Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Americans. Yeah. I thought so.





























DSC08798.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s03e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

Open House


It takes more time to track down a misplaced file than it takes to hand-deliver it.
- Mm.
- And I don't like to waste time.
I should let-- let you get back to work, then.
Well, talking to you is not a waste of time, Martha.
Thank you, Agent Aderholt.
[ Both laugh ] Now we've run out of conversations.
Well for now.
So, until next time, Martha Sure.



































DSC08799.JPG











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.758215,-94.233052&spn=0.004018,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=33.758222,-94.233145&panoid=fTv6ntJEr3XlEH6tcgle0Q&cbp=12,119.03,,0,-4.27

Google Maps


AR-234, Ashdown, Arkansas, United States











http://www.tv.com/shows/the-americans-2013/open-house-3064058/

tv.com


The Americans Season 3 Episode 3

Open House

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 11, 2015 on FX

AIRED: 2/11/15










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s03e03

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

Open House


What do you think? - I like it.
- Yeah.
Yeah, it's pretty good.
- Well, good, good.
So, thank you so much for coming.
- Thank you.
- Thank you.
Thank you so much.
Bye.
- Good, right? - So And that's good.
Yeah.
Yeah.
Yeah? [ Static ] Philip: Almost.
- I'm all out of love - There he is.
I'm so lost without you He's taking it hard-- the divorce.
He starts singing, he's had it.










http://www.azlyrics.com/a/adams.html

AZ

BRYAN ADAMS

album: "Waking Up The Neighbours" (1991)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bryanadams/everythingidoidoitforyou.html


BRYAN ADAMS

"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"

Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.

Look into your heart – you will find
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love.
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah.

Look into your heart, baby...

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.

You know it's true:
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you.

Everything I do, darling.
You will see it's true.
You will see it's true.
Yeah!
Search your heart and your soul
You can't tell it's not worth dying for
I'll be there
I'd walk the fire for you
I'd die for you
Oh, yeah.
I'm going all the time, all the way.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12 February 2015