Friday, July 27, 2012

*MY* time machine.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:51:59 PM

Subject: as of a drama


In regard to his companions his mind wavered between two opinions, according to his mood. Sometimes he inclined to believing them all heroes. In fact, he usually admired in secret the superior development of the higher qualities in others. He could conceive of men going very insignificantly about the world bearing a load of courage unseen, and although he had known many of his comrades through boyhood, he began to fear that his judgment of them had been blind. Then, in other moments, he flouted these theories, and assured him that his fellows were all privately wondering and quaking.

His emotions made him feel strange in the presence of men who talked excitedly of a prospective battle as of a drama they were about to witness, with nothing but eagerness and curiosity apparent in their faces. It was often that he suspected them to be liars.

He did not pass such thoughts without severe condemnation of himself. He dinned reproaches at times. He was convicted by himself of many shameful crimes against the gods of traditions.

In his great anxiety his heart was continually clamoring at what he considered the intolerable slowness of the generals. They seemed content to perch tranquilly on the river bank, and leave him bowed down by the weight of a great problem. He wanted it settled forthwith. He could not long bear such a load, he said. Sometimes his anger at the commanders reached an acute stage, and he grumbled about the camp like a veteran.

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/redbadge/2


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/11/10 4:08 PM
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)


Professor Henry Jones: [Examining the broken vase] Late 14th Ming Dynasty. Oh it breaks the heart.

Indiana Jones: And the head. You hit me dad.

Professor Henry Jones: I'll never forgive myself.

Indiana Jones: Don't worry I'm all right.

Professor Henry Jones: Thank God... it's fake. See you can tell with the cross sections.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Walking Dead" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Days Gone Bye (2010)


Rick Grimes: [to Shane] That vase - that's something special. 'Fess up. You steal that from your Grandma Jean's house?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Two fine young people starting out on the road of life.
- I wish you the very best.
- Well, thank you. - And as much as I hate to do this...
moved as I am by your... protestations of love...
I'll be needing your money now.
- Sir? - And your jewellery too.
I guess we could call this your first little bump on the road to marital bliss.
- I don't understand... - Don't make a scene. There's no cause for that.
- Just give me your wallet, will you? - Hmm?
Did you hear me, lad?
Uh, all right, all right. Here. That's everything.
And your watch.
And the gloves.
- And the ring. - No.
I'm afraid so, darling.
- And maybe he'll buy you a diamond now. - Please, please. Not that.
Don't!
Why did you do that? It's only a ring.
Emma?
Emma?





2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:


Title Card: FOUR YEARS LATER





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- What?
Oh. Oh, sir, Mr. Philby's here.
- Here? - Yes, sir, He insisted on coming...
- Tell him to go away, I'm busy, - I won't go away, Alex.
My God. What's happened to you?
I've been... I've been working.
You remember that? You used to care about your work.
I care more about my life. And yours.
I came by the house every day after the funeral...
and every week and every other month.
Then I stopped coming. Did you even notice?
- It hurt me, Alex... very much.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.

Alexander Hartdegen: Thank you.

Jogger: Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


David Philby: Nothing can change what happened.

Alexander Hartdegen: No, you're wrong. Because I will change it.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- You're late, Professor. - I got here as soon as I could.
Well, they say it's all the rage in Paris. But I just picked it up...
- Five dollars at Macy's. Silly, isn't it? - Very silly. I like it.
Well, where are they?
- What? - The flowers.
You promised me flowers tonight. Don't you even remember?
Oh, I'm sorry. I... Well, I was distracted.
Well, there's something new.
- Uh, Emma, I need to talk to you.
- Oh, uh, shall we walk through the park? - Yes.
Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Über-Morlock: You built your time machine because of Emma's death. If she had lived, it would never have existed. So how could you use your machine to go back in time and save her? You are the inescapable result of your tragedy, just as I am the inescapable result of you. You have your answer. Now go.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.


This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.





http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons


Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


- Heard the latest?|- What's that?
I heard it from a triend|who's a dispatch rider...
who got it trom one ot Stanton's clerks|in the War Ottice.
He says Lincoln is gonna issue|an emancipation proclamation.
Gonna free the slaves.
- What?|- Maybe not in the border states...
but he will free some, anyway.
My God.
He said he would have done it sooner,|only he was waiting tor a big victory...
which is, I guess, what this is.










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/learningtoflylyrics.html


Pink Floyd


Learning To Fly


Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction holding me fast, how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted Just an earth-bound misfit, I
Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to [ find ] my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I













"Space: Above And Beyond" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"And If They Lay Us Down to Rest..."

Sunday 26 May 1996

Episode 22 Season 1 DVD video:

00:05:15


US Marine Corps Captain Shane Vansen: Hawkes, McQueen said that the fate of the world is in our hands and you're reading a comic book?

US Marine Corps 1LT Cooper Hawkes: Damned Chigs got Sergeant Geequed strung up over some kind of tar pit thing.

US Marine Corps 1LT Nathan West: Coop, you're living it, man. What do you got to read about it for?

US Marine Corps 1LT Cooper Hawkes: I learn a lot from Geequed. Everyone could learn something from the sarge.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:53 PM Pacific Time USA Friday 27 July 2012