Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Physics




Did I get her name right? Why am I thinking her name was actually Stacy O'Quinn? I could look it up in the high school yearbook if I had one. Now I'm thinking Angela was someone else I talked to but that wasn't in my class. I was searching my journal tonight for O'Quinn and I was surprised to see that is not what I had written.

Another detail I had completely forgotten, until just now watching the video, is of Julia Roberts character, as a child, with her father, as he stands there in the first scene of with with the two stripes on his army uniform as he looks distrustfully at the camera as he and she pose for a photograph in front of the "Welcome Home Daddy" cake.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


And this reminds me of something I have wanted to write about for a while but have not. Back in my memory of Kerry Burgess's life, in high school, there were four of us that congregated together through 3 years of Laron Smith's science classes. The first year was Biology, then Chemistry, then Physics. There was Lesa Jewell, Felecia Simpson, Mike Thornburg, and me. Mike's nickname was "Cornbread". I don't know where he got that nickname, he had it before I knew him. I wrote about mike earlier as he went on to become an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force. Lesa and Felecia always sat together and Mike and I sat together until the 3rd year when I decided to sit with Angela Gilke


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:05:08


Bum in park: It's time to overthrow the chains of capitalist oppression. Communism will sweep the world and the days of the US imperialist war machine are numbered! Take heed, boy! Join the revolution or suffer the consequences!

Quinn Mallory: [ running to class ] Thanks for the warning!

Professor Maximilian Arturo: As even the most intellectually impoverished physicist knows










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Flatliners/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

Flatliners


:40:46
It were as if we felt no fear.

:40:51
As if we were already dead,
and had nothing to lose by dying.

:40:56
Because we lived life so well,
and loved life so much, -

:41:03
- we imagined ourselves immortal.

:41:05
Overwhelming the powers that be
with our passion for science.

:41:11
Or maybe we were fucked in the head.

:41:16
Hey, I'm Joe Hurley.
You're Terry, right?

:41:21
- You had a near-death experience.
- I don't want to talk about it.

:41:26
Wait a minute.
I had a near-death experience also.

:41:34
I need someone to talk to.
This thing changed my life.

:41:41
- At first, they didn't believe me.
- What the hell do they know?










Space: Above and Beyond [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Choice or Chance - Part 2

Sunday 26 November 1995

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:20:39


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Not enough power left to transmit.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: I'll bet they heard it.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Not even an A.I. would take that bet, Cooper.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: We got to find the others.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: A.I.'s are networked through their modems. So when you re-initialize them, they give up their home location. Near the end of the A.I. War I was a P.O.W.

US Marine Corps first lieutenant Cooper Hawkes: They do, uh, stuff to you?

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: It's frightening how much pain an InVitro - a human body can stand. You'd like to believe the body would break before the will. I held out three days. Then - once when they were - doing stuff to me - I heard screaming. Sounded far off, down the hall. I remember thinking "That poor bastard. What must he be going through?" Then when I came to I realized the screams had come from me.










Space: Above and Beyond [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Choice or Chance - Part 2

Sunday 26 November 1995

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:43:32


US Marine Corps first lieutenant Stroud: Welcome home. I said this was yours when you got back. You're a hero. Paul. Paul.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Flatliners/cap/en/25fps/a/01_08

Flatliners


1:08:26
We're gonna get you, Billy Mahoney!

1:08:31
No!

1:08:35
Stop, Nelson !

1:09:07
- How are you doing?
- I'm late. I'll see you later.

1:09:11
- Wait. Where are you going?
- I've got to stop her.

1:09:17
Good morning, Rachel.

1:09:21
No ... no ...

1:09:25
Her voices were wrong.
There's nothing beautiful out there.

1:09:31
- Losing them is part of our work.
- But I was wrong.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:18 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 July 2012