Sunday, July 22, 2012

I am trying to communicate intelligence to MORONS. That fact grates on my nerves with every individual post.




http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_57

Star Trek: First Contact


:57:15
There's a humanoid life-sign
up ahead.

:57:19
511 metres.

:57:29
Cochrane?

:57:33
It's him, all right.

:57:46
I've re-modulated the weapons,
but the Borg will be quick to adapt.

:57:52
We must make every shot count.










https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf


The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974


History Staff

Center for the Study

of Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency


Chapter 4


183


THE FATE OF FRANCIS GARY POWERS


Downed U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers underwent extensive interrogation at the hands of the Soviets. His instructions from the CIA on what to do in event of capture were meager, and he had been told that he might as well tell the Soviets whatever they wanted to know because they could get the information from his aircraft anyway Nevertheless, Powers tried to conceal as much classified information as possible










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html

Glory


We've caught a deserter.
Oh, Lordy, this is bad.
They ain't gonna shoot him, is they?
lt'll be all right...
won't it?
Re-torm your ranks!
- Re-torm your ranks!|- Form your ranks!
Fall in.|Quiet in the ranks.
Quiet in the ranks!
Untie his hands|and take otf his coat.
The prisoner is in position, sir.
What is this?
The prisoner is to be tlogged|betore the entire regiment.
Robert, not with a whip.|Not on them.
- Excuse us, Sergeant Mulcahy.|- At your pleasure, Colonel.
Never question my authority|in front ot others.
WeIl, I is sorry, massa.
You be the boss man now,|and all us chilluns must learn to obey.
Major Forbes, stand at attention!
Sergeant Mulcahy.
You may commence.










From 2/10/1923 ( Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen - deceased ) To 3/25/1947 ( Elton John ) is 8809 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 8809 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 10712 days

10712 = 5356 + 5356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/2/1980 ( premiere US film "Airplane!" ) is 5356 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 10712 days

10712 = 5356 + 5356

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/2/1980 ( premiere US film "Airplane!" ) is 5356 days



From 4/24/1941 ( premiere US film "Under Age" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 17618 days

17618 = 8809 + 8809

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 8809 days



From 4/8/1947 ( Thomas Dale DeLay ) To 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 8809 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 8809 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 4850 days

4850 = 2425 + 2425

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1972 ( premiere US film "Ben" ) is 2425 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 606 days

606 = 303 + 303

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/1/1966 ( premiere US film "Born to Buck" ) is 303 days



From 1/8/1966 ( the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - arriving in July 1987 and then departing the USS Wainwright CG 28 in 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess the Wainwright was my 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 8742 days

8742 = 4371 + 4371

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1977 ( premiere US film "Damnation Alley" ) is 4371 days



From 1/8/1966 ( the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - arriving in July 1987 and then departing the USS Wainwright CG 28 in 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess the Wainwright was my 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment ) To 12/15/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Glory" ) is 8742 days

8742 = 4371 + 4371

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Quincy M.E."::"Death Casts a Vote" ) is 4371 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Glory (1989) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 15 December 1989










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


What you doing since then?
I run for president.
I didn't win though.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/509157/Wilhelm-Conrad-Rontgen


Encyclopædia Britannica


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen


Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, Röntgen also spelled Roentgen (born March 27, 1845, Lennep, Prussia [now Remscheid, Germany]—died February 10, 1923, Munich, Germany)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005056/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Elton John

Date of Birth

25 March 1947, Pinner, Greater London, England, UK

Birth Name

Reginald Kenneth Dwight










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/etc/transcript.html

transcript

The Choice 2000


CLAY JOHNSON, Andover Classmate: He was telling me the story about his mother giving him a thesaurus as a going-away present and explaining to him what a thesaurus is used for, and be sure not to use the same word all the time in an essay.

And so he- his first English assignment at Andover was to write about some highly emotional time in his life, and he was writing about the time when his sister had died. And he was talking about it had made him cry, and he had used the word "tears" several times already in his essay. And he decided- remembering what his mother told him, he decided he needed to find another word for t-e-a-r-s.

