Monday, February 23, 2015

"Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?"




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/fraudcast-news-325918/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 22

Fraudcast News

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 23, 2004 on FOX

Quotes


Kent Brockman: In tonight's face-off, I'll be debating Channel 6 movie ghoulie Booberella on the subject of our new boss, C. Montgomery Burns. My view? He's a great leader and a gallant American.

Booberella: He's got a heart as big as my (puts her boobs closer to the camera) boooobs!

Kent Brockman: I guess we'll have to agree to agree on this one.

Booberella:(puts her boobs closer to the camera) Booooooobs!










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

00:46:14


Lois Lane: Got to run.

Richard White: Where?

Lois Lane: You heard Perry. Superman's back and he thinks I'm the only one... equipped to...

Richard White: To what?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 23 February 2015