Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's really happening. Some of us aren't getting anybody killed. Does that make me a hypocrite? Doesn't that just really irk you? Guilty. Guilty.




Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2

Stardate:3012.4

Original Airdate: Nov 24, 1966


[Recap of part one]

MENDEZ: How do you plead to the charge of unlawfully taking command?

SPOCK: Guilty.

MENDEZ: Of sabotaging the computers of this vessel and locking it on a course for planet Talos Four?

SPOCK: Guilty.

MENDEZ: And of forcibly attempting to transport Captain Pike to that planet?

SPOCK: Guilty.

KIRK [OC]: Why? Why does Spock want to take to that forbidden world his former captain. Mutilated by a recent space disaster, now a shell of a man, unable to speak or move? The only answer Spock would give was on the hearing-room screen. How Spock could do this he refused to explain, but there before our eyes, actual images from thirteen years ago of Captain Pike as he was when he commanded this vessel, of Spock in those days










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2

Stardate:3012.4

Original Airdate: Nov 24, 1966


[Talosian monitoring room]

TALOSIAN: Thousands of us are already probing the creature's thoughts, Magistrate. We find excellent memory capacity.

MAGISTRATE: I read most strongly a recent death struggle in which it fought to protect its life. We will begin with this, giving the specimen something more interesting to protect.

[Rigel 7]

VINA: Come on, we must hide ourselves. Come, come, hurry. It's deserted. There'll be weapons and perhaps food.

PIKE: This is Rigel Seven.

VINA: Please, we must hide ourselves.

PIKE: I was in a cage, a cell, in some kind of a zoo. I must still be there.

VINA: Come on.

PIKE: They've reached into my mind and taken the memory of somewhere I've been.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/16b.htm

The Menagerie, part 2

Stardate:3012.4

Original Airdate: Nov 24, 1966


NUMBER ONE: Disengage. The top of that knoll should have been sheared off the first second.

BOYCE: Maybe it was. It's what I tried to explain in the briefing room. Their power of illusion is so great, we can't be sure of anything we do, anything we see.

[Pike's cell]

VINA: Perhaps if you asked me some questions I could answer.

PIKE: How far can they control my mind?

VINA: If I tell you, then will you pick some dream you've had and let me live it with you?

PIKE: Perhaps.

VINA: They can't actually make you do anything you don't want to do.

PIKE: But they try to trick me with their illusions.

VINA: And, er, they can punish you when you're not co-operative. You'll find out about that.

PIKE: Did they ever live on the surface of this planet? Why did they go underground?

VINA: War, thousands of centuries ago.

PIKE: That's why it's so barren up there?

VINA; The planet's only now becoming able to support life again.

PIKE: So the Talosians who came underground found life limited here and they concentrated on developing their mental power.

VINA: But they found it's a trap, like a narcotic, because when dreams become more important than reality, you give up travel, building, creating. You even forget how to repair the machines left behind by your ancestors. You just sit, living and reliving other lives left behind in the thought record.

PIKE: Or sit probing minds of zoo specimens like me.

VINA: You're better than a theatre to them. They create the illusion for you, they watch you react, feel your emotions. They have a whole collection of specimens, descendants of life brought back long ago from all over this part of the galaxy.

PIKE: Which means they had to have more than one of each animal.

VINA: Please.

PIKE: They'll need a pair of humans too. Where do they get intend to get the Earth woman?

VINA: You said that if I answered questions

PIKE: But that was a bargain with something that didn't exist. You said you weren't real, remember?

VINA: I'm a woman as real and as human as you are. We are like Adam and Eve. If we. No, please, no! Don't punish me! I'll die! (disappears)

[Hearing room]

MENDEZ: An Earth woman? Then you were captured as breeding stock. (flash)

KIRK: Why? Just to maintain a supply of zoo specimens?

SPOCK: Much more, Captain.

[Pike's cell]

(as Pike searches the walls for a door, a hatch opens and a glass is placed on the floor)

KEEPER: The vial contains a nourishing protein complex.

PIKE: Is the keeper actually communicating with one of his animals?

KEEPER: If the form and the colour is not appealing, it can appear as any food you wish to visualise.

PIKE: And if I prefer

KEEPER: To starve? You overlook the unpleasant alternative of punishment.

(Pike is surrounded by fire and brimstone, screaming in pain)

KEEPER: From a fable you once heard in childhood. You will now consume the nourishment.

PIKE: Why not just put irresistible hunger in my mind? Because you can't, can you? You do have limitations, don't you?

KEEPER: If you continue to disobey, from deeper in your mind, there are things even more unpleasant.

(he drinks the nourishment then launches himself at the glass wall. The Keeper steps back in surprise)

PIKE: That's very interesting.

KEEPER: Now to the female.

PIKE: You were startled. Weren't you reading my mind then?

KEEPER: As you've conjectured, an Earth vessel did crash on our planet, but with only a single survivor.

PIKE: No, let's stay on the first subject. All I wanted for that moment was to get my hands around your neck.

KEEPER: We repaired the survivor's injuries and found the species interesting.

PIKE: Do primitive thoughts put up a block you can't read through?

KEEPER: It became necessary to attract a mate.

PIKE: All right, all right. Let's talk about the girl. You seem to be going out of your way to make her attractive, to make me feel protective.

KEEPER; This is necessary in order to perpetuate the species.

PIKE: Seems more important to you now that I begin to accept her and like her.

KEEPER: We wish our specimens to be happy in their new life.

PIKE: Assuming that's a lie, why would you want me attracted to her? So I'll feel love in a husband-wife relationship? That would be necessary only if you intend to build a family group or perhaps a whole human community.

KEEPER: With the female now properly conditioned.

PIKE: You mean properly punished! I'm the one who's not cooperating! Why don't you punish me?

KEEPER: First, an emotion of protectiveness. Now one of sympathy. Excellent.

[Woodland glade]

VINA: You want some coffee, dear?





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:14 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 July 2012