So he got out his thesaurus and looked up t-e-a-r-s, and his next sentence was, "And the lacerates ran down my cheek." He turned in his paper, got it back two days later with this big, bold pen circled around, "See me immediately." And George said that the first thought that entered his mind was, "My God. I've been here one week. I may not make it to week two."

PETER BOYER: George W. made his way at Andover, but not in the fashion that Senator Prescott Bush or George Herbert Walker Bush might have imagined. He did not become senior class president or a star baseball player like his father, but he did discover his own persona: a cheerleader with an antic streak.



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homosexual

Dictionary.com

homosexual

a person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex



http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Honeypot-(espionage)

NationMaster.com

Encyclopedia > Honeypot (espionage)

In espionage, a honeypot, more often called a honeytrap, is a trap set to capture, kill or compromise a person, commonly but not necessarily an opposition agent, officer, or employee, using sex as the lure.


There are many ways in which the technique can be used to gain advantage. If the target is genuinely attached to the person who seduces him, information can be obtained over a long period — the target may trust his or her seducer enough to reveal secrets, or may even change his allegiance due to emotional attachment. Even if the target does not deliberately give information to his seducer, the seducer may accidentally be given opportunities to obtain it herself. A long-term relationship is not necessarily the goal, however — the technique can also be used to blackmail those who later regret their actions. Incriminating photographs can be an effective tool of coercion, for example. Sometimes, the technique is nothing more than a means of getting the target to lower his guard so that he may be captured or killed, or getting him to go to a location where this is more easily accomplished.

The most common employment of this technique is by women, either female intelligence agents or (if the purpose is simply to obtain material for blackmail) prostitutes. Some intelligence agencies, particularly in the Soviet bloc, are alleged to have agents (called "swallows") specially trained for this purpose. Not all traps are carried out by women, however; sometimes, women are ensnared by male agents, and sometimes same-sex traps are used. (The latter were particularly effective during times, or in countries, where homosexuality was taboo, and the very fact that an agent was homosexual was material suitable for blackmail.) Quite often, alcohol is involved, as any inhibitions the target will be reduced.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

George W. Bush military service controversy


Bush apparently chose not to take this mandatory physical examination in mid-1972, thus ending his [ GEORGE WALKER BUSH WAS NEVER A PILOT QUALIFIED TO FLY ANY JET AIRCRAFT WITH ANY BRANCH OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ]pilot's career.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eltonjohn/rocketmanithinkitsgoingtobealonglongtime.html


ELTON JOHN


"Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long Long Time)" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
In fact it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them if you did
And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job five days a week
A rocket man, a rocket man

And I think it's gonna be a long long time...










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


[Music][Music] [ Piano In Distance ]
[ Vivian Applauding ]
Thank you. Thank you very much.
I didn't know you played.
I only play for strangers.
I was gettin' lonely upstairs all by myself.
Gentlemen, would you mind leaving us, please ?
Thank you.
People always do what you tell them to do ?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Airplane! (1980)

Country Date

USA 2 July 1980










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034335/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Under Age (1941)

Country Date

USA 24 April 1941










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


What about you, buck?|Whereabouts you from?
I'm trom around Tennessee.
Ran away when I was 12 years old,|and I ain't never look back.
What you doing since then?
I run for president.
I didn't win though.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Glory (1989)


Denzel Washington ... Pvt. Trip










http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=D000217

Biographical Directory of the United States Congress [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


DeLAY, Thomas Dale, (1947 - )

DeLAY, Thomas Dale, a Representative from Texas; born in Laredo, Webb County, Tex., April 8, 1947










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Let me tell you something, boy.
You can march like the white man.|You can talk like 'em.
You can learn his songs.|You can even wear his suits.
But you ain't never|gonna be nothin' to him...
but an ugly-ass chimp|in a blue suit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067065/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)

Country Date

USA 21 May 1971
UK 8 July 1971 (London) (premiere)





