Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I gotta tell you. I might have a pattern forming.




I see a pattern, when I squint my eyes real close at my computer screen, in a manner of speaking, based on the idea I had yesterday.

I have only two datasets to work with but the second dataset is really intriguing. I wouldn't even write about a pattern after only making two observations but the observation today is really compelling, based on the arrangement I made, after working with it for a while.

The driving factor about all this is that something *wants* to communicate with me.

I don't necessarily have to make some earth-shattering discovery that puts all the racketeering-funded physicists out of work.

All I have to do is to establish a common communication channel. And that's the hard part.

I can't just walk up to a wall and start talking to it and expect it to talk back to me.

My theory is that there is a pattern in the randomness that goes on around me and that's something I've been working at for a very long time.

So if something - some entity - wants to communicate with me then I should discover a pattern in the random.

I only have two datasets, one for today and one for yesterday, and I think I will wait until tomorrow to see if the pattern repeats. The problem, in the pattern from only two datasets, is the dataset has to get larger and larger everytime I create it.

My original intention was to let it run overnight while I am sleeping.

And then what I cannot do here is to describe my observations in detail. That will cause my time-traveler effect to cause the data to form.

What I have to do is to let the variables take effect in the patterns.

The variables that cause the counter-paradox effect that is the result of the time-traveler effect.










1988 film "Bat*21" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


US Air Force Captain Bartholomew "Bird-Dog" Clark: I think I broke the code, Bat 21.










http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=1236

National Museum of the US Air Force


Rescue of Bat 21

Posted 3/25/2011


In one of the most difficult rescues of the war, Lt. Col. Iceal "Gene" Hambleton was recovered from enemy territory after 11 1/2 days on the ground. This was the largest rescue operation in USAF history.

On April 2, 1972, 53-year-old navigator Lt. Col. Hambleton was the only crewmember to safely eject after his EB-66 (call sign Bat 21) was hit by a surface-to-air missile. He landed in the middle of the spearhead of the enemy's massive Easter Offensive.

Several courageous attempts were made to recover Hambleton. After the loss of numerous aircraft and personnel, a new plan was devised. Authorities planned a ground recovery, but they needed Hambleton to move away from his hiding spot to a nearby river.

Knowing Hambleton was an avid golfer, authorities gave him directional and distance information by naming specific holes at different golf courses. One forward air controller, Capt. Harold Icke, spent countless hours orbiting near Hambleton and communicating by radio throughout the ordeal.

After "playing" nine holes and nearing collapse from hunger and exhaustion, Hambleton had moved to a location where U.S. Navy SEAL LT Tom Norris and South Vietnamese SEAL Petty Officer Nguyen Van Kiet safely recovered him.










1988 film "Bat*21" DVD video:


US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Iceal Hambleton: Birddog, Bat two one, over. Birddog, Bat two one, how do you read, over. Birddog, this is Bat two one, come in. I'm on the sixth hole, Birddog, do you copy? Birddog, this is Bat two one. Come in, Birddog.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:38 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 17 July 2012