Sunday, February 15, 2015

The things I see. The things I do.




Well, finally. I thought of a reason.

Now I just need to hold onto it. Writing the words is easier than what I anticipate will be a test of my theory.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

IMDb


The Happening (2008)

Quotes


Julian: Don't look outside. Stop it! Stop it! Just look at me. Just keep looking at me. Close the vents. I'm going to give you a math riddle, okay? And you're going to tell me the answer.

Panicked Woman in Car: What?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:45 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 20 August 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/08/surrogates.html


That's got to be it. A world artificial. A reality artificial. That explains why I make the observations I make. The beauty is that only I have to believe that what I describe is true. Perhaps other people are having similar credible experiences. I don't know. Maybe I am supposed to be the only one who has the actual experience. Other people just have to believe that what I say is really happening to me. Maybe that's all they have to do. After all, the processor always knows what you're thinking.

Remember the thunder? I was sitting alone watching that "Planet of the Apes" sequel and the thunder started outside. Only I knew that was such an uncanny coincidence. Because I was sitting here alone at the time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:44 AM
Okay. So I'm not. Again: I get it.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:46 AM
I don't know. Maybe I don't get it. I am doing what I know to do.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:47 AM
But that is not entirely accurate. I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. So what is the point? What is the point of that question?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 15 February 2015