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Escape_from_the_Planet_of_the_Apes.html


Escape from the Planet of the Apes


You've written several learned dissertations on the nature oftime.
Could you explain, in terms we can understand,
how, for instance, a person, or persons, could travel from time past to time future,
or, indeed, vice versa?
Mr Bonds, I think time can only be fully understood
by an observer with a godlike gift of infinite regression.
Could you explain ''infinite regression'' for us?
- Roll the film. - I came prepared to dojust that.
Now, here's a painting of a landscape.
Now, the artist who painted that picture says ''Something is missing. What is it?''
''It is I myselfwho was part ofthe landscape I painted.''
So he mentally takes a step backward,
or regresses, and paints a picture ofthe artist painting a picture ofthe landscape.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


What about you, buck?|Whereabouts you from?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Glory (1989)


[watching Searles practice with his bayonet]

Sgt. Mulcahy: Oh, what do we have here? Bonnie Prince Charley and his toy bayonet! You're not reading your books now. Stab me.

Cpl. Thomas Searles: What?

Sgt. Mulcahy: Stab-me.

[Searles comes at him gingerly and Mulcahy slaps it away]

Sgt. Mulcahy: I said STAB, not TICKLE! Come on, you prissy little schoolgirl! You're the worst soldier in this whole company, now HIT ME!

[Searles comes at him again, Mulcahy disarms him and slams the rifle butt into his stomach, then his face. Searles falls to the ground, writing in pain and sobbing]

Sgt. Mulcahy: No shame, son, get up... I SAID GET UP!

Trip: Nigger forgot to duck, that's all!

Colonel Robert G. Shaw: Sergeant, deal with that man!



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


And what about Thomas?|Why are you so hard on him?
He's not a very good soldier.|I'm getting these men ready tor battle.
Robert, they're already as good|as the Seventh ever was.
They march well.|They're disciplined.
- No thanks to you.|- I beg your pardon?
You heard me.
Who do you think you are,|acting the high-up colonel?
You seem to torget I know you|and so does Thomas.
If you don't believe in|what we're doing here...
maybe you shouldn't be part ot it.
Part of what?
Huh?
Lett, right! Little tinger|along the seams ot your trousers?
Marching is probably all|they'll ever get to do, Robert.
It is my job...
to get these men ready.
And I will.
They have risked their lives to be here.|They have given up their freedom.
I owe them as much as they have given.|I owe them my freedom...
my lite, if necessary.
Maybe so do you, Cabot.
I think you do.
Develop! En garde.
Thrust! Develop!
You're not at dancing school !|Take his head otf!
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.|What have we here?
Bonny Prince Charlie|and his toy bayonet.
You're not reading now.|Go on. Get over!
- Now stab me.|- What?
Stab me.
Come on. Stab! Not tickle.|Hit me!
Come on ! You prissy schoolgirl !
You're the worst soldier|in this company! Hit me!
No shame, son. Get up.
- I said get up!|- Nigger forgot to duck. That's all.
Sergeant, deal with that man.
I'll tell you a wee secret, son.|Learn to keep your mouth shut.
Save it, son.|Save it.
Carry on, Sergeant Mulcahy.
Robert.
I'd like to speak to you|for a moment in private, it I may.
Enlisted men wishing to speak|to their commanding officer...
must first get permission.
You understand, Private?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


''Dear Mother. News today|of the defeat at Fredericksburg.
If things continue to go badly,|I wonder if I might not end my days...
as an outlaw leader|of a band of fugitive slaves.
Try as I may,|I don 't know these men...
their music, their camaraderie--
which is different from ours.
I am placed in a position where,|if I were a man of real strength...
I might do a great deal.
But I am afraid l shall show|that I'm not of much account.
I don't want to stand in their way|because of my own weakness.
I miss Christmas on the Shaw Island|and the smell of the sea. "
It's Thomas.
I just wanted to say--
I wanted to say--
Merry Christmas, Robert.
Merry Christmas, Thomas.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:54 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 22 July 2012