Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Allegiance" Thursday




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34802

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Fund-raising Luncheon for Senator John Heinz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

September 17, 1987

Thank you very much, and thank all of you, and Senators Heinz, Specter, and Congressman Coughlin, John Cardinal Krol, Earl Baker, and all of you. I came to Pennsylvania to be a part of the celebration of the 200th anniversary of the Constitution of the United States. I can't think of a Member of the United States Senate who has fought harder to put the ideals of our Constitution into practice than the man we honor today, Senator John Heinz. Pennsylvania can be proud of its two Senators and, believe me, I'm grateful for the job they're doing.

There's a story, you knew I'd have one of these— [laughter] —about a fellow who always wanted to work with animals. And he applied to the zoo, and they had an ad out—they needed someone there. And then he found out to his dismay that the job they had immediately open was dressing in a gorilla outfit, taking the place of the gorilla who just died, until a new one could be delivered. And then they promised that he'd have a regular job at the zoo, once that took place.

Well, he put on the suit, and he got in the cage. And he got a little bored sitting around, so, particularly when the children were there, he began doing tricks and showing off for them. And finally he got so interested in that, he got carried away one day—he was swinging on a rope, and he swung so far that he landed in the lion's cage that was next door. And the lion came roaring at him. And he started screaming for help, "Somebody get me out of here! Get me out of here!" And the lion jumped on him and said, "Shut up, or you'll get us both fired!" [Laughter] Now, this story is not to suggest that John's been working in a zoo— [laughter] —although at times Washington does look a little that way.










http://www.startrek.com/database_article/attached

STAR TREK


Star Trek: The Next Generation

Episode: TNG 260 - Attached

Season 7 Ep. 8

Air Date: 11/08/1993










From 6/8/1946 ( premiere US film "Treasures from Trash" ) To 11/8/1993 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 11/8/1993 is 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1969 ( premiere US film "Take the Money and Run" ) is 1385 days



From 4/3/1958 ( Alec Baldwin ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 10233 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 is 10233 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 7/22/1991 ( premiere US TV series episode "American Masters"::"A. Einstein: How I See the World" ) is 10233 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 is 10233 days



From 3/4/1935 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Message to Congress on the United States Merchant Marine ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 20466 days

20466 = 10233 + 10233

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 is 10233 days



From 2/24/1962 ( the US NASA Project Echo satellite test ) To 3/2/1990 ( premiere US film "The Hunt for Red October" ) is 10233 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 is 10233 days



From 8/23/1920 ( premiere US film "While New York Sleeps" ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 20466 days

20466 = 10233 + 10233

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1993 is 10233 days



From 11/8/1993 To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 2864 days

2864 = 1432 + 1432

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1969 ( premiere US film "The Undefeated" ) is 1432 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 11/8/1993 is 7989 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1987 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at a Fund-raising Luncheon for Senator John Heinz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ) is 7989 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-youre-deliberately-allowing-al.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/allegiance-thursday.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1993_1164693

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: TUE 11/09/1993

Governor hopeful Bush: Look past personalities

By ALAN BERNSTEIN, R.G. RATCLIFFE

Staff

Fledgling gubernatorial candidate George W. Bush, priming for battle with personally popular incumbent Ann Richards, urged voters on Monday to look beyond personalities in the governor's race.

"Our leaders should be judged by results, not by entertaining personalities or clever sound bites," Bush told about 300 supporters in Houston as he formally launched his campaign for governor.





http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-the-next-generation/attached-19146/

tv.com


Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 7 Episode 8

Attached

Aired Unknown Nov 08, 1993 on CBS

Stardate: 47304.2 While on a a diplomatic mission, Dr. Crusher and Picard are captured and imprisoned. As a result, they are linked together via a telepathic device.

AIRED: 11/8/93










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October


Can I get you anything, sir?
No, thank you very much.
If you try and get sleep,
the flight will go faster.
I can never sleep on a plane.
Turbulence.
Pardon?
Turbulence...
Solar radiation heats the Earth's crust,
warm air rises, cold airs descends.
Turbulence. I don't like that.
Oh. Well, try to sleep anyway.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


PICARD: I heard that. They were not words exactly. A sudden sense of fear. A sense of fear of heights.

CRUSHER: So much for that being a fluke.

PICARD: It was a strange sensation. Suddenly having these thoughts appear in my mind.

