Saturday, July 28, 2012

I travel backwards in time with the knowledge of today in my mind.




For some reason I decided to make this note as I had the DVD for the 1979 "Star Trek" playing on the television in front of my desk. Only after I heard the dialog about "keep away" and "pure logic" had I understood I had been already working on the date for my sea service record.

One another line of thought, before or after I saw the photo of Prince Philip was I thinking of the lead weight in a monkey fist? I don't recall now the sequence. What I do know for certain is that I was the one who made the monkey fist the another shipmate used when the USS Taylor FFG 50 moored to port. I don't now recall his name but I remember asking him if the device I created was sufficient for him to cast out to the line handlers on the pier we moored to. I taught myself very successfully a lot of other intricate line work that was typically the product of the Boatswain's Mate rating of the US Navy when I was a non-rated deck seaman onboard the US Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50. The way I remember it the Boatswain Mate Petty Officer First Class, from Portland Oregon, wanted me to become a Petty Officer in the Boatswain Mate rating. I told him, when he asked, that I wanted to be a Fire Controlman, and I did get promoted to that rating while still onboard the USS Taylor FFG 50. I was still assigned to the Deck Division as an FC3 and working with Boatswain Mate's and non-rated deck division sailors. I have been trying to recall precisely how much I worked with the Fire Controlmen - which were still called Fire Control Technicians back in those days - but I do not recall very well. I remember individuals. I recall working with radar technicians, who were Fire Controlmen - which for those of you who don't know were ratings of the US Navy who worked on electronic systems that controlled the firing of missiles and other weapons systems - but I cannot recall names or how many hours I worked with them.

I wanted to watch that DVD, for the first time in a couple years or more, closely, but I have been working on this note while it plays on the television screen in front of me on my peripheral vision and my peripheral hearing, of which peripheral hearing is more of a notion because I tune out auditory details while concentrating on disconnected visual details. Most of the film has played on the DVD (now has finished) but I have decided to ignore it at post this note at a certain point.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:36 AM Tuesday, July 17, 2007


The U.S. military DD-214 form that I received from the official personnel records center contains a primary speciality number of 1189


12. Record Of Service
a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days


The field 12.g. "Sea Service" contains a value of 03 years 09 months 10 days.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2007 excerpt ends]










So anyway, I think now, there was a reason I wanted to make this note. I worked on it so long the past few hours, or however long, I forget precisely, that I forget the reason I started this note.

The reason for this note is the period of time listed on my record of sea service.

*I did not decide the day I reported onboard the USS Wainwright CG 28.*

*I did not decide the day I departed the USS Taylor FFG 50.*

Those details explicitly affect my record of time that is recorded as 'Sea Service' on my US Navy DD-214 form.

I tried to find a reference for use here but I could not but I feel certain that 11 May 1984 was the graduation date of my high school class at Ashdown Arkansas.

So I did not find a reference for my high school graduation Ashdown Arkansas but the way I remember it we graduated on a Friday and I was in boot camp that next Monday. My DD-214 form indicates my first date was Tuesday 15 May 1984 but the way I remember it I traveled by aircraft on Monday 14 May 1984 from Texarkana Arkansas to Orlando Florida and I spent the night of Monday 14 May 1984 at the US Navy base in Orlando Florida and those of us arriving that night woke up the next day for induction into US Navy enlisted basic training.





I have not ordered this information as I thought of it. I write this paragraph because I heard dialog again from the 1979 "Star Trek" that makes me think again of my notion that I time-traveled backwards in time and that racketeering production is the production of information gained illegally from me. It was gain illegally by direct examination of me - when I was held captive and interrogated - or when gained illegally by other means. The fact remains that when I am traveling backwards in time then I know information about the future.





Oh, right. The 'Sea Service' field. That was listed as 3 year 9 months 10 days.

According to the Microsoft Windows Calculator on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium the period of 8/1/1980 to 5/11/1984 is 3 years, 9 months, 1 week, 3 days

*PRECISELY*

That is PRECISE!

One day off - just *ONE* day - would eliminate that association.

But is *NOT* off by one day.

*I* did not choose the day I departed the USS Taylor FFG 50.

*I* did not choose the day I reported onboard the USS Wainwright CG 28.





I can clearly recall the timeframe of when that movie premiered in theatres. I have zero recollection of seeing it in the theatres in that timeframe of 1979 but I have several very clear memories associated with that film when I still lived in De Queen Arkansas.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_03

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:03:15
Captain...

1:03:18
we are obviously confronted
by a highly advanced mentality.

1:03:22
Yet they cannot understand...

1:03:24
who we are or what we want.

1:03:27
And yet it would seem
that they understood our message.

1:03:29
They broke off the attack.

1:03:31
They may have attacked only
as a warning to us, Captain...

1:03:33
to keep away.

1:03:35
That would presuppose a feeling...

1:03:38
Commander.

1:03:39
Compassion.

1:03:42
I sense no emotion.

