Sunday, July 15, 2012

The generators. I have to find the generators. The mitochondria generating electrons.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:51:59 PM

Subject: as of a drama


In regard to his companions his mind wavered between two opinions, according to his mood. Sometimes he inclined to believing them all heroes. In fact, he usually admired in secret the superior development of the higher qualities in others. He could conceive of men going very insignificantly about the world bearing a load of courage unseen, and although he had known many of his comrades through boyhood, he began to fear that his judgment of them had been blind. Then, in other moments, he flouted these theories, and assured him that his fellows were all privately wondering and quaking.

His emotions made him feel strange in the presence of men who talked excitedly of a prospective battle as of a drama they were about to witness, with nothing but eagerness and curiosity apparent in their faces. It was often that he suspected them to be liars.

He did not pass such thoughts without severe condemnation of himself. He dinned reproaches at times. He was convicted by himself of many shameful crimes against the gods of traditions.

In his great anxiety his heart was continually clamoring at what he considered the intolerable slowness of the generals. They seemed content to perch tranquilly on the river bank, and leave him bowed down by the weight of a great problem. He wanted it settled forthwith. He could not long bear such a load, he said. Sometimes his anger at the commanders reached an acute stage, and he grumbled about the camp like a veteran.

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/redbadge/2


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/4/2006 3:06 PM
I wonder if I was transported on the Saipan for Grenada. Maybe it was Lebanon. Or both and others. How the hell could I forget this stuff?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/4/2006 3:10 PM
Ah. “Windtalkers” was set on the Saipan battle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/11/10 4:08 PM
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)


Professor Henry Jones: [Examining the broken vase] Late 14th Ming Dynasty. Oh it breaks the heart.

Indiana Jones: And the head. You hit me dad.

Professor Henry Jones: I'll never forgive myself.

Indiana Jones: Don't worry I'm all right.

Professor Henry Jones: Thank God... it's fake. See you can tell with the cross sections.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, February 11, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:41 PM


Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)





http://www.cswap.com/1985/Pale_Rider/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_49

Pale Rider


:49:48
You!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_37

Independence Day [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


:37:42
- You're late!
- Well, you know me.

:37:45
I know. You like to make a big entrance.

:37:48
Listen. Before we do this,
I just wanna say I'm sorry.

:37:52
Sorry for what, babe?

:37:55
I should have done this a long time ago.

:37:58
- Do you have the ring?
- Yes, sir.

:38:01
Here, make yourself useful.

:38:07
Witnesses?

:38:11
- We got hung up.
- Well, let's get this show on the road.

:38:15
Dearly beloved,
we're gathered here in the sight of God

:38:19
and in the presence of these witnesses

:38:22
to join this man and this woman
in holy matrimony.

:38:25
Any person who can show good cause
why these two should not wed,

:38:30
please speak now










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck, getting out of her Viper: Chief, I'm gonna need you to develop my gun camera footage ASAP. I've got a hell of a set of vacation pictures.

(She approaches him; nobody moves or speaks.)

Starbuck: I'll take my post-flight checklist. I want to sign out so I can get in the showers.

Chief: ...I don't have one for you.

Starbuck: What's up?

(Helo, Racetrack and Sharon stare. Lee runs up and grabs her tightly.)

Starbuck: Okay. Okay, me too. It's okay, it's okay.

(Hangar Balcony: Adama watches with Tigh.)

Tigh: Do you believe in miracles?

Adama: No.

(Sam runs up to her and hugs her too; Lee steps out of his way.)

Anders: I told everyone that you were too frakkin' mean to kill!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Starbuck: You're afraid most of the time, Kat. You're afraid that you're gonna end up like that picture of Reilly's girlfriend. Some little, forgotten picture that nobody really remembers.










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

AETVP


01:40:46 (man) 5 MILES FROM THE TARGET, I want you to let loose and climb like hell.
01:40:57 Theoretically you should be able to avoid the aftershock, but no one's actually dropped one of these things since nagasaki.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Dear Joe, we got great news today.
President Roosevelt announced
the end of blackouts on Hawaii.
We thought the day would never come.
There's still a .: curfew,
but that doesn't matter to me.
After a -hour shift,
I'm too tired to do anything but write letters.
There is a real sense that the war
is going well and could be over soon.
I think about you more and more,
if you're alive or dead out there.
I check the mail every day,
knowing there's going to be an answer.
Are you reading these, Joe?
Are you listening?





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:22 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 July 2012