Thursday, February 12, 2015

Allegiance




THis is one serious program. Waiting for my 12th can of Coors to chill in the freezer standing in front of the TV I know I missed something important. Doesn't matter it seems because My Favorite

And then they said something funny.

Over and over again.

My Favorite Soviet Spy reminds me, as I watched the scene, wondering if the On Demand video would end before the television broadcast of "Allegiance" begins, of when I was a first grader and James Nevell using a pair of pliers, I can still seem to visualize, but not as I saw tonight, pulling teeth from me, as I recall in McAlester Oklahoma. I can recall living there in the US Marine Corps family housing and wondering talking with him about how the television service was not working and I was imagining US Marine Corps soldiers manning television cameras trying to get, I think now for example not remembering precise details, Bozo the Clown back on the air.

What I had been thinking about lately, besides his cold remedy of whisky and honey, was of the early 1970s of me crying as he dragged me across the sand in some beach in Los Angeles. That's really pretty funny.

I have no idea of what memories in my mind are real and what are artificial. I remember a woman in in the Mediterranean in late 1989 and that is when theoretically I would have met Julia Roberts.

Makes sense. The underlying theory is that my biological brother's wife worked with Julia Roberts prior to the year 1986. Everything fell into place after that.

God loves Julia Roberts.

And so do I.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s03e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

Open House


Listen, this is a great house.
You should buy it.
But whatever you do, turn this room into a den.
When you have a home office, you use it.
You come home, you barely have dinner, and you keep working.
You bring work home, and your wife starts to resent it, resent you.
Next thing you know [ Sighs ] Anyway, I'm not supposed to be up here during the open house, so Just had to grab something.
Well, good luck.



































DSC08805.JPG










Oh, right. The reason I originally started this post.



































012615_a_svwlkr_ (1321).jpg



































012615_a_svwlkr_ (1601).jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12 February 2015