Monday, July 30, 2012

Baaaaaaaaaa.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:05 PM
Two of the last three scenes from a dream just before I awoke just now from a nap are too vague to describe in a lot of detail. In that first scene of the last three I was in a small room that I keep wanting to say was a bus terminal but it must have been a room with seats for, I don't know, about ten people and was a small room but I was vaguely aware of the tile floor and the walls and vaguely some chairs. I was also aware of something about having to be in that room for a long time and I seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of my existence in that room. I was also vaguely aware of the sense that I might have been hoarding food as I was in there. I am also vaguely aware that President Clinton might have also been in there. The second scene of the last three has mostly vanished from my mind by now as I was writing about that first scene. The last scene has me, vaguely, getting out of a car and waking towards a US military building that is the entrance to some kind of US installation and I can visualize the details fairly well and I am walking through the surrounding structures and I am going there to pass through a security checkpoint as though I am entering a US installation. I am vaguely aware of some familiar dialog but that is too vague to describe. I am holding up my identification for the people inside the building and although I cannot see anybody inside, as is probably the design of the building, I get the sense no one is really looking at my identification. I hold it up the entire time I walk around the outside of the building and I even walk to the entrance of that rectangular building and I see that the door is slightly ajar and I hold up my I.D. to that open door and I have the briefest moment where I look through the slightly open door and the inside is dark and I cannot see anything but I have the sense of a presence of a US military person inside at his post in that building. I decide they must have seen my I.D. and I continue walking. As I think about that scene I think to myself that I actually make a circle around that building and I am walking back to the car I came there in. As I walk back I have an image in my mind where I am looking at the text on the back of my I.D. card and the only details I remember is that there is a sections that is labeled "Votes" and the value associated with that caption is in the range of 11 million, 2 hundred thousand but I cannot remember the precise number or what it even means. When I get back to the car though, the people inside are different but I cannot now recall who was in there before and I am left with the vague sense that the difference is simply because the watch has changed, as though they are a different shift and are a different group there at work at their assignment, whatever that is. In the car this are Patrick Stewart at the wheel of what I guess is a black Camaro and next to him is William Shatner. I get into the front seat and I wonder if one of us should get in the back seat because William Shatner is all compressed in the middle and I see his feet as he stuggles to, I don't know. He seems real uncomfortable because of the seating. I notice Patrick Stewart is eating a sandwich. He mentions that he "started a strike" today although that is not his exact dialog but I know what he means because I think that was relevant to the second scene which I do not now recall. I think the dream might have lasted a few more seconds after that dialog but I am not certain. I had the sense that Patrick Stewart was trying to visually identify me as I walked to the car because I was wearing sunglasses. I think I took off the sunglasses as I got into the car. The dialog about the strike has something to do with a labor strike, and I thought that would jog my memory as I write this about that earlier scene but it seems to be completely gone from my memory now. I remember something about how a different term was being used for that strike but I do not now recall what was being used. Since that dialog I have also been wondering if it was actually a reference to that dialog in the 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and about how "Grafton" only needed a strike of the match.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:27 PM
That last scene in the car also reminds me of that dialog from "Mission To Mars" about the unlikely success of three captains in one ship.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 March 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F11.html


Bart Gets Famous


Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


In fourth grade, the entire class stares at Bart, grinning silently. Even Mrs. Krabappel does so.

Bart: Uh...I never thought I'd say this, but shouldn't we be learning something?

Milhouse: Say the line, Bart!

Bart: [sighs] I didn't do it.

Everyone: Yay!










http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Untitled_Star_Trek_sequel


MEMORY ALPHA


Untitled Star Trek sequel


The untitled Star Trek sequel (also known as Star Trek XII) is the follow-up to the 2009 film Star Trek. The creative team of director J.J. Abrams


On 23 November 2011, it was reported that the sequel will be shot in 3D for a 17 May 2013 release.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Untitled Star Trek Sequel (2013)

Country Date

UK 17 May 2013
USA 17 May 2013










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F11.html


Bart Gets Famous


Original airdate in N.A.: 3-Feb-94


On "Late Night with Conan O'Brien", Bart tries to talk to the host.

Bart: You know, Conan, I have a lot to say. I'm not just a one-line wonder. Did you know that a section of rain forest the size of Kansas is burned every single --

Conan: Just do the line.

Bart: [glum] I didn't do it.

[Everyone laughs and cheers]

Conan: [laughs] Great material.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:31 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 30 July 2012