Thursday, July 19, 2012

Regret. Yeah, I get it. I can understand that.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future


George!
Why do you keep following me?
George, I'm telling you, if you do not ask Lorraine to that dance...
...I'll regret it for the rest of my life. - I can't go.
I'll miss my favorite TV program, Science Fiction Theatre.
Yeah, but Lorraine wants to go with you.
Give her a break.
I'm just not ready to ask Lorraine out to the dance...
...and not you or anybody else on this planet...
...is going to make me change my mind.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:17:21


Jacob Benson: Oh. I forgot. You're an alien. You don't understand anything.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

I Am Legend (2007)


[while the Dark Seekers try to break through a plexiglass door in Neville's laboratory]

Neville: [screaming] I can help. I can save you. I can save everybody.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:08 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 19 July 2012