CRUSHER: If you sensed a fear of heights, you sensed pretty accurately.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065063/releaseinfo

IMDb


Take the Money and Run (1969)

Release Info

USA 18 August 1969 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb


The Hunt for Red October (1990)

Quotes


Captain Ramius: Ryan, sit here.

Jack Ryan: I'm not a Naval officer! I'm with the CIA!

Captain Ramius: CIA?

Jack Ryan: I'm not an agent, I just write books for the CIA!

Captain Ramius: Whatever. Sit here and do exactly what I tell you.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=halt-and-catch-fire-2014&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Halt and Catch Fire

High Plains Hardware


(phone rings) - What? Joe: You called earlier.
No, I don't yes, fine, yes, I did by mistake.
What? What do you want? Just checking in.
Okay, I'm all checked.
- I just wanted to know - What's taking so long? You're a talented coder, but right now you're a bottleneck.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


[Tunnel]

PICARD: There's no way out of here.

CRUSHER: Maybe we took a wrong turn.

(they retrace their steps)

CRUSHER: So am I.

PICARD: What?

CRUSHER: I'm thirsty too.

PICARD: I didn't say anything about being thirsty.

CRUSHER: I heard you. You said, I'm very thirsty.

PICARD: I was thinking about it, but I didn't say anything.

CRUSHER: You were thinking it?

PICARD: The transceivers. Lorin said that they would align themselves to our psi-wave patterns.

CRUSHER: The implants must be transmitting our thoughts. What am I thinking?

PICARD: I don't know.

CRUSHER: I can't hear your thoughts, either. Maybe it was a fluke.

PICARD: Well, right now we have more immediate concerns. Does your map show us a way out of here?










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


[Planet surface]

(Picard and Crusher walk out of a large cave entrance into a lightly wooded countryside and walk down a slope)

PICARD: One of us is hungry.

CRUSHER: That would be me.

PICARD: Do you mind thinking of something else. You're making me hungry.

CRUSHER: What do you want me to think about?

PICARD: Something other than a large bowl of vegetable soup.

CRUSHER: My grandmother used to make it, with peas, carrots and

PICARD: Beverly!

CRUSHER: I'm sorry.

PICARD: I am not being unreasonable.

CRUSHER: I didn't say that you were. I may have thought it, but there's a difference.

PICARD: You're right. We can't react to every random thought that crosses the other person's mind. Isn't astonishing, though, how much clutter there is in a consciousness. Odd memories coming to the surface. Bits of half-remembered songs.

CRUSHER: Stray day dreams, scattered minutiae. I wonder how true telepaths sift through it all. How can they really get to what someone's thinking if the minds keeps churning all this flotsam to the surface? That is not funny.

PICARD: I just wanted to see if you were still listening.

CRUSHER: I think our link is getting stronger.

PICARD: Maybe if we put some distance between us, that might weaken it. Not that I'm growing tired of hearing your most intimate thoughts.

CRUSHER: Certainly not.

(they separate, then start to stagger)

CRUSHER: Jean-Luc.

PICARD: What happened?

CRUSHER: I was suddenly overcome with a wave of nausea.

PICARD: Me, too.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


[Picard's quarters]

(after dinner)

CRUSHER: That was wonderful.

PICARD: My pleasure.

CRUSHER: Don't get me wrong, Jean-Luc, but I'm glad we're not joined at the hip anymore.

PICARD: So, were you getting tired of my company?

CRUSHER: Just tired of bumping into you every thirty seconds. I was beginning to feel as if you were part of my uniform.

PICARD: (a toast) To freedom.

CRUSHER: Freedom. Penny for your thoughts?

PICARD: I was just thinking that as distracting as it was, I was beginning to get used to hearing your thoughts and I find that I miss it.

CRUSHER: So do I. It was very intimate. You know, last night I couldn't sleep.

PICARD: Oh?

CRUSHER: I was awake for several hours. And thanks to the implants, I got to hear some very interesting dreams of yours.

PICARD: A man can't be held responsible for what his mind does while he's asleep.

CRUSHER: What about when he's awake?

PICARD: So now that we've had this unique experience, what do we do?

CRUSHER: What do you mean?

PICARD: You know exactly what I mean.

CRUSHER: No, I don't. The implant's been removed, remember?

PICARD: Now that we know how each of us feels, perhaps we should not be afraid to explore those feelings.

(she kisses his cheek)

CRUSHER: Or perhaps we should be afraid. I think I should be going now.

(Picard opens the door for her)

CRUSHER: Goodnight.

PICARD: Goodnight.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 19 February 2015