Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ray




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=thunderheart

Springfield! Springfield!


Thunderheart (1992)


She should've been there.
She was, Ray.
She was there.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/quotes

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Quotes


Ray Levoi: He speaks English?

Walter Crow Horse: Yeah, only when he's really pissed off.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 18 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 1:15 AM
Waking just now from a nap I cannot remember if my line of thought was when I was asleep or when I was trying fitfully and unsuccessfully because my legs ache to fall back to sleep. I was thinking, at some point, about the aircraft crash on 6/27/1994 that I survived. I was thinking that just before the crash I was teleported from my seat as the pilot to a point just a few feet above the ocean so that my body physically splashed into the ocean. I was thinking a several minutes ago that I created a similar scene in the 9/16/1994 "Timecop" for just that reason. I was also thinking that I had said something to the copilot and then to Kerry Burgess and I was looking back at him to see if he also disappeared along with me but if he did then I didn't see that happen. So I was floating near the ocean and a helicopter pulled me out and there was later speculation about how lucky I was that I was thrown through the windshield of the cockpit because of the impact of the aircraft on the ocean and that was how I survived. I was also thinking several minutes ago that I could see the teleportation device approaching me as the aircraft plummeted to the ocean. For the longest time I have felt a strong sense to avoid thinking of that teleportation device for the specific reason that my mind is being scanned telepathically and I was not supposed to be aware of that teleportation device because someone, who ever that is, did not want those other "scanners" to know about the teleportation device. So now I am left wondering about why that has changed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/08 6:03 AM

A very intense series of dreams I just suddenly awoke from, after I guess about 3 hours of fitful sleep.

Most of the details about that last dream are gone now and I was barely consciously aware of much of it as it was going on. I was flying in an F-14 Tomcat, it seems. A lot of detail but that I can't remember. It was long ago. A lot of dialog going on between me and another pilot over the radio. I was testing some kind of new missile system and there was something wrong. Something I don't remember. I can visualize something and a lot of it but it eludes articulation.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/09/08 7:14 AM

I haven't been able to fall back asleep.

There was a lot of detail in the dream that I was only vaguely aware of after waking up. I do recognize that I was thinking a lot in terms of three dimensions, as though I was thinking in terms of maneuvering to evade the other aircraft. I was calculating in my mind, on a three-dimensional scale, of the vectors I could take that would allow me to travel in a direction so that the other pilot would not know where I went to. I was thinking of all that in terms of 3 dimensions, would makes sense that we were flying.

There was also something about 'feet per second.' Something about the new missiles I was carrying on my F-14 Tomcat was a very heavy load and that was having a severe impact on the performance of my jet. I am not certain why that was relevant in the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/08 8:03 AM

Just I woke up just now, I seemed to have been dreaming of a house in Charleston, SC. I seemed to have just bought the house and I was getting it ready for Phoebe's arrival. I was talking to her on the telephone and I was eagerly anticipating her arrival. I vaguely recall from the dream of showing her the house, which was very nice and I hoped she liked it. The house was downtown Charleston and I vaguely remember a lot of detail in the dream. It seemed that I had the whole summer off and she and I would spend that summer together in the house. It seems I was stationed there in Charleston at the USN base. There was a lot more to the dream that I don't remember now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 1:19 AM

I also seemed to thinking of 1975 when Phoebe and I were together just before I left for my mission to divert the comet. These details were not so much what I would describe as a dream. Rather, it all just seems to be thoughts I was having before I woke up. I don't know why I think of that distinction.

So anyway, someone was either taking photos of us together with me in that bundling bag or video or both. I suggested that Phoebe put some kind of tag on me, for some reason I explained and cannot now remember. She made a paper heart, wrote her name on it, and pinned it to my bag.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 January 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/quotes

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Quotes


Walter Crow Horse: You were running with the old ones at The Knee?

Ray Levoi: It was just a dream.

Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=thunderheart

Springfield! Springfield!


Thunderheart (1992)


We did. Now it's all over.
You came here to broker a land deal...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/quotes

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Quotes


Frank Coutelle: I know more about the law and the history out here than the people themselves. Let me tell you, I feel for them. They're a proud people. But they're also a conquered people. That means their future is dictated by the nation that conquered them. Rightly or wrongly, that's the way it works, down through history.










