Tuesday, July 31, 2012

When you're one of the few




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/keeptalking.html


PINK FLOYD


"Keep Talking"

For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learned to talk

There's a silence surrounding me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now
I can't seem to speak now
My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


When you're dead, you stay dead.
You don't believe me, ask Waring Hudsucker.
Tough luck, kid.
You had a short climb up.
It's a long way down.
- You can't print that! - We are! She hits the streets tonight.
And she's dynamite!
But it's the bunk! Norville showed me his design for the whatsit the day I met him.
Buzz couldn't have invented it. Look at him, he's an imbecile.
Aren't you a broken record? Gunderson did design it. He's a prodigy.
- Says who? - You're not the only one with sources.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[Norville Barnes introduces the "extruded plastic dingus" to the board members]
Board Member 1: What if you tire before it's done?
Board Member 2: Does it have rules?
Board Member 3: Can more than one play?
Board Member 4: What makes you think it's a game?
Board Member 3: Is it a game?
Board Member 5: Will it break?
Board Member 6: It better break eventually!
Board Member 2: Is there an object?
Board Member 1: What if you tire before it's done?
Board Member 5: Does it come with batteries?
Board Member 4: We could charge extra for them.
Board Member 7: Is it safe for toddlers?



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Could we charge extra for them? - Is it safe for toddlers?
- How do you know you're finished? - How does it stop?
- Is that a boy's model? - Can a parent assemble it?
- What if you tire before it's done? - Is there a larger model for the obese?
What the hell is it?
Well, it's....
Brilliant!
Genius.
It's exactly what Hudsucker Industry needs at this juncture.
Even a blind man can tell you there'll be an enormous demand for this...
...this....
Congratulations.
You've outdone yourself. You've reinvented the wheel.
I'll recommend to the board that we proceed immediately...
...and that the...
...dingus be mass-produced with all deliberate speed.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Norville: You know, for kids.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:47 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 31 July 2012