Friday, July 13, 2012

In the thirteen years I have lived in the Seattle metro area I have never heard a prolonged thunderstorm as is happening right now.




I guess it has been going on for about one hour now. I have never before today heard thunder last more than one or two minutes.

The current sound of thunder is not continuous but it sounds like a normal thunderstorm during the summer that I remember from living in the southern United States.

I decided many hours ago today to watch this DVD video this morning and I had decided many hours ago, sometime around midnight thereabouts, to watch it at this current time I am watching the DVD.

I woke up from miserable sleep the last time I was asleep and I woke up thinking I should keep a journal to record the body count of the people I shot by gunfire in my sleeping dreams. I was dreaming of places I had never seen before. An entire family was out to get me. I saw a guy swear vengeance over the coffin with his dead father in it. They were all gunning for me. I saw myself shooting people. I remember thinking I needed to shoot them in the head because I only had so much ammunition. I saw myself hesitate because I didn't want to shoot him. I saw myself, from the perspective of my eyes, thinking about how the two shooters were there to draw my fire while someone else snuck up behind me. I saw myself running at the first shooter and I saw the gunbarrel up close as I ran at him. I don't recall if that is the point I woke up. There was other scenes of me shooting people that I have now largely forgotten. Oh, right. The guy on the horse. In another dream I had taken cover behind a wooden fence post and I vaguely recall a barbed wire fence. I felt a lot of gratification when I wheeled around and used my rifle, which wasn't a rifle in the dream but a long heavy duty flat-blade screwdriver I remember from my toolcase in the context of my memory of working on bank ATM's in the early 1990's, and with that rifle I saw myself shooting and hitting that guy on the horse at a fairly long distance and I saw what seemed to be a Budweiser beer bottle in his hand and center over his chest and I saw it explode as one of my bullets hit it.










1970 film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" DVD video:

00:17:36


John Brent: My God. It's a city of apes.










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/24/1963 ( premiere US TV series "Mr. Novak" ) is 1666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 3/10/1965 ( premiere US film "Carry On Spying" ) is 1666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 3/10/1965 ( premiere US film "Carry On Spying" ) is 1666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days



From 7/20/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 3/27/1845 ( Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen ) To 5/11/1854 ( Albion Woodbury Small ) is 3332 days

3332 = 1666 + 1666

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)

Country Date

USA 26 May 1970










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


James Franciscus ... Brent










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


Cornelius: If you are caught by the gorillas, you must remember one thing.

John Brent: What's that?

Cornelius: Never to speak!

John Brent: What the hell would I have to say to a gorilla?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0652046/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Mr. Novak"

First Year, First Day (1963)

Country Date

USA 24 September 1963

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0652046/

IMDb


Mr. Novak: Season 1, Episode 1

First Year, First Day (24 Sep. 1963)


James Franciscus ... John Novak


Release Date: 24 September 1963 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


Dr. Zaius: Someone, or something, has outwitted the intelligence of the gorillas.

Dr. Zira: That shouldn't be difficult.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057920/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Carry on Spying (1964)

Country Date

USA 10 March 1965 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


Cornelius: They will dissect you! And they will kill you! In that order!










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/509157/Wilhelm-Conrad-Rontgen


Encyclopædia Britannica


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, Röntgen also spelled Roentgen (born March 27, 1845, Lennep, Prussia [now Remscheid, Germany]—died February 10, 1923, Munich, Germany)










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/549301/Albion-W-Small


Encyclopædia Britannica


Albion W. Small

Albion W. Small, (born May 11, 1854, Buckfield, Maine, U.S.—died March 24, 1926, Chicago), sociologist who won recognition in the United States for sociology as an academic discipline with professional standards. In 1892 he became the first professor of sociology in the United States, at the University of Chicago, where he organized the first U.S. sociology department.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


John Brent: [Dr. Zira pours a powder on Brent's wound] Ow! What is that damn stuff?

Dr. Zira: You wouldn't know if I told you. Just relax. Among other things, I'm a trained vet.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 13 July 2012