wooden-hulled sailboat under construction in his basement, which he builds entirely by hand using no power tools. In the episode "Tribes", he tells FBI Agent Langer: "Finished it twice. This is number three." He later tells NCIS Director Jenny Shepard that he is working on his fourth boat, and that he named one of the previous boats after his (then current) wife when he finished it, then burned it after their divorce. When asked why he did not simply sell it, Gibbs replies that he "couldn't stand to see someone else sailing Diane." Dr. Mallard tells Colonel Mann that another of Gibbs' boats was named after his daughter, Kelly. It is not revealed what Gibbs did with the other completed boats, nor how he could remove their twenty-five-foot hulls intact from his basement. When asked by McGee, Gibbs cryptically replied, "Just break the bottle."





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:29 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 19 July 2012