Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DD-214




I started thinking in recent days that Nancy Reagan controls access to my military records from 1990 and later.

I was thinking again about how I got a copy of my United States military DD-214 form that covers the period 1984 to 1990 and I gave some moderate thought to the signature of the person in the archives who signed the cover letter. Several times since then I have wondered if Nancy Reagan had actually signed that name "Thomas R. Seville" on there and that was supposed to make me think of something specific.

So anyway I have been thinking again that my military records from 1990 are sealed and I don't yet have access to those records.

I started thinking recently that Nancy Reagan can sign off on the release of those files and then I can do what ever I want with them.

I have been thinking that Ronald Reagan was personally directing my military career, because of our biological relationship, and especially because of the criminal activity directed at my person. I have been thinking that my US military activities from 1990 have been classified records and certain prior events, such as 19 July 1989, are sealed also.

I started thinking that at some point Nancy Reagan is going to authorize the release of my military records from 1990 and later.

I don't know what I have to do to gain access to those records. I am working towards that objective now.

So I just thought you should all step back for a minute or two and really give some serious thought about that eventuality.

That event *is* going to happen at some point.

You need to think about that.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 27, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/27/2006 12:13 PM


I have been wondering for a few days if there are any clues on my obviously fake DD-214 so I started looking at it again this morning. One of the first curious details I noticed was in the letter that accompanied my recent copies of the DD-214. It is from the National Personnel Records Center and included a request number that was generated when my social worker at the VA filled out the form to get these copies. The letter is dated July 14, 2005. It is signed by a person with the title of “Archives Technician.” His name is Thomas R. Seville. I can’t see how that could be a coincidence with the “Thomas R.” The last name of ‘Seville’ reminds me of that boat I wrote of that Melody Barber’s family owned in Greenville, SC. I wrote about how “Barber’s of Seville” was painted on the stern.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time. She said something about tomorrow morning, but I was left with a sense I wasn’t going home the next morning. I can’t begin to describe the visual imagery I still have in my mind from that dreams. In one, there was a long, detailed conversation when I was undercover against a drug dealer. I can’t remember everything he said, but as he put about 20 bullets through my windshield as I ducked for cover under the dashboard, he was saying something about me being a hit man. A uniformed police officer killed him soon after he arrived on the scene with some other people that were there for a picnic at the lake we were nearby. I didn’t want them to know I was undercover.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 November 2006 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:54 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 18 July 2012