Thursday, July 19, 2012

That song had a lot of meaning to me when we came back in 1988 and that is too obvious to have been important to me even at that age of 22 years.




That was from the year 1991. After they knocked me out with a concussion to my head from behind me one of the coward punks shot me in the hand with a low-powered rifle. Then they threw me into the hole and left me for dead after they killed dead every other person on my patrol. Most of the bodies were recovered.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar, but then I thought maybe someone had jammed a philips screwdriver between my knuckles. But there is no exit scar so I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps what ever did it didn't go down through my hand, rather went into my hand, towards my wrist and didn't exit. The oblong nature of the scar would support that possibility. It doesn't hurt though.

I was thinking about this time my clothes were filthy with salt. I remember that as a time on the Taylor but I am now wondering if it was dust, as in some kind of desert.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/02/06 10:18 PM
I have been wondering about a small scar on my abdomen. It could be a .22 caliber bullet wound judging by the size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 December 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063442/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Planet of the Apes (1968)


Dr. Zaius: Don't look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


The Terminator: The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Sarah Connor: Skynet fights back.

The Terminator: Yes. It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia.

John Connor: Why attack Russia? Aren't they our friends now?



http://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v14/d26


U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN


Khrushchev announced that he had withheld information that the pilot and aircraft were in Soviet hands, “because had we told everything at once, the Americans would have invented another version; just look how many silly things they have said.”



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What are these doors?
Those doors, sir, are the problem.
I don't know what they are.
Neither do the British.
Perhaps our friends in Murmansk
have come up with something new.



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2009427133_apeurussiaobamaputin.html

The Seattle Times


Originally published Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 5:19 AM


Putin says Obama meeting went well


MOSCOW —

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin says his first meeting with President Barack Obama went "very well."

The former Russian president called the two-hour meeting "substantive, informative and collaborative."

Putin told reporters he and Obama "covered the issues from previous years" and found "many positives" and "many points in common."

Obama also had good things to say about their meeting Tuesday



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Andre, I can't have baby here.
Why not? People have had babies for millions of years,
all on their own, no hospitals.
- Wait. - Oh, yeah.
- It's moving. - I felt it.
We gotta come up with a name.
- I want Russian name. - Don't start that. African name.
- Please? - Come here and give me a hug.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Damn it, man! I sliced my hand!
- Whose are these? - Mine.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
You're going to break his arm!
Biff! Biff, leave him alone!
Let him go! Let him go!
Are you okay?
Who is that guy?
That's George McFly.
That's George McFly?
Excuse me.
The storm.
Guys, you got to get back in there and finish the dance.
Look at Marvin's hand.
He can't play with this hand, and we can't play without him.
Marvin, you got to play.
They kiss for the first time at the dance. If there's no music, they can't dance.
If they can't dance and kiss, then they can't fall in love and I'm history.
The dance is over unless you know somebody that can play the guitar.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/america/ahorsewithnoname.html


AMERICA


"A Horse With No Name"

On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

After nine days I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
there was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with it's life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:04 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 19 July 2012