Sunday, February 15, 2015

Better Call Saul





























DSC08830.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:35 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 13, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Interesting that this copy of my birth certificate is dated as September 10, 2001. I think I had ordered in order to apply for a passport, which I got in July 2002. It was the day I got the passport that I stood in Tavener's office door and commented that something illegal was happening in his office.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2005_3860621

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Breezing into lives, he left broken hearts behind / Is Eric Cooper a con man or just a victim of spite?

PEGGY O'HARE, CINDY HORSWELL Staff

SUN 04/10/2005

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Those who know Eric Eugene Cooper find uncanny parallels between his life and that of the protagonist in Catch Me If You Can.

The movie follows the adventures of a young con artist on the run pretending to be an airline pilot, an attorney and a doctor, all while romancing a bevy of young women in the 1960s.

A similar storyline might fit a movie about Cooper, 28, a clean-cut man living with his grandparents in the small town of Shepherd, an hour northeast of Houston.

For years, while wooing women in the Houston and Cleveland areas, Cooper has worn military uniforms and claimed to be a lieutenant, executive officer or recruiting officer in the Navy, according to witnesses, statements to police and photographs obtained by the Houston Chronicle. He also has claimed to be a naval aviator and a Navy SEAL, former wives and paramours say.

He has claimed to work for a major airline or as an engineer pulling a six-figure salary, say people once close to him. He told his last wife's family he was a Navy officer working at the Port of Houston.

The truth is far less impressive. Cooper hasn't been in the Navy since 1996, when he served for only three months. Records show he has been married at least seven times. He served a year in a Texas prison for credit-card abuse and has been arrested on charges of bigamy, impersonating a peace officer and forgery.

None of that was evident to his past wives and girlfriends. Cooper, a countrified charmer with a Texas drawl, usually captivated them, pressed quickly for marriage, then turned to stone, only for the unsuspecting young woman to later find that she had been duped - and sometimes she or her family financially taken as well.

The victims were attractive, usually between 18 and 22 years old, many of them from small towns.

Cooper was so convincing as a naval hero that he even visited a second-grade class at a New Caney elementary school last fall in dress whites to speak about the importance of education. But he also is a man once accused of flashing a police badge to get discounts at restaurants


He denied ever flashing a police badge










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 12:20 PM Thursday, March 29, 2007


The notion of non-official cover, which seems to apply to my passport, has nothing to do with the official nature of my cover identity. Rather, it just means my passport does not indicate that I am an agent, or official, of the U.S. government. But my covert identity is quite official in terms of being an agent of national security. I am quite certain that the Netherlands government was aware I was there with a non-official cover and that they approved of my visit.

The official investigation is still in progress and I am still working with an official covert identity from the Defense Intelligence Agency. I have not received the proper instructions to discontinue my investigation, although I did receive proper instructions to begin identifying my real identity. Apparently, it doesn't matter anymore. My covert identity was completely blown long ago. I am lucky to still be alive at this point and that has been the real objective of the traitors. If they can get me killed, then they won’t be prosecuted for their treasonous activities, which continue to this day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/breaking-bad/over-1269721/recap/

tv.com


Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 10

Over

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 10, 2009 on AMC

EPISODE RECAP


Someone knocks on Jane's door and she has to quickly go around back to her apartment to open the door. It's her father, and he asks her to lunch. Jesse comes out to be introduced, but Jane just says he's a tenant, nothing more.



































DSC07745.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0168741/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Jane Margolis (Character)

from "Breaking Bad" (2008)


"Breaking Bad: Breakage (#2.5)" (2009)


Jesse Pinkman: Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome!

Jane Margolis: Really? Does it inspire awe?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:46 PM Monday, April 30, 2007


That also reminded me, for some reason, a time I went to see Rachel Barnett, a girl I had been dating and that I was quite taken with. She was living with some guy that was the manager of a restaurant or something, and I drove my 1990 red Mazda RX-7 over there to his house and knocked on the door because I wanted her back and I wanted her to leave with me. There was nobody home though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102820/releaseinfo

IMDb


Rush (1991)

Release Info

USA 22 December 1991 (limited)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/07 5:59 AM
That setting is also reminding me of that photo of Racheal I had on the instrument panel of my red 1990 Mazda RX-7. There are some details there about me - or she - worrying that someone would see a photo of her in my car, considering that we were seeing each other secretly.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2007 excerpt ends]



































DSC07770.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/breaking-bad/better-call-saul-1267556/

tv.com


Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 8.1

Better Call Saul

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 26, 2009 on AMC

AIRED: 4/26/09



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=breaking-bad&episode=s02e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul


[ Saul Goodman: ] I look like your high school girlfriend?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119925/quotes

IMDb


The Postman (1997)

Quotes


General Bethlehem: Great men were made by other great men. Patton had Rommel, Grant had Lee, I get stuck with you.



































DSC08832.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 15 February 2015