Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time-traveler effect variables.




Time traveler effect variables are distinct from the final equation that leads me to become a time traveler.

Malicious variables.

As though I am dreaming while awake I know what my function will be. There are so many dreams I have while sleeping that I awake from and that I can still visualize but that I cannot adequately articulate. I don't have a specific visualization in mind that is the source of this so-called paragraph but I write this paragraph from the context of an analogy.

There might have been something more profound I wanted to note here as I again watch the DVD for "Dawn of the Dead" this morning but the most profound notions, it seems, dissipated from my mind early on as I began crafting this note, which revealing serves to torpedo any kind of effect I wanted to have with this note but still, I hate this feeling of how I am missing something, something that was so clear to me for the briefest moment, as though for the briefest moment the chain around my mind had lifted and I could see clearly. I know that is the truth. I know with absolute certainty I am restrained.

But I know with absolute certainty that I see every day that there are people collaborating with me through means non-conspirator. We are not conspiring. You cannot prove, even if you had me locked away in a room twenty fours a day and monitoring every single sound that emanated from my physical body, that we conspire.










My knowledge today + (My knowledge until EVENT time travel) = (My knowledge after EVENT time travel) + My knowledge gained post-event










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Hey, Officer, how do you like following a guy that sells TVs?
About as much as I like following a guy who steals them.
I'm not following anyone. I'm going to Fort Pastorto get my brother.
'They seem to need to feed on warm flesh.
'Some basic skills remain.
'They don't seem to have much, if any, reasoning power.'
- 'And how does this spread? ' - This is shit. The same thing all day.
Tell me something I don't know, asshole










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Conquest_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes.html


Conquest of the Planet of the Apes


- What's his job? - He's a messenger.
For the governor, so get!
No! No! No!
- Stop that at once! All of you! - Yes, sir, Mr MacDonald. We were just...
I saw what you were doing. Now sedate the animal and get him out of here.
- Who the hell's that? - The governor's number-one assistant.
- He love apes or something? - Don't it figure?
Hold him.
Lousy human bastards!
Who said that?
I did.
He's a performing ape for my circus.
- A talking ape? - No! No, no.
- No, that's impossible. It was I who spoke. - It didn't sound like your voice.
Yell ''Lousy human bastards.''
- That's not what I said. - That's what I heard.
Now, look, mister, you yell ''Lousy human bastards.''
- Lousy human bastards. - We said yell!
Lousy human bastards!
- Yeah, yeah. Could be. - I don't think so.
- It's right. The ape spoke. - Yeah!
No! No, they're mistaken.
I admit my behavior was inexcusable and I am deeply sorry.
I think we better take him to headquarters for interrogation.
Guard!
Move him on.
- Armando, forgive me. - Oh, no, no.
You only said aloud what I was thinking.
I'm sorry. I was so angry.
I might have bluffed it through if you hadn't run away.
Now they suspect you of understanding all that was said.
- Armando, let's go back to the circus. - No, no, no.
- Oh, no, please. - No, that's the first place they'll look.
Here's what we'll do. I'll go to the police.
- Oh, no, no! - It's the only way!
I'll say that... that I couldn't find you.
That... you've run away before.
- That big cities frighten you. - But, Armando, where would I go?
You wait right here! If this works, I'll be back by nightfall.
- But what ifthey don't let you go? - Oh, they will. They will.
But just in case, if I am not back by then...
Now, these steps go down to a tunnel that leads to the harbor.
Cargoes of apes are frequently unloaded at night.
- You must try to infiltrate one ofthem. - But, Armando...
Apes imported from overseas arrive naked, so you'll have to get rid ofthese clothes.
- Well, I don't want to. - We must have an alternate plan!
Right now, the only safe hiding place for you
is among your own kind.
I shouldn't be long.
Why would you say ''human''?
''Human.'' That's a very odd thing for another human being to say.
I didn't say ''human,'' Mr Governor. I said ''inhuman.''
Lousy inhuman bastards. And by the blessed St Francis, who loved all animals, I meant it.










2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" Unrated Director's Cut DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:03:16


Luis: Hey, you. You're late. You missed it. They just cut the mailman loose.

Ana: No, Richie? The chubby one? Oh, my God. He had such a sweet voice. I can't believe that.










All that has happened is that I have gained the very clear sense of just how hopeless the situation is for all of you.

I thought of a few other things to write here but I finally decided on the final sentence would be to write that I feel a certainty I am a bovine standing in a field of countless bovine and suddenly, the only one, I have the clarity of mind that human beings have for self-preservation and the slaughterhouse trucks have just rolled up to our location.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:52 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 July 2012