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atomic-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 5064 days

5064 = 2532 + 2532

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1972 ( Prescott Sheldon Bush dead - the severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) is 2532 days



From 7/2/1956 ( premiere US film "Woodpecker from Mars" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 8796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 8796 days



From 6/5/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Edwin Newman Reporting" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 11/11/1940 ( premiere US film "Take Me Back to Oklahoma" ) To 12/2/1989 ( the helicopter crash ) is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess my honorable discharge from United States Navy active service for commissioning as chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps and circa 2012 my United States of America military service continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 8959 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/take-me-back-to-oklahoma.html ]



http://www.usswainwright.org/photoalbum/89MedCruise/images/naples1.jpg


naples1.jpg





http://articles.latimes.com/1989-12-01/news/mn-169_1_bush-aides


Los Angeles Times


Bush Aides Hope Malta Has Sparkle : Summit: The President is aiming to end a lackluster year on a high note. He sees the meeting as a 'powerful opportunity.'

December 01, 1989 JACK NELSON and DAVID LAUTER TIMES STAFF WRITERS

WASHINGTON — Despite his efforts to lower expectations about his meeting with Soviet President Mikhail S. Gorbachev, President Bush is aiming for significant understandings, if not formal agreements, that would put a positive finish on an otherwise lackluster first year of his Administration.

Several Bush advisers said the President is approaching the summit with confidence that he is in a good position to reach understandings with Gorbachev on several issues










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_tenure


Land tenure

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Land tenure is the name given, particularly in common law systems, to the legal regime in which land is owned by an individual, who is said to "hold" the land (the French verb "tenir" means "to hold"; "tenant" is the present participle of "tenir"). The sovereign monarch, known as The Crown, held land in its own right. All private owners are either its tenants or sub-tenants. The term "tenure" is used to signify the relationship between tenant and lord, not the relationship between tenant and land.

Over history, many different forms of land ownership, i.e., ways of owning land, have been established.

A landholder landowner is a holder of the estate in land with considerable rights of ownership or, simply put, an owner of land.


Modes of ownership and tenure

There is a great variety of modes of land ownership and tenure:

Traditional land tenure. For example, most of the indigenous nations or tribes of North America had no formal notion of land ownership. When Europeans first came to North America, they sometimes disregarded traditional land tenure and simply seized land; or, they accommodated traditional land tenure by recognizing it as aboriginal title. This theory formed the basis for treaties with indigenous peoples.










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atomic pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 10/25/1984 ( "You received CO's NJP for this offense" ) is 3200 days

3200 = 1600 + 1600

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/21/1970 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Bold Ones: The Senator" ) is 1600 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/assistance-is-available-through.html ]










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atomic-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 1/14/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Walker Bush speech at US NASA as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 10220 days

10220 = 5110 + 5110

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/30/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "Casper the Friendly Ghost: He Ain't Scary, He's Our Brother" ) is 5110 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/dd-214.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=72531


George W. Bush [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Remarks at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration

January 14, 2004

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm honored to be with the men and women of NASA.










From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 1/30/2006 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the George Walker Bush appointment of Mark Sullivan & all George Walker Bush activity ) is 10967 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Money Train" ) is 10967 days



[ See also: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:28 PM Saturday, December 31, 2011 ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=82954


George W. Bush [ UNITED STATES TITLE 18 TREASON ]


Personnel Announcement

January 30, 2006


The President intends to appoint Mark Sullivan, of Massachusetts, to be Director of the United States Secret Service at the Department of Homeland Security.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=thunderheart

Springfield! Springfield!


Thunderheart (1992)


Listen....
Ain't no word in Sioux
for goodbye.










http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/hero-3066034/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 4

Hero

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 23, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 2/23/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Hero



Too much? No.
I loved it.
It was, like, deep or something.
(Scoffs) You want to talk about brilliant? I mean we You're the man, me I'm just I love watching you work, man.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 25 February 2015