Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Damn. That has got to be it.




Somebody is using the secret I develop in the future relative to today that leads me to figure out how to time travel.

I time-travel backwards and reveal those secrets and the recipient is now using those secrets I developed to communicate with me.

That is why my dreams are so prescient. Well, today is prescient, yes. Yes. It is prescient.

You see, I do not describe here the details of those dreams. And yet there is a decided pattern to it.

***** Any person tracking the information I look up in the internet this morning after waking up would recognize that pattern and know that the communication was successful.*****

So the variables are defined by another person to make this posting consistent with my dream. The details of my sleeping dream are variables.

The exercise is really just a sort of handshaking. The details I recognize and I just cannot see how that could be a normal dream. The details are too trivial and the details have not even been remotely in my mind for, what, a decade now? Just about.

Yesterday I started working on another theory and I today I still haven't figured it out but damned I am sure as hell want to get the hell out of here.

My worry is that I am just a cog in a machine. I am synchronized. A cog doesn't turn on its own. I could have already discovered the door way and I could have already discovered the correct key to open it but because I am just one cog in a bigger machine I am not being allowed yet to even recognize that I have found the doorway.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


McKittrick: General, the machine has locked us out. It's sending random numbers to the silos.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/WarGames_(1983)_CD2.html


WarGames


Three numbers locked in.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0014140/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Alex Forrest (Character)

from Fatal Attraction (1987)


Fatal Attraction (1987)

Alex Forrest: [to Dan] Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


Stephen Falken: The whole point was to find a way to practice nuclear war without destroying ourselves. To get the computers to learn from mistakes we couldn't afford to make. Except, I never could get Joshua to learn the most important lesson.

David Lightman: What's that?

Stephen Falken: Futility. That there's a time when you should just give up.

Jennifer: What kind of a lesson is that?





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:01 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012