1:03:46
Only pure logic.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079945/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)


Captain James T. Kirk: Spock.

Commander Spock: Jim. I should have known.




http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_40

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:40:37
Known?

1:40:39
Known what? Spock.

1:40:42
What should you have known?
What should you have known?

1:40:51
Jim...

1:40:56
this...

1:40:58
simple feeling...

1:41:01
is beyond V'Ger's comprehension.

1:41:12
No meaning, no hope.

1:41:17
Jim...

1:41:19
no answers.

1:41:23
It's asking questions.

1:41:25
"Is this...

1:41:27
all that I am?

1:41:30
Is there nothing more?"










From 2/10/1923 ( Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen - deceased ) To 3/15/1937 ( H.P. Lovecraft - deceased ) is 5147 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 7050 days

7050 = 3525 + 3525

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1975 ( Rod Serling - deceased ) is 3525 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 7050 days

7050 = 3525 + 3525

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1975 ( Rod Serling - deceased ) is 3525 days



From 10/10/1942 ( premiere US film "You Can't Escape Forever" ) To 12/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series "Night Gallery" ) is 10294 days

10294 = 5147 + 5147

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days



From 10/10/1942 ( premiere US film "You Can't Escape Forever" ) To 12/16/1970 ( premiere US film "Love Story" ) is 10294 days

10294 = 5147 + 5147

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 5147 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/6/1979 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) is 5147 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079945/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

Country Date

USA 6 December 1979 (Washington, D.C.) (premiere)










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_14

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:14:23
Mr. Spock!

1:14:25
Can that be one of their crew?

1:14:29
A probe from their vessel,
Captain.

1:14:31
Plasma-energy combination.

1:14:35
Don't interfere with it.

1:14:37
Absolutely, I will not interfere.

1:14:42
No one interfere.

1:14:45
It doesn't seem interested in us.
Only the ship.

1:15:05
Computer off.

1:15:14
It's taking control
of the computer.

1:15:22
It's running our records...
Earth defenses, Starfleet strength.










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/mccarthy-charges-communists-are-in-the-cia


HISTORY.COM


JUNE 2 THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jun 2, 1954:

McCarthy charges communists are in the CIA

Senator Joseph McCarthy charges that communists have infiltrated the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the atomic weapons industry. Although McCarthy's accusations created a momentary controversy, they were quickly dismissed as mere sensationalism from a man whose career was rapidly slipping away.

Senator McCarthy first made a name for himself in 1950 when he charged that over 200 "known communists" were in the Department of State. During the next few years, he alleged that communists were in nearly every branch of the U.S. government. His reckless accusations helped to create what came to be known as the Red Scare, a time when Americans feared that communists were infiltrating all aspects of American government and life. Despite the fact that McCarthy never managed to unearth a single communist, his ability to whip up public hysteria and smear opponents as communist sympathizers made him front-page news for several years. By 1954, however, his power was slipping. His earlier charges had been leveled at the Democratic administration of President Harry S. Truman, and Republicans had embraced McCarthy as a useful weapon. When Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower stepped into the presidency in 1953, however, McCarthy's wild accusations became a nuisance and source of embarrassment to the Republican Party.

Sensing that his base of power was eroding, in 1954 McCarthy embarked on a spectacularly unsuccessful effort to recapture public support by opening investigations into alleged communist infiltration of the U.S. Army. By early June 1954, the McCarthy-Army hearings had been going on for nearly a month. This was the first opportunity for the American public to get a firsthand view of McCarthy, as the hearings were televised. His bullying style and hysterical behavior quickly turned off the audience. In a desperate attempt to regain momentum, McCarthy charged that communists had also infiltrated the CIA and atomic weapons industry. No one took the charges seriously, and Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, his brother, CIA Director Allen Dulles, and President Eisenhower brusquely dismissed McCarthy's accusations as reckless and without basis.

Just a few weeks later, McCarthy was thoroughly disgraced when the lawyer for the U.S. Army, Joseph Welch, gave him a devastatingly effective tongue-lashing, which ended with Welch asking the senator whether he had any sense of "decency" at all. The McCarthy-Army hearings collapsed soon thereafter, and the U.S. Senate voted to censure McCarthy. He died, still holding office, in 1957.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079945/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)


Commander Leonard 'Bones' McCoy, M.D.: Spock, this "child" is about to wipe out every living thing on Earth. Now, what do you suggest we do? Spank it?










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/01_14

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


1:54:01
"Is this all that I am?
Is there nothing more?"

1:54:07
Captain.

1:54:19
Forward motion slowing, Captain.

1:54:23
Captain, I believe
that is our destination.

1:54:34
I read an oxygen-gravity envelope
forming outside the Enterprise.

1:54:46
Forward motion stopped, Captain.

1:54:53
V'Ger.

1:54:54
Sir, I've located the source
of V'Ger's radio signal.

1:54:58
It's directly ahead.

1:55:00
That transmitter is a vital link
between V'Ger and its creator.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 28 July 2012